[Resolved]  Nokia Customer Care Of India — STOLEN NOKIA MOBILE MODEL 3600s

I lost my mobile phone in ESI (Sanath Nagar) bus stand around 7.30 p.m. on Dt. 23/06/2009 at Hyderabad, Distt : Hyderabad, A.P. & my phone number is [protected].my phone model is Nokia 3600s and Mobile IMEI No: [protected]. Please take immediate action about this.
sukumar
KARVY STOCK BROKING LTD.
ROAD NO : 10; BANJARAHILLS.
Contact No :[protected]
E.Mail : [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Sukumar.

Comments

My Nokia -N73 got stollen, IMEI no. [protected] in delhi on 23rd july 2009 around 12:00 AM . Please lock the handset as soon as possible so that no one mis uses the same. I have also filed FIR for the stollen set and I have also taken duplicate no that i got stollen, No.[protected] so i request you sir, please help me trace the handset.

Thnx.

Rabindra kumar jha
Delhi -110044
Ph.[protected]
My Nokia-3110c Graphite 1GB Mobile set got stollen on 27.07.2009 between 9.45-10 a.m. in DTC bus between Pitampura BU Block Bus stop to Madhuban Chowk. The IMEI No. of my mobile set is [protected] and The service provider is Reliance GSM and my mobile no. is [protected]. I have also request to network service provider to locked my no. and complained to nearest police station(Mourya Enclave) on 9.00 a.m. In this regard, I am requested to please Locked my mobile set to prevent misuse of my mobile set as soon as possible. I will be obliged.
My cell phone was stolen in last october i.e. oct2008 from Pune.For the same I have also lodged a complaint at Vishrambagh Police station.
Detail of the Handset
IMEI Number: [protected]
Model : Nokia 6100 Navigator
My current Cell No. : [protected]
Please help me to trace the cell phone.
Respected Sir,

I Mr. Kailash Panda lost my cellphone (model Nokia N72-black) (IMEI No. [protected] yesterday i.e on 29th July 2009, at Mira Road station in richshaw.I realized immediately and started calling on my number but there was no response.The network service provider is AIRTEL and my Mobile no is [protected].
Kindly lock the handset as soon as possible so that no one mis uses the same.please help me trace the handset.

Thanks & Regards,
Kailash Panda.
MF Global Sify Sec.(I) Pvt Ltd
Mahalaxmi
Mumbai - 400011
Tel[protected]
Fax[protected]
Mob-[protected] / [protected]
My sister lost my Nokia 3110c(Black)[IMEI-[protected]] on 3rd August 2009 likely at 12:00pm from Bichitra Market, Malda town(W.B.). The cellphone containing a 1GB memory card and a Airtel no. [protected].
Kindly lock my handset and please take action as possible to trace my handset.
Sandip Ghosh
Sovanagar
Malda
PIN-732209
Mob-[protected]
Tel-[protected]
email- 9630sand.[protected]@gmail.com
This is to inform you that my mobile phone has been stolen on August 1st, 2009.

I have lodged a FIR complaint with Ashokanagar Police Station, Bangalore, as well as reported to my service provider - Airtel customer care on August 1st, 2009.

Here are the details regarding my mobile phone.
Handset Model: Nokia 3600 slide
Service Provider: Airtel
Mobile number: [protected]
Connection: Postpaid
IMEI No. [protected]

Keeping in mind the extent of misue happening in our country from mobile phones in the wrong hands, I request you to please help trace my handset. Further, let me know if you need anything else to expedite this request faster.

Appreciate your support.

Best regards,
Harish Suri
Cell [protected]
I lost my mobile phone in allahabad birhana around 06:30 p.m. on Dt. 18/08/2009 at allahabad, Distt : allahabad, U.P. & my phone number is [protected].my phone model is Nokia 2626 and Mobile IMEI No: [protected]. Please take immediate action about this.
Dinesh Singh
Optho Remedies P Ltd
28 MNNIT ind estate
taliarganj allahabad U.P
E.Mail : [protected]@gmail.com
Dinesh singh.
My cell phone was stolen in Dadar Stn.-Mumbai around 4.30 p.m. on Dt. 08/08/2009 at Mumbai, Distt : Maharashtra, & my phone number is [protected].my phone model is Nokia 6300s and Mobile IMEI No: [protected]. Please take immediate action about this.& block my phone

Utveshwar Chawl, Room no. 09,
Sambhaji Nagar, Opp. Nitin co.
Thane (W) 400604
I lost my mobile phone on[protected] in Mangalore, Karnataka, India at around 5 ' o clock. My phone model is Nokia 3110 and Mobile IMEI No: [protected]. Please take immediate action about this. Please tell me what are the procedures tobe followed by me?

regards
Venkatarajesh M
I lost my mobile phone bet'n BHATAPARA [ RAIPUR(cg)] to BILASPUR (cg) in local train(2RB) around 21.30 p.m. on Dt. 28/08/2009 in CHHATTISGARH STATE my phone number is [protected](airtel) .my phone model is Nokia 5800 Xpress music and Mobile IMEI No: [protected]. I request you to please help trace my handset.
My Address and contact no is given below : DHIRAJ KUMAR SHARMA C/O Mr. C.L.SHARMA NEAR NATIONAL CONVENT SCHOOL post & dist BILASPUR (CHHATTISGARH) mob no [protected]
This is to inform you that my mobile phone has been stolen on September 2nd, 2009.

