Nokia India Customer Care

Nokia Gurgaon Customer Care Number – +91 1272 3030 3838

Nokia Noida Customer Care Number – +91 120 3030 3838

View More Information...

Bad

Nokia India related photos (927)

Nokia India Complaints & Reviews

Nokia — NOKIA 'N'SERIES END OF YEAR PROGRAM

Chintan Patel
HI!
I got a mail stating that i have won a lump sum of GBP £1,000,000.00(ONE MILLION GREAT BRITISH POUNDS) in...
Complaint comments  Comments  (23)

Nokia 6681 Prod. Code 0536412 — Repeated function failure within warranty period

Dr.Hemraj Garg
1. Key pad malfunction + camera malfuntion Job ID IN[protected] dated 01 May 07 Warranty Ref. APAINY[protected]. Repair...

Nokia 6681 Code 0536412 — repeated function failour in warranty period

Dr.Hemraj Garg
1. Keys locked + camera malfunction. Job ID IN[protected] dated 10 May 2007. Returned to me as repared with old white...

Nokia — Nokia priority dealer,Panjagutta-fooling the customers

Dr.Abbas Mirza
I gave my Nokia 7820 to the Nokia priority dealer,Panjaguuta for repair as it had a problem with the display on 1/11/2007.They...
Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

A. KADER BATCHA
I had been the mail message form NOKIA UK. That message mentioned i won the amount of 172,000 GBP thats the NOKIA UK PROMO. I sent them reply now i am doubtful about that message. Please sent me reply.

My details

made in india
ce0434

Nokia — NOKIA N'SERIES Online Promotion

Anusha Sambasivan
    I received an email that from Nokia Lotto stating that I have won a prize money of One Million Five Hundred Thousand...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (58)

Swapnil Singasane
    i had sent my Nokia 6233 headset for replacement on 5 dec 07 & i received it on 31 jan after 25 long days. but now the problem is that they have given me the headset of 6233 music edition which is of white color. my piece is without music edition & it has black color headset with VOLUME control on it. but the new replaced haedset does not have that facility of VOLUME control & is not at all matchng with my balck color handset because of white color headset. how careless kind of replacement they have given me. its very bad & now they are not giving me the replacement of black color headset.

is this a way to solve the query of your customers????
    n if this is the way then what is the use of there big brand name???
    i want the solution on it.
    I have Nokia 6233 but when i applyed a theme my handset restart once.after that restar mobile restarting continues.
    ya your problem as like as my problem what to do all customers are not in service motto

Nokia N70 — Regarding Mobile Phone Model No Nokia N70

swati yadav
      I bought Nokia N70 in May 2007. From that very time the software was very slow, but someone tell me that the software of N...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Nokia 2306 — Mobile Hanging problem

RajeshKM

I bought a Nokia 2630 last week and it have software problem. It hangs every time i rceive a call....

Nokia — lost my cell

sharma
      I am sharma.i have lost my cell on[protected] at around 3'o clock.and next day morning i tried a lot.One was received...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (17)

tejal acharya
      To,
      The senior manager,
      Nokia Customer care

I purchased Nokia 6233 last year in December. Only three months after this purchase, the phone had reception problems. It was sent to customer care/service centre at vadodara and surat. After a month, it was replaced with another handset (which was used one, not new). The replaced handset started giving problems within a month. The phone was getting hung while memory card access.

Since then, i have sent the handset for almost three times at various nokia service centres and customer care centres but i have still not got the problem solved. The problem remained as it is after a year also. The handset has memory problem.

I am fed up with the nokia customer care services.

nokia6233 — phone memory problem

hello i am using 6233 model
      mine phone memory is full empty then also it is showing 1 kb free
      Wat is d problem????????
      Do give d solution immediately.
      i want to know how many customer care centre in surat city?
      and i also want to know all customer care's contact numbers of surat city.
      dont go to nokia care centers!!! I also own a 6233 and suddenly it bogged down. When I consulted a nokia care center here in the Philippines (alabang branch) they told me that they need to change some part.They also reminded me that it is not an assurance that it will still work because the phone was not bought here in the Phils.
      Well I was told by other repair centers that my problem is only software which can be reformatted. Thats why I went to a NOKIA just to make sure everything will be taken cared of. But it turned out they are more WORSE. They have to change a part - imagine that?!!! Nokia?!!!

