[Resolved]  Nokia Care Centre — Asking for Details

Thank you for your positive response towards my e-mail.

I definetly mail you by post with all details but i want to know about how much amount of capital invest is required?, about the security deposit is it refunded or included in the franchise investment? i have 350 sq.ft of shop on the main road of South Kolkata so who will take the interior decoration part is the nokia care or myself or it included in the franchise investment?

Avijit Deb,
[protected]@yahoo.co.in

Comments

betterybetterybetterybetterybetterybetterybetterybetterybetterybettery
here I'm for nokia care Franchise; what's ur process give details plzzzzzzzzzzz.

I want to mail you by post with all details but i want to know about how much amount of capital invest is required?, about the security deposit is it refunded or included in the franchise investment? i have 300 sq.ft of shop on the main road of NANI DAMAN (U.T)so who will take the interior decoration part is the nokia care or myself or it included in the franchise investment?

paresh
respected sir,

hi m anil sharma from daman. this is to inform u tht i have 900 sq.ft area shop road touch in nani daman some where near bus stand with huge parking space . m not intrested in franchise but i[censored] have any requirement u can b in touch with me for other assistance u can contact me on [protected].
thanking you...
Hello sir I am very most Interested to Open Nokia Care @ Chennai (India) My Cont Details G.Krishna Bhaskar Mbno :[protected].
Dear sir

I want to open a service centre of Nokia in Narela(Delhi) . i want to know about how much amount of capital invest is required?, i have 500 sq.ft of shop on the main road which is two side opened.so please revert me on my mail id [protected]@yahoo.co.in

With Regard
Dinesh Kumar

I want to mail you by post with all details but i want to know about how much amount of capital invest is required?, about the security deposit is it refunded or included in the franchise investment? i have 300 sq.ft of shop on the main road of sunil sharma so who will take the interior decoration part is the nokia care or myself or it included in the franchise investment?

sunil sharma
[protected], [protected]
Dear sir

I want to open a service centre of Nokia in hardutt rai chamaria road (howrah) . i want to know about how much amount of capital invest is required?, i have 500 sq.ft of shop on the main road.so please revert me on my mail id
arun.kr.[protected]@gmail.com.