[Resolved]  Nokia N73 Mobile — not taking any action

on 25th april i lost my nokia n73 mobile phone with the imei no [protected] when i went to complaint at the police station they rejected to take the complaint and asked me to complaint the customer care but when i again went to the customer care they are asking for the registration of the complaint at the police station..plz suggest me something

Comments

Nokia N73 Mobile — mobile is purchase on 01.05.2008,but now it is not working

i purchased N73 series nokia mobile from Subiksha stores, Tirupur, Tamilnadu, India on 01.05.2008.There is no proper response to the customers in the stores.Nokia is supplying duplicate models to subiksha stores.The mobile is not working now.Please solve the problem immediately.

Nokia N73 series — Mobile is not working

i purchased a mobile N73 series on 1st may 2008 from Subikhya stores, Tirupur, Tamilnadu, India.But the mobile is not working now.In mobile stores there is no proper response to the customer also.please replace the mobile

Nokia N73 Mobile — New phone not delivered to me till now

I have submitted my N73 nokia handset in Nokia Care;address:- Varun Enterprises, WA 84 SHAKAR PUR MOTHER DAIRY DELHI-92. When i submitted the phone, there was a problem with key "2" in the phone but when it was delievered to me, I faced a newer problem with "FM".
I again submitted it there for the newer reason of "FM malfunctioning" but till now they have delievered the phone thrice to me without rectifying the problem.I again submitted it for the same.Finally they promised me for a new phone delievery on 19th NOV. 2008 with job sheet no.[protected]/081119/41. Till now they haven't delievered me the new phone. Now i have left with no choice except to complaint here regarding the issue.
Hoping to get the result as soon as possible.

Nokia N73 Mobile — Display problem

As per our communication I approved 1838+Tax amount for my cell phone repairing charges.
Request you to start repairing.

Details:
Job No.: 0692333

Please send me your confirmation also. I am waiting for your reply.

When I will expect my cell phone.

Can u give me another no’s coz 66602760 / 1 / 2 / 3 is not picking up.

Didn’t send your confirmation. Still I am waiting.

Nokia / N73 Mobile — Problem with N73 Mobile

Dear Sir / Madam

I have purchased a Nokia mobile ( Model N73 ). Till 10 month set was working fine but last few days my set is not working properly. I have complaint about this in Nokia care centre many times but issue is same. Neither set is repaired nor change. please give me solution for this and tell me what is the procedure. I shall be thankful to you.

Nokia N73 — problem with mobile

i have an problem with nokia N73..the problem "insert sim card"so where is no response to repare the pice..

Nokia N73 Mobile — THEFT OF MOBILE

Dear sir

Last sunday i went to periyapalayam route Andhra Border I mobile has been stolen from somebody i want to find out
my mobile IMEI : [protected]
item ; 002G8J9
mobile no [protected]
MOBILE IS SUPER
I am using Nokia N73 set but it, s working very slow. Please give me the solution.

Please get in touch with the concerned local authorities.

Nokia India Team.

Locating a Nokia Care Centre (NCC) is very Easy !
SMS “NCC<space><City Name>” & send it to 55555, within few seconds you will receive the list of NCCs in that city.

Nokia India Phone