Nokia — FOR CLAIM TO DR. DAVID (IRISH PROMO)

SUNDER SINGH BHADOURIA
TO DR. DAVID (IRISH PROMO UK)

DEAR SIR,

I HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE FROM IRISH PROMO, THAT YOUR CELL HAS WON 7,00,000 POUNDS ON THE 24th OF AUGUST 2009. CONTACT DR. DAVID FOR YOUR CLAIM.
E-MAIL : uk.fastclaim 1 @yahoo.co.uk & TEL : [protected]

MY MOBILE IMEI NO. : [protected] & CELL NO. : [protected]

PLEASE INFORM US THAT THIS MESSAGE IS CORRECT OR NOT, IF CORRECT THEN INFORM ME ON MY CELL NO. [protected].
FROM
ADRESS : Mr. SUNDER SINGH BHADOURIA
R / 72 D.R.P. LINE JAIL ROAD NEAR POLICE PETROL PUMP GWALIOR (MP) INDIA

FOR CLAIM  TO  DR. DAVID (IRISH PROMO)

Comments

THIS MESSAGE IS WRONG BECAUSE I HAVE RESEAVE THE SAME MESSAGE AT THE DATE 11/AUGEST/2009
I HAVE RESEAVE A SAME MESSAGE
HI EVEN MY MOM RECEIVED A MSG LIKE THAT
hi .. even i too received the same msg on 11/aug/2009
I HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE FROM IRISH PROMO, THAT YOUR CELL HAS WON 7, 00, 000 POUNDS ON THE 24th OF AUGUST 2009. CONTACT DR. DAVID FOR YOUR CLAIM.
E-MAIL : uk.fastclaim 1 @yahoo.co.uk & TEL : [protected]

CELL NO. [protected]
RESPECTED SIR,
I RECIEVED A MESSAGE FROM IRISH PROMO THAT MY MOBILE HAS WON 7, 00, 000 OUNDS ON 11TH AUGUST TO CONTACT YOU .I NEED TO KNOW WHETHER IT IS TRUE OR NOT.
MY MOBILE NUMBER IS [protected].IF IT IS REAL PLEASE CONTACT ME.

THANK YOU.
my imei no;[protected]
DEAR SIR. GOOD EVENING SIR.

THANKING YOU FOR YOUR IRISH_09, IRISH PROMO FOR MY CELL PHONE WON ON 11TH AUGUST 2009. REGARDING THAT, I HAD CONFORMED WITH YOUR MOBILE NO [protected] DR. MR.DAVID.
ONCE AGAIN I THANK YOU.
MY MOBILE IMEI NO.; 35186501/269010/4
MY CELL NO[protected]
MY SELF ADDRESS ; S.KAARTHIKEYAN
# 19/6 L.G.G.S. NAGAR
THIRUVANNAMALAI TOWN &DISTRICT, PIN 606601
TAMILNADU STATE, INDIA
I have receive the same message.
kk
excuse me DR.David, i got the the message from you by my claims regarding the prize then i asking you what is the next legal procedure for to claiming the70, 000 pounds please contact me my mob.no...[protected]
sir i have recieved msg from irish promo, in this connection my cell phone won 7, 00, 000 pounds on 11/08/2009.so kindly reply above the same
DEAR SIR,
I have recieved a message from Irish Promo.My mobile has won 7, 00, 000 pounds on the 11th aug. 2009. It's the message TRUE or LIE.PLEASE tell me.AND CONTACT DR. DAVID AND HIS E-MAIL adress is [email protected] TEL:+[protected] .
AND MY NUMBER IS [protected] OR [protected] . PLEASE CONTACT AND TELL THE TRUE TO ME .THIS IS MY SON'S E-MAIL ADDRESS . PLEASE REPLY TO ME.
Dear sir, i have recived a messae from IRISH PROMO that your cell has won 7, 00, 000 pounds on the 24th aug 2009.contact DR.DAVID for your claim. e-mail adds;uk.fastclaim12yahoo.co.uk and TEL NO;[protected]. my mobile no is [protected] & address is no;28, shaw nagar, steel plant post, arakkonam TK. vellore district, tamil nadu. india. THANKING YOU,
I received message from your company as win 700000 pounds {IRISH PROMO}. so please sir ihope that you will be convey to me that the details to my mobils my mb no-[protected]
Dear sir, i have recived a messae from IRISH PROMO that your cell has won 7, 00, 000 pounds on the 10.oct. 2009.contact DR.DAVID for your claim. e-mail adds;uk.fastclaim12yahoo.co.uk and TEL NO;[protected].my moble no [protected] & address #34, 1stA cross, RMV 2nd stage, 3rd block, devasandra, Bangalore- 560054 .THANKING YOU
I HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE FROM IRISH PROMO, THAT
UK.NATIONAL LOTTERY YOUR CELL HAS WON 7, 00, 000 POUNDS ON THE 1ST OF OCT. 2009 CONTACT DR. DAVID FOR YOUR CLAIM.
E-MAIL : [email protected] TEL : [protected]

Is the message TRUE or LIE.PLEASE reply me on my e mail id ''[email protected]''
or to mob num [protected]
DEAR SIR,
I have recieved a message from TA-PEACE from UK.NATIONAL LOTTERY.My mobile has won 7, 00, 000 pounds on the 1th OCT. 2009. It's the message TRUE or LIE.PLEASE tell me.AND CONTACT DR. DAVID AND HIS E-MAIL adress is [email protected] TEL:[protected] .
AND MY NUMBER IS [protected] OR [protected] . PLEASE CONTACT AND TELL THE TRUE TO ME . PLEASE REPLY TO ME
hi am MAHENDRA JAIN i got the same message so call me if that message is right . [protected] or [email protected] pleas am waiting for ur replay
DR.DAVID I HAVE ALSO RECIVED THE SAME MSG... IF TRUE CALL ME ON [protected]

Nokia - FOR CLAIM TO DR. DAVID (IRISH PROMO)