[Resolved]  Nokia N72 — New handset hanging problem

I bought Nokia N72 (Gold coolur) (Model No.[protected]) on 8th January from 'Top 10' in Andheri East.
Soon after buying i realise that there is a hanging problem in a product. So next day i got it replaced from the same dealer having model no. (Model No.[protected]) . But in that piece too ther is a hanfging problem.
So again i got it replaced from the same dealet having model no.(Model No.[protected]). But in that piece too there is a hanging problem.
Now i used 3 pieces in 3 days, all having hanging problem.
Now i am thinking to buy some other phone. But what about the trouble i caused. Can i complain Nokia directly about this. Please help..

Comments

I reckon to stay away from that dealer. Can be a chance if ya overloaded mmc wif softwares and songs. Usually n72 hangs a bit on 512 or 1mb mmc if softwares installer alone clocks above 30mb. But wiv sOngs its easy readable.. Poor card reading i guess.

N-72 — Mobile is hanging

I have purchased Nokia N-72 product in Jan 2008 from Marthalli-Bangalore, My mobile is Hanging if I am switching off blue tooth.
For reguler usage I have to swith on blue tooth always,

Now I am in Aurangabd city, maharashtra. I have given this handset 3times in nokia care which is near Nirala Bajar for repairing by software in Aurangabad.

Please take care about my complain and give solution.

regards.
I bought Nokia N72 Black colour Soon after buying i realise that there is a hanging problem in a product this is froud to the customer direcly i want the reply soon i want do direcly complaint this hand set is problem always why reply this nokia n 72 hang problem or restart automatically i pay for the nokia service center but this is same problem But what about the trouble i caused. Can i complain Nokia directly about this. Please help.
I brought nokia n72 10 moths back and when i am receiving any message my phone is getting hanged why reply me. my mobile no is [protected]

Nokia India Phone