[Resolved]  Nokia Customer Care Of India — STOLEN NOKIA MOBILE MODEL 3600s

I lost my mobile phone in ESI (Sanath Nagar) bus stand around 7.30 p.m. on Dt. 23/06/2009 at Hyderabad, Distt : Hyderabad, A.P. & my phone number is [protected].my phone model is Nokia 3600s and Mobile IMEI No: [protected]. Please take immediate action about this.
sukumar
KARVY STOCK BROKING LTD.
ROAD NO : 10; BANJARAHILLS.
Contact No :[protected]
E.Mail : [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Sukumar.

Comments

sir my mobile lost in my shop pl block sr no iam given my mobile sr no [protected]
thanks
balaji
Sub: LOST MOBILE PHONE NOKIA 7210 CLASSIC

With due respect, I want to say that my mobile phone - (Nokia 7210 Classic, IMEI No: [protected]) has been stolen from Bus route no-717(Blue line), at 9:30PM, on 23/11/2009.

I want to block the phone to avoid any misuse. Kindly block my phone - (Nokia 7210 Classic, IMEI No: [protected]) so that no one can use it in future.

Thanking You,

Yours Faithfully

Arun Kumar Singh
C/o Kamla Thakur, H.no-04
Meethapur, Village Badarpur
New Delhi
Co. No.- [protected]
I lost my mobile phone at lake town when I was taking bus around 7.50 p.m. on Dt. 26/11/2009 in kolkata, W.B. & my phone number is [protected].my phone model is Nokia 3110 classic(black) and Mobile IMEI No: [protected]. Please take immediate action about this.

Vill: Ghoshpara,
Bishnupur, Rajarhat
kolkata
contact no: [protected]
E.Mail : [protected]@gmail.com
This is to inform you that my mobile phone has been stolen on october 18, 2009.

I have lodged a FIR complaint with KALKA POLICE STATION, KALKA DISTT.PANCHKULA(HARYANA), as well as have locked my number.

Here are the details regarding my mobile phone.
Handset Model: Nokia 3110c
IMEI No. [protected]

Keeping in mind the extent of misue happening in our country from mobile phones in the wrong hands, I request you to please block this IMEI number and help me to trace my handset. please confirm this on my cell number [protected]

Appreciate your support.

Best regards,
yogesh bir

This is to inform you that my mobile phone has been stolen on 24/11/2009
I have lodged a FIR complaint with Hosanagar Police Station, at & po: hosanagar, shimoga dist, karnataka. as well as reported to my service provider - BSNL on 01/12/2009
Here are the details regarding my mobile phone.
Handset Model: Nokia 5130c-2 red
Service Provider:BSNL
Mobile number: [protected]
Connection: prepaid
IMEI No. [protected]

Keeping in mind the extent of misue happening in our country from mobile phones in the wrong hands, I request you to please help trace my handset. Further, let me know if you need anything else to expedite this request faster. please help me to find that mobile phone by traceing my handset.

Appreciate your support.

Best regards,
B.E.KIRAN
S/O B.S.ESHWARAPPA,
AT:BEHALLI, PO:MUMBAR,
TQ:HOSANAGAR. DIST:SHIMOGA,
KARNATAKA. PIN:577418
PHONE:[protected]. [protected]
I lost my mobile phone model NOKIA N73 around 19:30 on dt 30/11/2009 at Nazira Town, Distt : Sivasagar, Assam & my phone number is [protected]. IMEI No: [protected]. I have also filed FIR in the Nazira Model Police Station for the lost set. Please help me trace the handset. You can also contact Nazira Police.

Please take immediate action about this.
My Address and contact no is given below :-
Ajoy Kumar Gogoi
Nazira Lakhimi Pukhuri Gaon.
P.O- Nazira
Dist.- Sivasagar(Assam)
Pin-785685
E-mail- [protected]@yahoo.co.in
Contact No- [protected]

Ajoy .
My Bhabhi lost own N70-1 (Music-Black) [IMEI-[protected]] on 3rd August 2009 likely at 07:00pm from Patna travling in train.The cellphone containing a 1GB memory card and a Airtel no. [protected]
Kindly lock my handset and please take action as possible to trace my handset.

Mukesh Kumar
Patna
PIN-8000001
Mob-[protected]
email- mukesh.[protected]@gmail.com
sir i open my account at ur karvy office at sangrur i purchased some shares and funds through this office
where i need to contact my account information and how can do my transactions.i don, t know my account no.

my contact no

I lost my mobile phone in our office around 2.00pm Dt. 07.12.09 at Vikroli –Mumbai Dist Maharashtra & My Phone number is [protected] – Vodafone,
My phone Model is Nokia 2700c -2 Grey and mobile IMEI No. [protected] ( Barcode no002L5T[protected] Nokia –CE 0434) Please Take the Action about this .

