Nokia C3 - 00 — lost mobile

raj bhawan mamura mandi, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
 jayant0206
on july 14th i have lost my nokia c3 mobile phone with imei no. [protected], near noida city centre metro station. A complaint have been launched.the police authorities are not willing to trace they are not paying any attention.i had impotant data .please instruct the concerned authority to trace.

Comments

nokia c3-00 — lost my mobile

My mobile set NokiaC3-00 has been lost[protected] in Oman set details are:

NOKIAC3-00
IMEI no.:-[protected]

Please block my equipment.

Nokia — Lost NokiaC3 mobile

I lost my mobile by 11/08/2011, Nokia-C3-00 S.Grey colour. IMEI: [protected]. Can you please help me to get the same moblile.

Please let me know srinivas.k.[protected]@gmail.com, [protected].

Thanks & Regards
Srinivas

Nokia C3 — mobile lost

I have lost my Nokia C3 on before one month,please block my phone.

IMEI:-[protected]

nokia c3-00 — loss of mobile

i lost my mobile no [protected]and IMEI no [protected] today in train near agra .plz diconnect the assesibility of the set to prevent the possible harm as mobile banking user id and password was saved in set
regards
umesh pratap singh

Please get in touch with the concerned local authorities.

Nokia India Team.

We would like to inform you that we are changing out contact email address to [protected]@nokia.com. Would request you to please write to us at [protected]@nokia.com going forward.

Locating a Nokia Care Centre (NCC) is very Easy !
SMS “NCC<space><City Name>” & send it to 55555, within few seconds you will receive the list of NCCs in that city.

Nokia C3 - 00 - lost mobile