Nokia Bh - 503 A2dp Stereo Bluetooth Headphones — Product Not Working

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
 mbunyan

I have purchased a Nokia BH-503 A2DP Stereo Bluetooth Headphones from Rediff Shoping.com. I have just received the Product. Way Bill no [protected] and Referance no 17354733. Order No 6586449. The Product I have received is not wroking.

Below are the Details of the Vendor

Product Title: Nokia BH-503 A2DP Stereo Bluetooth Headphones
Vendor name: Circonia
Contact Person: Ramesh Rane,Ramesh Rane
Phone Number: [protected],[protected]
Address: 416, Daulat Bhavan, 407,407A Kalbadevi Main Road, Opp Bhaangwaadi Kalbadevi,Mumbai - 400002,Maharashtra,India
Email Id: customersupport1.[protected]@gmail.com,[protected]@gmail.com

Could you please let me know how do I get a replacement. Where do I drop the product to get a replacement.

Product Not Working

Comments

Nokia Bluetooth handsfree — Product Not Working

I have purchased a box pack original tax paid nokia bluetooth handsfree. and after a few days it gets some problem and company replaces the product but the same problem persist so i contacted them again. after that they changed my product 2nd time but still i am having the problem.I really dont know what to do??????
Hi Team Nokia,

I have sent you an email from [protected]@rediffmail.com with the complete discription and nature of the complaint. I have also attached some Recipts that I received from the Vendor. I appreciate your help in this matter. Hope to see your responce soon.

Michael
Please tell what was the problem? Was it replaced?

--Nagendra.