Nokia Mobile 5130 — Defective Battery

Phone: +[protected]
Mobile: [protected]

June 17, 2010

Dear Sir

I had purchased a Nokia 5130c-2 Red mobile set, bearing IMEI : [protected] on 3rd April 2010. After about a month I found that the battery of the mobile was discharging within 24 hours. On complaining to the dealer the battery was changed but the problem of fast discharging of the battery within 24 hours persisted.

On taking the set to the NOKIA Care centre on 14th June 2010, the software of the set was said to be updated, thereby slightly improving the battery discharge though not to my full satisfaction. When the battery of my other old sets were discharging after 3 to 4 days, the repaired new one continued to discharge within 30 hours.

Since I am unable to find any solution to this, I presume the present set of your batteries in the market are of defective in nature.

In view of the above I request you take necessary steps to provide me a defective free battery.

With regards

Yours Truly

B. K. Chowdhury

Comments

Nokia Mobile — DEFECTIVE BATTERY

DEFECTIVE BATTERY NOT REPLACED
I purchased a nokia 6080 on 16 oct 2007. When a call is recieved or made from the set ,on the display random numbers start to display and make the person on the other end hear strange noises.The set started having a problem the same day.I went to the nokia care (Jaipur). They wanted me to leave the set and said they would take at least a week to respond.
On talking to the customer care jaipur no proper answer was given by Mr.Sujoy ([protected])

My phone no is [protected]

Nokia Mobile 5130 — mobile stolen want to lock it.

i am rajeswari my mobile model nokia 5130 red,my mobile stolen on dated 18.09.2009 and took by some one switchedoff. I want to lock it so that it become useless as soon as possible here are my details below .
thanking you,
lost date-18.09.2009

Nokia Mobile Battery — defective battery

Defective Battery
Sirs,

I had purchased Nokia Handset With BL-5C battery(S.No[protected]) from M/s ANKIT MOBILE, Shop No1, Sun Sine Building, 1, Nai Sarak,JODHPUR (Raj) vide cash memo no 892 dated 30.03.2006.

Within five month itself, the battery started giving problems. Even after charging it fully, it used to get drained off very fast(sometimes even in the middle of the conversation). On approaching the dealer from whom I purchased the battery, he refused to entertain the complaint or give me a replacement. He simply washed his hands off the episode, saying that it was the duty of the customer care department of the company to give the replacement.

I then approached the Nokia Customer Care in Distt Centre, Jodhpur. They too pleaded helplessness, saying that they do not keep the spare batteries for replacement in stock, and that I would have to deposit the battery, and get the replacement after a week or so. The dealer as well as customer care department refused to give me a standby replacement.

Now it is well evident, that mobile is the only connection to the world while you are on a move. And without a battery in my phone, I'm virtually cut off from the world, and losing important business calls. All this is having a disastrous effect on my business.

You are requested to kindly intervene in the matter and give me appropriate redressal.
HEMADRI DUTT