[Resolved]  Nokia Bl - 5c Battery — Batter seems to faulty

I purchased one Nokia BL-5C battery for my mobile handset 6600 on 05.08.2009. But the said battery has been giving trouble since purchasing. The battery de-links from suppling power to mobile hand-set very often(some times after 2hours, 5hours etc.) resulting intermittently switched off of the mobil set. The trouble is giving too while the same is put to different Nokia sets. I complained to the shop from where I purchased, M/s LIMTON private Limited, 13 & 14 B B D Bag, Kolkata-700 001 on 30.11.2009 but the people of M/s LIMTON did not pay any attention of my problems since they were ready to pay only 5 minutes to watch the problems. I explained the problem elaborately and requested to keep hold the battery for at least hours togather, but got no result. Ultimately I returned without getting any result. My request is, how do I get the problem resolved?

Batter seems to faulty

Comments

Nokia — Nokia BL-5C faulty battery

I had registered online in Nokia's online battery replacement form many months ago. Till now the irresponsible management of Nokia has not sent the battery to me. They say that the battery has been sent. So, where is it now?

Nokia — FAULTY BATTERY rEPLACEMENT

Dear Noika Guys,
This is really shame on your part that after submitting the complaint through ur website,which promised to replace the battery within 7 days,i have yet not received the battery.
This is almost 3 months over for the issue,very soon i will go to consumer court lodging a complaint against nokia also iam trying to get in touch with Nokio Head-office for the same.
Till then -Bye

nokia faulty BL5c battery — replacement of faulty battery

it is my third complent. i m using faulty battery yet . after sending many complents i never get any setisfectory answer from you. niraqj bhopal

NOKIA BATTER BL-5C — REPLACEMENT OF BATTERY

I HAVE REGISTERED MY COMPLAINT IN AUG. 2007 AGAINST MY BATTERY NO.[protected] N[protected]
SO MANY TIMES I CALLED ON 30303838, TO NOKIA CUSTOMER CARE BUT TILL NOW I DIDN'T RECIEVE ANY FAVOURABLE RESPONSE. IF THERE WILL BE ANY MISHAPPENING, WHO WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT.
IMMENCE AMOUNT OF TIME ALREADY PASSED, IF THIS TIME I COULD NOT RECIEVE ANY RESPONSE, I WILL GO TO "TELECOM REGULATORY AUTHORITY OF INDIA"

Nokia — faulty battery

sir as you know that some time ago some of the nokia phone betttery were found faulty mine was one of them so as directed by nokia help center i submitted my bettry no. on nokia site and they assured me that my new bettery will be supplied by currier very soon.
but sir after two months i cant get my bttry so i went to the nokia costomer care center in bikaner ganpati plaza. they told me that the online bettry replacement service was paused by the company and now i have to complain again to cos. care. so i complained again but they did not gave me any complain nos..
sir after one months i asked them if my bettery arrived but they said whenever bettery come they will inform. but sir till today i can't get my bettry replaced.
sir i'm felling very helpless so please help me.
my phone no. are +91-[protected]
ajit bhansali
c/o. jain products
f-260, bichhwal industrial area, biakner( raj.)
My mobile battery BL-5B got swell up. My battery no. is[protected]
N351A10330285
B.K.Nayak

Nokia — Not received faulty bl 5c battery

i own nokia n 70 phone ,in which i received bl 5c defective battery which i checked and confirmed on nokia web site. Foe replacement of battery i filled request form on nokia web site also called customer care nearly six times
everytime customer care assured me the about getting replacement of batterry in 15 days
still today i have not received yhe replacement
Custmer care complaint details
date 26/4/2008 -complaint number2-334ian
date 16/4/2008 -complaint number2-2zp8uv
date 6/3/2008 -complaint number2-2vjh3t

Recently ( a week back) I have purchased a Nokia set. The problem is even after charging the battery as per their direction it is not getting charged normally and getting out immediately. I have taken this to their service centre but the way they react is something funny, simply to avoid the customer. My suggestion is that do not buy Nokia sets in future as their reputation has gone.
I want to aware Kolkata people of not taking any mobile phones or accessories from M/s LIMTON private Limited, 13 & 14 B B D Bag, Kolkata-700 001 as my mobile phone 5130 and 5220 both got poor battery backup problem since when i buy. I asked Mr Sanjeev Chopra the owner of the shop to replace the battery as it was within 2days of purchase but they illtreated with me and ask me to go to service centre.But the service centre unable to help me out and ask me to go to limton for change battery. Now i do not get any solution and this shop not only cheated me but also cheated few of our known people by selling faulty phones. Will there be any remedy for those victimized customers? How long Mr Chopra will decieve the customers? I am waiting for the answer.

Arnab banerjee