[Resolved]  Nokia — lost my cell

I am sharma.i have lost my cell on[protected] at around 3'o clock.and next day morning i tried a lot.One was received and did not give any response now it give response as switched off.Please give a advice how could i know where is cell now.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:40:37
Complaint comments  17 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

i have lost my mobile on[protected], thursday at 6.30 pm. My mobile model is NOKIA 2600, grey colour. Item code: 0518411 and serial number: 35620700/260926/2. What is the procedure to stop the user futher the mobile. Can it be made mobile as useless further. what will be procedure to proceed. please let me know i will be thankful to you.
i have lost my mobile i have my serial no. and also IME no. what i have to do
my nokia n-73 mobile lost.mobile IMEI-[protected].pls help me and my network connection was idea
Hello sir, I m Umesh Taneja From Gwalior i have lost my mobile on[protected], wednesday at 4.30 pm. My mobile model is NOKIA 6233, black Colour IMEI number: [protected]. pls help me and my network connection was idea. What is the procedure to stop the user futher the mobile. Can it be made mobile as useless further. Please give a advice how could i know where is cell now. Please trace my mobile & Please Please Please Inform me.
Hello sir, I m Konar subramanian From mumbai i have lost my mobile on[protected], Saturday at10.30pm. My mobile model is NOKIA N73, black Colour IMEI number: [protected]. pls help me and my network connection was idea. What is the procedure to stop the user futher the mobile. Can it be made mobile as useless further. Please give a advice how could i know where is cell now. Please trace my mobile Please Please Please do the needfulin urgent basis
I have lost my mobile on[protected], thursday at 6.30 pm. My mobile model is NOKIA 6610(i), grey colour. IMEI No.[protected]. What is the procedure to stop the user futher the mobile. Can it be made mobile as useless further. what will be procedure to proceed. please let me know i will be thankful to you.
plz send me add of Nokia Care Center
i have lost my N73 in india and i have my serial as well as my IMEI no...please advice what should i do.
i have registered a complaint.when ever i call on my no. it is switched off.
its a prepaid connection.
pls talk me what a procedure to get a cell i hope u will give me ...
How can I find IMEI Number and online trace of my nokia 2600 mobile

Please provide me the IME no or procedure for tracking my mobile no i have serial no for my Mobile N95 i.e. [protected]
HI, I am arun Kr Singh, I lost my Nokia 2600c handset with IMEI number as [protected]. I lost it on Jun-14, 2009. Please trace it out.
my nokia 5310 is stolen with imei no [protected] pls help me
my mobile Nokia 5310 is stolen in kalyan(w) from deepak hotel.my mobile IMEI No.[protected].pls help me
MY NAME IS RAKESH i lost my mobile nokia 5310, IMEI NO: [protected] PLEASE TRACE IT MY CONNECTION IS VODAFONE AND PLEASE TRACE IT AND TELL TO THIS NO:[protected]
I am Mitesh Shah, owner of Nokia 78 mobile .I have lost my mobile yesterday night. So kindly deactivate my mobile as soon as possible to avoid its misuse by others.
My mobile Serial no. is [protected]