In the end I went to a small repair center and had it reformatted. IT WORKED and it hasnt bogged down to this day!

Know what these Nokia Care Centers, since you cant see visually what they are doin' on your fone, they can easily change some parts without you knowing!

I thought small repair centers do these unscrupulous things.

Maybe NOKIA should BE AWARE of these PROBLEMS. Their representatives are ruining their IMAGE!

Imran Khan
        My Name is Imran Khan
        And My address is
        No 67 Umar Bagh Layout
        J.P Nagar Post
        Bnagalore-560078
        Karnataka
        mobile [protected]

The Phome IMSE number is [protected] for warranty check..

Hi I saw the program on CNBC peheradar the show is very good and i would wish
        the chanel is doing a very good job...

I have an issue with nokia n 95 Handset
        which i purchased in the month of july for 32 thousand rupees
        i had a hanging problem and the the power shuts down automatically
        so i gave my handset to nokia care at kormangala service center for rectifying the issue
        at the time when i gave my handset to nokia care it was working condition
        and i got a call from nokia care on the nextday that there is a liquid damage
        but however there was no liquid damage when i delivered my handset to them
        and the manager told me that the handset should be set to chennai for rectifying the issue
        after one and half months i got my cell back in dead condition
        and the manager told to the handset cant be repaired.
        i told the manager when the handset i gave to you i was fine and liquid damange only the problem i had is phone hangs and pone switch off automatically and if there was a liquid damage earlier hw the cell phone works.
        he game a toll free number of nokia and asked me to complain about this issue
        but no result
        then i took the same handset to Nokia care jayanagar branch
        and they told me that the handset is tampered i told them that i was done by Nokia care kormangala branch
        and they too came out with the same answer phone cannot be repaired
        and also they charged me Rs 110/- inspection charges
        i am really disappointed with the service provided by Nokia
        and i want to ask one Question to Nokia care that why the prepare these kinds of handsets which their own company cannot rectify the problem and also do other damages to the cell phone by the branches?

I hope that i will get the issue sort by CNBC Pheredar

Thanks and Regards
        Imran Khan
        handset should be replaced to a new handset
        Sub:- REFUND NOT RECIVED

I am NANALAL J. SANGHVI, fill the application of your IPO FUTURE HOLDING LTD. I don’t get the Share of your company & still I don’t get my refund. My application number is[protected] and my bank name is Dena Bank, cheque number is 544582 whose amount is 48,960=00, dated 16th Jan 2008. I have done 2-3 mails & two written applications through Shree Shayam Courier Service date 22feb2008 (No.[protected] & AKASH GANGA COURIER LTD. dated 08-March-2008(CH NO. 476319). But I haven’t got reply from your side. I have inquired in post office too, but I haven’t got any positive reply from there side also. Please reply me with positive answer. I just calls and mails many times in Spectrum Registry Ltd., but same here I don’t get any positive reply too from here. So, please help me in getting my refund with INTREST. I just become too much disturb in my work, as you know there is scarcity in Market for money. Please help me, in need it as much as possible

My Cont Number:[protected],[protected],[protected]
        I was travelling by Malaysian airline on 27 Nov 2007 to Vietnam for an official visit for 4 days.
        It was Mumbai - kaulampur - Vietnam. Hence there was connecting flight from kaulampur - Vietnam. When I reached Vietnam I did not receive my baggage.
        Hence I had actually had to purchase clothes & personal belonging. I received the baggage almost 36hrs late. I was told that I would be paid compensation. I haven’t received anything till date. I have written about this to airlines, i even personally visited their Pune office. The only answer I get every time that we will get back to you. Please give me assistance on the same Thank you

My Email ID is "[protected]@yahoo.com"
        I M PAWAN KUMAR SINGHVI.fill the application of your IPO RELIANCE POWER. I get the Share of your company BUT I don’t get my refund. My application number is 35263586 ON THE NAME OF RATANCHAND MANAKCHAND HUF.AND MY BO ID NO IS [protected].my bank alc is in rajasthan and no is[protected].WHENEVER I CALL.THEY DOESNT REPLY ME A SATISFIED ANSWER.SO PLZ DO SOMETHING FOR REFUND MY money
        my contact no is [protected].[protected]
        Dear All