I have lodged a FIR complaint with Kandivali Poilce Stn, Mumbai, as well as reported to my service provider - vodafone on the spot.

Here are the details regarding my mobile phone.
Handset Model: Nokia 5130c

Best regards,
Rachana Soni
Cell [protected]
Respected Sir,

Yester i.e. on 03/09/2009 at around 3 to 4 p.m. my mobile Nokia 7500, IMEI -[protected] has stolen at lalbuag area. I have also registered F.I.R. for the same. My mobile number was [protected]. Please help me out get it back.

Thanks and regards,
Tejashree Vilas Gulekar
(Alternate cont. no. [protected])
i lost my mobile nokia 6300 on 27/08/2009 and i pur at big c shop at kakinada. And that IME NO:
[protected]. pl. i reqest you to find out my mobile (or) pl. block that mobile.
STOLEN NOKIA MOBILE MODEL 1650
I lost my mobile phone in (Vikhroli) Godrej & Boyce Mfg Co. around 5.00 p.m. on Dt. 05/09/2009 at Vikhroli, Distt :Mumbai, Maharashtra. & my phone number is [protected].my phone model is Nokia 1650s and Mobile IMEI No: [protected]. Please take immediate action about this.

My contact no is given below :
Ramesh G Salunke

Contact No : [protected]
E.Mail : [protected]@yahoo.com

Rsalunke
Dear Sir

I lost my Nokia 3110 Classic black colour bearing IMEI No. :[protected], in BORL . BIna Refienery Project premisses, Village : Agasod . The Service provider is Airtel and mobile no is [protected] .Please lock the hand set as soon as possible so that no one mis uses the same .I have also coplained to nearest Police station ( Agasod Police Station ) for the lost set. Please help me trace the hand set.

With Regards,

Salil Biswas
QTR No. MIG -1/59
Housing Board Colony
Bina.
Dist - Sagar
Pin:470113.
Contact No : [protected].
Hello Sir/Madam,

I am Sunil Dabgar from Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
One of my Uncle in Relation has Stolen his Nokia N72 Mobile within this Week.
Actually, he is in ICU of Hospital and some one has Stolen his Mobile from ICU department.
that is very bad so, I really want to help them and give him mobile also.
so, please help me & my Uncle.

the Mobile detail is below,

IMEI NO is -> [protected]
Purchase date -> 02-Nov-2008
place -> Zalod, Gujarat.

Sunil Dabgar
to,
the senior manager(customer care),

sub: not getting mobile phone since one month of job sheet no.[protected]/090822/80
IMEI no. [protected]

respected sir,

i had given my mobile(model no 5130c-2) to customer care centre at ahmedabad on dated 22/08/2009 but still i had not get my mobile back.

on dated 07/09/2009 the customer care executive had call me & tell me that u got yr mobile on 15th sep. 2009 and after some day on dated 14th sep, 2009 agian yr customer care executive had call me & told me that yr mobile would be repair on 21st sep. 2009 and agian yr executive call me on 21st sep 2009 & told me that still yr mobile is under repair & u will get yr mobile on 29th sep 2009, every time she told me that in yr mobile handset had a major problem but she does not told me that what is the problem.
sir, i m using my relatives handset to running my mobile no switch on. sir u tell me how much time i wait for my handset? i suffering from many problem without my new handset. and also sir if it is not reapirable than please replace it sothat i come out of that problem

if sir i will not got my mobile back till 25th sep. 2009 than i take some streak action.

thanking you,

yours faithfully,
(tejas b Shah)

Nokia N73 Music — Lost my phone

I lost my cell last 3-4 months ago. IMEI no.[protected] plz try to find it. plz help me.
would I get it back.

NOKIA MOBILE-AIRTEL CELL NO — CELL PHONE THEFT

while travelling in 70 series bus between Koyambedu to Ashok Nagar on Septembner 23rd 2009 [by about 19.00 hours] I lost my Cell Phone Nokia model 6070 - IMEI No.[protected]. Airtel No.[protected] [this cell phone has been bought [purchased] from NSR Communication, No.3, Lake View Main Road, Adambakkm, Chennai-88 on September 04, 2006 - lost on 23.09.2009 - Request NOKIA and Airtel may help in deactivating the said CELL PHONE NO.+[protected] to avoid misusing the cell phonel

Thanks in advance to NOKIA and AIRTEL authorities.
Dear Sir / Madam,

My cell phone was stolen on 23rd Sep. 2009 at 08:45 pm from a restrunant near Hosiyaarpur Sec 51, Noida .Please lock the handset as soon as possible so that no one mis uses the same. I have also filed FIR for the lost set. Please help me trace the handset if possible.

For the same I have also lodged a complaint at Sec 20 Police station, Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
Date of Complaint: 23rd Sep. 2009
Time: 10:00pm

Few details about me are as follows:
Name: Prabhanshu Srivastava
Address: A-169, Kendriya Vihar, Sec 51 Noida
Handset Company: Nokia N79
IMEI Number: [protected]
Service Provider: Idea Cellular Ltd. (+91 [protected])
Idea Circle: Delhi & NCR

Kindly do the needfull by taking immediate action about this.

Prabhanshu Srivastava