Nokia India

Nokia Gurgaon Customer Care Number – +91 1272 3030 3838

Nokia Noida Customer Care Number – +91 120 3030 3838

View More Information...

Good

Nokia India related photos (932)

Nokia India Complaints & Reviews

A J TOPPO
DEAR SIR,

I HAD SOME PROBLEM ON OUTGOING AUDIO OF MY NOKIA E63 HANDSET. I WENT TO NOKIA CARE CENTRE AT RANCHI ON 19.9.2011 TO GET MY MOBILE HANDSET REPAIRED. I WAS GIVEN BY NOKIA CARE CENTRE (NIRMAL ENTERPRISES, PP COMPOUND , RANCHI LANDLINE[protected] A RECEIPT VIDE THEIR REF NO" SERVICE JOB NO: 1050 DATED 19.9.2011 . AS AMPLE TIME WAS GIVEN TO NOKIA CARE,, CENTRE AT RANCHI I MADE A CALL TO THEM ON 24.9.2011, I WAS TOLD THAT HANDSET IS READY AND I CAN COLLECT THE SAME BY EVENING ON 24.9.2011. I CALLED TO THEM AGAIN IN THE EVENING AT 4.30 PM TO ADVISE ME WHAT AMOUNT I WILL HAVE TO PAY. THE PHONE ATTENDING LADY REPLIED ME THAT SHE WILL CHECK AND REPORT ME. HOWEVER, I DID NOT HEAR ANY THING FROM NOKIA CENTRE. ULTIMATELY I WENT TO NOKIA CENRE DRIVING MY CAR 25 KMs TO COLLECT MY HAND SET. I WAS SIMPLY TOLD AT NOKIA CENTRE THAT THERE IN NO HARDWARE ENGINEER TODAY, YOU CAN COLLECT THE SET ON MONDAY (I,E. 26.9.11). I AM DEEPLY HURT BY SUCH NASTY BEHAVIOUR OF NOKIA CENTRE AT RANCHI. NEEDLESS TO SAY THAT I AND MY ENTIRE FAMILY MEMBERS HAVE BEEN THE SINCERE CUSTOMERS OF NOKIA.
LACKADAISICAL APPROACH OF PEOPLE IN NOKIA CARE CENTRE.

garish titu
    Respected sir I have purchased a Nokia mobile C1-01 imei
    no35739204/2005868 from M/S J.K Khunger Electronics super bazar malout
    dated[protected] bill no.585.That set was not functioning properly
    after one day.so i go to nokia care centre at karion road malout.they
    received the set and said there is manufacturing default in the
    set.they said that they have shifted the set to new delhi for
    repair.After 8 days they return mine set.At that time the set was
    working properly.but after two days the set again not working
    properly.I again go to nokia care centre malout .they said that its
    plate has got fire and they cannot repair the set and also not change
    the set.please ask the company to return mine money and also take some
    action against them your sincerly garish

manojkumar1975
      I am manoj Kumar; I am bought a two nokia phone.
      1. model no. c-6 & Serial No. [protected], bill no:- RM/2749/11/12, DATE:- 08.06.2011,
      I have given four times to nokia center name :- communication solution, F-26/4, okhala-2, new Delhi, but still is not working properly,
      ( a ) job sheet no :- [protected]/67, dated :- 17/08/2011 hand set received for one hour.
      (b) Job sheet no: - 1200, dated: - 18/8/2011 (phone received under three days observation.
      (c) Job sheet no: - 2499, dated: - 06/09/2011 - told touch screen change. ( my phone body also change by other phone.) For seven days but deliver next day.
      (d) Without checking hand set return to me 12/09/2011
      (e[protected]/110917/44, dated: - 17/09/2011 and told screen damage estimate Rs.5300/-
      2. Model no. c-6 & Serial No. [protected], bill no:[protected], DATE:- 31.08.2011
      this phone received and told no any problem. And also phone body change this phone.
      But both phones touch screen not working.
      Apart from that it’s still having same problem. I got really frustrated from this company because they are doing nothing.
      How can purchase
      my contact details
      manoj kumar
      voltas.[protected]@gmail.com
      Very Good afternoon To All,

Reminder :-2

Refer to trailing mail please note that after continious follow up its really surprising that till date I have not received a single call on the account of my problem.
      Reminder :-3
      reminder :- 4
      no any action till. date.

NOKIA MOBILE PHONE — COMPANY NOT CARE TO CUSTOMER

I am manoj Kumar; I am bought a two nokia phone.
      (d) Without checking hand set return to me 12/09/2011
      But both phones touch screen not working.

Refer to trailing mail please note that after continious follow up its really surprising that till date I have not received a single mail on the account of my problem.

Your slogan CONNECTING PEOPLE require a change and I will suggest you to make it ...........CONNECTINF PROBLEM.