My Address and Contact no.is Given Below,

Mahendra P.Shinde
601, Sai Sankul NX-2A
Barave Road, Khadak Pada
Kalyan (w) Pin 421301,
Mumbai-Maharashtra ( India)
Phone :[protected]
Cell : [protected] ( Asmita)

Purchase from:

Barave Road, Khadak Pada
Kalyan (w) Pin 421301,
Mumbai-Maharashtra ( India)
Phone :[protected]
Cell : [protected] ( Asmita)

Purchase from:
Nokia Priority Dealer.
Swastic Mobile Shop
Kalyan –west.

Inv. 2040 dt.21 Oct-2009
Sir/madam,

I have lost my mobile. Hence I request you to trace the same and reach it to me. I have reported my service provider Vodafone to block my number.Following are the details.

Name:Vedavathy K R

Thanks & Regards
Vedavathy K R

Reply Forward

NOKIA MOBILE MODEL 7210 — MEMORY CARD INVALID

I purchased Nokia mobile set model 7210 on 26/10/2009. Memory Card is not working now. I take this memory card to NOKIA CARE at AM MOBILE TELECOM PVT LTD., P-39 Princep St. kol-72, job sheet no.[protected]/091208/21 Dt. 08/12/2009. They told this card will be send to Delhi to replace. delivery Date given on 28/12/2009

My question is, what is the utility of such Care centre in metro cities, who is unable to replace 1GB memory card which will take 20days!!!!!. Moreover we will be out of station frm 20th. Dec. and this phone is very much necesarry to us.

Please look into the matter.
I have lost my Nokia mobile model no. 3120classic on 8/12/09 at around 8:45pm in Mumbai.My cel phone IMEI no. is [protected].I realized immediately and started calling on my number but there was no response.I have also lodged FIR.

Kindly lock the handset as soon as possible so that no one mis uses the same.please help me trace the handset.

Appreciate your support. You can reply me on this same email id.Please do the needful.
i have lost my 6300c mobile and my imei no is[protected] and my mobile on 5 dec. 2009 likely at 10:08 pm from ram nagar colony faizabad. the cell phone contain 1 GB memory card on rel. gsm no. [protected]iKindly lock my handset a kindly please take action as possible to trace my handset.
vivek talreja
ram nagar colony
faizabad
PIN- 224001
PH. NO. [protected]
E-mail. [protected]@yahoo.com
I lost my mobile phone on Dt. 22/08/2009 at Bommasandra(Bangalore), my phone model is Nokia 5610d-1 Blue and Mobile IMEI No: [protected]. Please take immediate action about this.
My Address and contact no is given below

Name- Lingappa

Contact No.- [protected]
i lost my cel yesterday mobile no [protected]
nokia 3110c black colour with 1 gb memory
plz contact this address charles joseph
geetha hospital
west marredpally
secunderabad
I lost my mobile phone in Badar Pur Delhi around 7.30 p.m. on Dt. 03/12/2009 at New Delhi & my phone number is [protected].my phone model is Nokia 2255 ( CDMA ) and Mobile IMEI No: 0530350FN225M.& ESN NO. - 026/13011812 Please take immediate action about this & Please lock this Phone set to avoid its mis use by other person..
PREM SINGH KAIM
RZ440/1 GALI NO. - 19,
SADH NAGAR, PALAM COLONY,
NEW DELHI - 110045

E.Mail : [protected]@gmail.com

Prem Singh kaim
dearsir
my mobilephone was stolen while travelling in a bus in coimbatore as there are chances of miss use kindly block my mobile phone IMEI NO:[protected]
PHONE NO [protected] IF ANY INFORMATION IS GOT PLEASE CALL TO [protected]
YOURSTRUTHFULL
Harikumaran
I lost my Nokia - N 72 Black Colour bearing IMEI no. [protected]. in Bangalore. Please lock the handset as soon as possible so that no one misuses the same.
I lost my Mobile Phone on Dt. 21/12/2009 at Lebong Cart Road, Distt. Darjeeling (West Bengal) while coming back home from the Church. My Phone Number is [protected]. My Phone Model is Nokia 6060 Black and Mobile IMEI No.[protected]. Please take immediate action in this regard. I will also file FIR and lock my Mobile Number tomorrow.
Gideon Mukhia,