I m Meenal Chawla & i Had a Demat A/c with Anget broking . I kept my 30000/- Inr there to purchase Reliance Power. In the meanwhile Mr Raghu, the executive of Angel broking purchsed shares twice & thrice with my acceptance & sold it but one Day he purchesed 70 Reliane Capital without my acceptance. After 8 or 9 days i called up him in the office that Raghu i didnt recieve any of your call Wats going on & then he told me Mam i purchased Reliance Capital for You 70 shares. I said why you purchased without my acceptance & for that much Amt ... Everytime i told you not go beyond my 30000/ INR. He said dont worry now you ve to wait coz market is down. No option with me & in the meanwhile he left the organisation & my A/c had been shifted to Pitampura Branch from Patel Nagar Branch. After a long time Charu used to call me wat to do then i told i ll speak to Raghu only then after 2 to 3 days she told me that Raghu had left the organisation & at last they sold my shares without my consent also. & i ve to bear the loss of 38000/-. When I called up in the Pitampura Branch & spoken to Mr Roopak Aggarwal...he told me that he ll sot out the matter positively & even there was no voice recording of mine coz never ever I gave the acceptance for the shares even i was not aware when thses shares were purchesed. Atlast he said i cant help you out speak with the Vice President Mr Satyen Mishra... I called up him so many times & even send him a mail but no resonse through mail. At last when i called up him he said do wat you can do. I cant help you out in this matter.

Kindly look into this matter & give me your assistance on the same.

with thanxs & regards

Meenal Chawla
        first of all u should not have an offline account u should do online trading.
        because cheaters will be cheaters.

u should be intelligent.

first of all if raghu had brought shares without ur permission.

u should have either bought a recording mobile or phone.

then u should have speak to raghu about purchasing shares without permission and record it and then u should take copy of this recording and show it to manager and after that to raghu if both of them denies to pay lossess just go to court...thats all
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Nokia 6225 & Nokia 6275 — RSN no. & disable the lost phone ( instrument not sim )

SANJAY NAUTIYAL
          earlier i had nokia 6225 model and then i purchased a new 6275 and transferd the no. to new mobile.
          unfortunately...

Nokia N72 — Probem in Replaced hansets

maheshwar.K
          Dear Sir /Madam
          It has been a great discomfort to me because of the new Nokia N-72 that I had bought a month...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (11)

Ritesh

I never seen so worst and poor service center like Nokia Care.their employee does not have manners to deal with their customers. For last six months i am struggling with Nokia Care, i have given my mobile for low bettery and network problem. Nokia Care not responding properly on time, for small things they tooks 15-20 days to repaire, some time more then that and some time they don't do anything and just return without doing anything.
          My name is Ritesh Kesharwani, am living in india,State: Maharastra City:Pune Area: Shivaji Nagar.
          I would recommanded do not purchase Nokia Product at all, because you wouldn't get proper service.

V. MURUGAMMAL
            Sir / Madam,

I have missed by mobile phone on 24.12.2007 by 08.00 am morning while proceeding to my office where I am employed in BHEL, Medical department, Trichy.

I am using this service since 2006, unfortunatily my mobile was lost. I have launched the complaint to concern authorities subject to BAR my number.

From this I request BSNL organisation to BAR my SIM CARD and my service number of[protected].

If my lost mobile phone found in future, I may request yours for to activate for my usage.

Till such time, I request to stop / deactivate of my SIM CARD due to avoid my excess usage charges in my bill.

V. MURUGAMMAL
            Land Line :[protected]
            Mobile phone lost
            Sir / Madam,

I have missed by mobile phone no:[protected] on 05-06-09 by 10.20 am morning while proceeding to my shop where I am owner of it
            I am using this service since 2006 unfortunatily my mobile was lost. I have launched the complaint to concern authorities

Till such time,

amarinder singh
            Land Line :[protected]
            Mobile phone lost
            Sir / Madam,

I have missed by mobile phone no [protected] on 07-08-09 by 05.00 am morning from my landlord room

I am using this service since[protected] unfortunatily my mobile was lost. I have launched the complaint to concern authorities

From this I request If my lost mobile phone found in future, I request to stop / deactivate of my SIM CARD and my mobile phone

Till such time,

Ajay Kumar Gupta
            Karera, Shivpuri(MP)

Bhagesh Puri
              I am Bhagesh Puri; I am working with Xavient Software Solutions, Noida. I purchased a NOKIA 7610 in the month of April 2006.
              It stopped working few days ago so I gave it for repair at NOKIA CARE, Sector 2, Noida -201301. When I gave it for repair it was working fine, the only problem I faced was that it was dead.