Please make note of this mail & if the problem is not rectified in next 2 days then I wlll lodge a complaint in consumer forum with the demand of compensation of :

Refund of entire amount with interest
      Monetary loss for the Company in the absence of hardware
      Convence charges spend to rectify the problem in nokia center.
      Compensation for mental harassment
      Lawyer fees
      Please take this mail as a last reminder & notice from your customer.
      my contact details
      manoj kumar
      15, BEGUMPUR VILLAGE, MALVIYA NAGAR
      NEW DELHI-17

rajnish61
        Dated 22/09/2011
        I am Rajnish Bhola Cell no [protected], owning a NOKIA N 900 phone , few days back started with the problem of no ring tone in the incomming calls only, auto switch off and on of the software at any time , not able to delete the loaded videos files and add the same.
        I went to Nokia care at M/s Micronas Telecom, c-4, sector 2 noida, contact no[protected] / 4287545 incharge mr neeraj cell no [protected] and deposited the hand set for software reloading after a complete format vide the service job sheet no[protected]/110920/3 on 20 th sept 2011 at 9.53 AM, they told me the time till evening, when i enquired i was told that they have kept the phone under observation and will revert me the next day. on 22 nd sept 2011 i did not got any revert, so today i called up tham and asket when can i get my phone, they told me that they are not able to solve the issue and they will be sending it to the factory at Badar pur border delhi and i will have to pay a charge of Rs 8000.00 for the software re loading.
        When i asked them to give me the breakup of the such high charge only to format and reload the software , they are refusing to tell the reason for the same with an excuse that i must have got a CD along with the hand set to which i was astonished as in had purchased the hand set from the NOKIA priorierty NOIDA and i did not received any such CD in the BOX. Mr Neeraj told me that this is the standard rate of reloading the complete software that includes alo the hardware cost, Sir My Quiery as a customer is why cannot i get the information of the breakup of the charges that you charge, for this i have already made a complain at the customer care vide complain no 1/[protected] on 22/09/11 at 11.45 am approx.
        Kindly help me to resolve the issue at the earliest at a resonable genuine cost as my phone is out of warranty and is of great importance to me.As you can understand the unneccessarry delay in the issue would force me to take further hard steps which would bring a bad name to a reputed company like NOKIA.
        I would appreciate an early responce and action from your end.
        rajnish Bhola,
        cell [protected]

NOKIA N 900 — NOT PROPER SERVICE

HI,
        FRIENDS , I M NARENDRA DODIYA I BOUGH NOKIA N 900 ,YASH MOBILE JAMNAGAR IN 30/11/2010 BUT SOME PROBLEM IN THIS MOBILE , AS SUCH MEMORY CARD NOT SUPPORT . & PUSH EMAIL. NO VIDEO OUTPUT .. . I SEND MY MOBILE 3 TIMES IN SERVICE CENTER BUT NOT SOLVE MY PROBLEM ....IMEI NO [protected]

NOKIA N 900 — Replacement of N 900 or full compensation in terms of money back

While buying a Nokia N 900 i was under the assumption that this is the best smartest smart phone available in market and being a Nokia product it can be relied upon.I invested my hard earned money it this phone (Rs 26000)

But my assumption became a nightmare for me within 6 months of this product usage .

Nokia N 900 being a smart phone should multitask and should handle applications in a fast manner but my device is neither good with multitasking infact light applications which are a essential like SMS messaging this application is performing very poorly.
        One minute I have all the messages in my phone and suddenly in a minute all are deleted .
        Firmware is also corrupted it keeps on hanging .
        Infact I have given it for repair twice to Nokia care and that to withing 6 months of purchase but same results everytime.

Please replace my phone immediately if it is because of some defect in hardware of phone and if it is firmware related I need adjusted full compensation in terms of money back .

Please do the needful.

IMEI Number of phone is :[protected]

NOKIA N 900 — Replacement of faulty Nokia N 900

As per my previous complaint Nokia service center people accepted that my Nokia N 900 Handset is faulty and accepted to exchange the phone .
        They took the decision in 20 days and agreed to replace the phone with a Nokia N 8 .
        FYI Nokia N 900 is a fully touch operated phone with a QWERTY keypad. But replacement N 8 is just a touch phone with no option of QWERTY keypad.

A fully touch phone is of no use to a person whose phone is a used for email, browsing multiple documents etc.

So i raised another complaint with Nokia care center and i demanded for a replacement which is compatible to my requirements and my previous phone Nokia N 900 .
        But it is been 15 days they have not replied to my complain and whenever I call Nokia care center they make excuse .

zahids
          i have purchased nokia E7 worth Rs.25,500 on 12th of september from kolkata,nokia priorty from c.i.t road and i m facing lots of problem in the phone and i also went 2 nokia care in moulali kolkata,they kept my phone for 2hrs and they said they have solved the problem but they have done nothing with my phone and again i m facing same problems and nobody is helping me...plz help me out what should i do?????
          i agree dta dis phone has lots of internal problem...and nokia care is not helping ...

