[Resolved]  Nokia — nokia promo winner 2010

I AM RECEIVING A SMS FROM TM-M-INFO AS

CONGRATS-YOU-HAVE-WON-950,000GBP-IN 2010-NOKIA-INTL-MOBILE-DRAWS-PROMO-WINNER,NO#3.

PUNEET THAPAR

Comments

I AM RECEIVING A SMS FROM TM-M-INFO AS

CONGRATS-YOU-HAVE-WON-950, 000GBP-IN 2010-NOKIA-INTL-MOBILE-DRAWS-PROMO-WINNER, NO#3.

please give me more detail about that DRAW.
CONGRATS YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON THE SUM OF 250, 000GBP IN 2010 NOKIA INT'L MOBILE DRAWS.FOR CLAIM CONTACT DR.PACKER VIA EMAIL:[protected]@hotmail.com

give me info about... this..

atul dhavale [protected]
i am receving the sms from the TM_UK_DRAW

GIVE ME INFO REGARDS THIS AS EARLY YOU CAN...

MY PERSONAL DETAILS:
[protected]@hotmail.com (EMAIL_ID)
I AM RECEIVING A SMS FROM TM-UK-DRAW AS CONGRATS YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON THE SUMOF 250, 000GBP IN 2010 NOKIA INT'L MOBILE DRAWS. FOR CLAIM CONTACT DR. PACKER VIA EMAIL. : [protected]@hotmail.com

I want to know about this SMS that i got from TM-UK-DRAW. If anything u wanted to know about me u may call me on this No.[protected].

Rishikesh S Phulpagar
i recieved a sms from TM-BBC.INFO that says ``CONGRATSYOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON 250, 000GBP IN 2010NOKIA INT'LMOBILE DRAWS.FOR CLAIM CONTACT DR.C.PACKER VIA EMAIL:
[protected]@hotmail.com

i m curious to know about the details of this sms.please give the complete information as soon as possible.
my details: SIDDHESH SHINDE
CONTACT:[protected]
EMAIL:[protected]@yahoo.com

Siddhesh shinde.
I recevied a sms of congrats. u had won 250, 000gbp what is it. plesse explain.
[protected]@hotmail.com

plz tell me abt tat cash splash infomation

YOUR MOBILE NO HAS BEEN SELECTED FOR THE CLAIM OF 500, 000.00 GBP IN THE ONGOING 2010 NESTLE-MILO INT'L DRAWS TO CLAIM CONTACT US ON EMAIL:{[protected]@live.com}

Con.[protected]
i recived a sms fromTD-M-INFOM like this congrats ur mobile no own 250.000GBP frm nokia company int'l mobile draws uk.wat is this pls give me the information contact no [protected]
i have received an information from TD-GT-INFOR like your mobile no has been selected for the claim of 500, 000.00gbp in the ongoing 2010 nestle-milo int"l please send me information on this no [protected]
I Linga rao been getting messeages claming that i will be getting 500, 000.0 GBP . My contact number is [protected].And this is been given from nokia serveice.
and it is sent by [protected]@live.com my contact number [protected] LINGA RAO
to post me message you can logon to [protected]@yahoo.co.in.
recieved a sms from TD-GT INFOR THAT Say's your mobile no has been selected for 500000.00GBP in the ONGOING2010 NESTLE-MILO INT'LDRAWS TO CLAM US ON EMAIL:{[protected]@live.com}
CONT.NO.[protected], [protected]
ive received a message..dat your mobile no. has won the sum of 250, 000gbp in the 2010 nokia online mobile promo held in UK.for claim contact via email.[protected]@hotmail.com

plz do contact me...[protected]
I AM RECEIVING A SMS FROM TM-M-INFO AS

CONGRATS-YOU-HAVE-WON-250, 000GBP-IN 2010-NOKIA-INTL-MOBILE-DRAWS-PROMO-WINNER, NO#3.

hemanth [protected]
i have just given a complaint dat i am geting 500, 000.00GBP award on the ongoing 2010 NESTLE MILO INT"l from TD-GT INFOR but every one is calling me, u have keept my contact number so i requestplzz remove my number from da list .The message was given on 29march . plzzzzzz do contact me ...[protected]
this messaage is not understanding

Nokia India Phone