The moment you will press the ON/OFF button it will give you the white light, however it will not show you NOKIA on the screen and the white light goes away.

Now I got it repaired for Rs. 675. It is working now but it hangs a lot when I will try to open the Camera and at times if I will click some pictures it will give me half blank picture.

And the other problem which has started now is that my voice echo a lot whenever I talk to someone and the other persons voice comes a bit distorted as if the speaker is damaged but I have checked the loudspeaker also it’s the same.

These problems were not there previously.

I tried changing the SIM but the problem is the same. I think that it was not repaired properly. I am sorry to say this but I am telling you what I feel.

I don’t know what to do now as I have already paid the money. So could you please help me regarding this.

Reetesh Shrivastava
                I bought T-Mobile in Chicago USA , but now I want to use my mobile in INDIA.I had called the T-Mobile customer care today. They gave me the unlock code for my mobile nokia 5300.I entered the unlock code and it said " sim was not restricted " instead of "sim 'is' not restricted".
                Does this mean that my mobile was already unlocked. I remember I tried it once in USA also after asking T-Mobile customer care, but still it is showing no network coverage??
                Please suggest what shall I do so that I get network coverage in INDIA.Is there any setting changes I need to do in my mobile??
                Mobile
                Make and Model : nokia 5300
                EMIE no. is : [protected]

Nokia 5300 — not yet started my number

from yesterday my number [protected] is not been started so plz kindly started this number and forward this to ur senior officer who is incharge of this team

Nokia 5300 — loudspeaker not works properly

I m belong to karnal (HR). my number is [protected] nokia dont care about my product.i have nokia 5300. My 5300 mobile under warranty period.but they dont solved my problems.
                I also had nokia 5300 from USA..
                I unlocked it successfully..and it does not show any coverage in India except for Airtel...
                I asked my sister in India to check with Airtel SIM card and it worked..but it does not work for any other SIM cards..
                Is anyone facing the same problem??
                Cheers
                Aniruddha
                i got a T mobile from usa now i m in india and after unlocking the restriction code no network coverage is coming can u kindly give me some instructions so that i can use the mobile here in india

Nokia — Faulty Brand New Nokia Mobile Phone 2310

Sangita Gadkari
                  The brand new Nokia 2310 Mobile phone bought was found to be faulty & did not work. Nokia Care does not want to replace...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (16)

Vaishnavi
                  1. The Battery gets drained within half a day.
                  2. The set gets heated within 2 minutes of attending the call
                  3. Gets switched off automatically
                  4. I purchsed this nokia 2630 set from Nokia Priority Dealer, 395, 100 Feet Road, Opp. to Ganga Yamuna Kaveri Theatre, Coimbatore 641 012 vide Bill No.5481 dated 4/11/2007 with one year warranty. I approached them with the above mentioned problems but was asked to contact Nokia Care, Shop No.4 & 5, Century Towers, 636, Sathy Road, Near G P Hospital, Gandhipuram,Coimbatore 641 012 Tamilnadu, India.
                  5. I had given my mobile for computerised checking at Nokia Care, Shop No.4 & 5, Century Towers, 636, Sathy Road, Near G P Hospital, Gandhipuram,Coimbatore 641 012 Tamilnadu, India.. But no proper response.
                  6. I then again approached the dealer from whom I purchased the set with the above mentioned problems but the response to these problems were not to my satisfaction and I am still having these problems with the set.
                  Due to the reputation of Nokia I purchased this set which is a new model recently introduced. Kindly Instruct your Nokia Dealer to get back my defective set replaced with set in good working condition. I expect your early reply to my mail
                  handicapat telefon sa mor eu
                  Sir mera mobile switch off ho jata hai automatic jab switch on karo to phir se wahi proble ho rahi hai

Recently Discussed

4 days ago
                    Nokia
                    nokia gallery not positive response
                    nokia mobile 6.1 plus motherboard issue
                    Nokia
                    Nokia 7.1 Replacement not providing
                    Nokia 7.1 not working properly
                    Nokia India
                    screen glows after phone is locked