Nokia / E7 — Not working properly

I Have purchase my NOKIA E 7 having code No. 059C8Q6JS22W3E two weeks back and i am phone hanging problem very frequently... the touch of the phone is also not sensetive, the applications are also very slow, you are requested to replace it...

ABHISHEK MORRIS

Nokia Care Dehradun — damage of handset [Resolved]

Aman Chahar
            I am Aman Chahar currently studying in Dehradun. My Nokia 5233 was having a problem of power. It is not getting switched on....

ashrafoman
            I purchased a Nokia E52 model phone about 10 months before. All on a sudden, without any reason it stopped working. (not becoming 'on')

Since it is still under warranty, given to local supplier 'MOHSIN HAIDER DARWISH LLC' for checking and repairing.

Keeping the phone for 3 days with them, they claimed that water is gone in, so warranty repair is not possible. But I was sure no water gone in. They confirmed that they can show the water. (I was surprised how the water can remain inside the phone for 3 days!). I went to their show room to see the water. But that time they said, not water some chocolate has gone in, and they showed some brownish thing inside the phone.(but, being a diabetic patient, I never take any chocolate or sugar content!!!). So due this reason, warranty replacement is not possible they says. Still I said, please repair and I can pay the repair charges. Now they are saying that it is beyond repair!!!!! It quite surprising to me. A company representative for NOKIA can do this to a customer????

My contact No. is[protected]

Bala Ji
              I've purchased X7 from The Mobile Store - Avadi, Chennai on 25/07/2011.Invoice No : TN/02398/00099/4060 dt. 25/07/2011. IMEI NO: [protected]. The phone became dead on 01/09/2011. I gave it to Nokia Care - Evening Bazaar Road, Chennai, after servicing they returned it to me on 08/09/2011 and when i asked about the problem , they didn't inform me. The mobile worked nicely for 10 days. But yesterday if became dead again. I can't charge or switch it on. I've not even used the mobile for 50 days and within this short period the phone became dead 2 times. What to do now whether it will replaced or not.
              Complaint comments  Add a comment

Nokia Care, Sevoke Rd, Siliguri (W. Bengal) Ph. No. 09900893886 — MOBILE REPAIR [Resolved]

RAJKUMAR AGARAWAL
                DEAR SIR / MADAM
                l have purchased nokia c6 from RAKHIWALA CHENNAI PH. NO[protected] /[protected] on secound week...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Gaurav Lakhotia
                Re:- Replacement of Nokia C2-03 Black colour Sr.No-[protected]
                To
                The Senior Manager (Customer Care)

Re:- Replacement of Nokia C2-03 Black colour Sr.No-[protected]

This is with regret i have to inform you that my set has developed problems the day it was purchased from, it first developed problems with the screen touch and with the keys as well, took it to nokia care they fixed the problem and deliver it to me after 10 working days said it would not occur again. The day when I dot the phone back after a couple of hours it’s keypad and another buttons of the phone was not working.
                Doing a job in a reputed company its not possible for me to visit nokia care every day. And having such problems daily it is creating harassment to me and my work as I am not able to use the mobile phone and my work is totally based on it.
                I am sure that a faulty set has been given to me and i have lost the trust in the current handset. The Product code is 059K4Z2.It has been currently given to the Vision Care at 1/1, hardutta Rai chamaria road, howrah and the Job Sheet no is[protected]/110917/9. Since we have purchased the phone at a very dear price, we expect full value for our money and ask you to replace the set at the earliest. Also ensure that such problems do not creep up in future and that our faith in Nokia remains undaunted.

In anticipation of your prompt response,

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
                Gaurav Lakhotia

Nokia 1210 — complain for restore factory setting password [Resolved]

nitin jangir
                  my phone is nokia 1202 type rm-43a, i want to restore factory setting but it not taken the restory setting password 12345
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

P.K.Renu
                  I am P.K.Renu. I bought nokia e6 phone on 14-Aug-2011(invoice no.-2862). Phone starts hanging on 24-Aug-2011. I went to Technocare(nokia care) Jawahar nagar kota on29-Aug-2011. I collected my phone on 5-sep-2011.Phone still show SYSTEM ERROR. From 5-Sep, I have visited nokia care about 10 times. I have called nokia care & nokia head office about 100 times, but nobody solve my problem. IMEI NO.-[protected]. Job sheet no.-....110829/14, ........110916/3 etc. Please help me. It becomes irritating for me.
                  try hard resetting. use this code *#7370#. i[censored] cant, then off it and hard press the shift + space + backspace and press the on button at the same time for 20 or more seconds.

anuj.versatile
                    [protected]@ovi.com dont reply even a single time regarding to my problem
                    I am Using C7-00. Very Bad experiance After symbian anna update... My PROXIMITY SENSOR giving me a problem during incoming calls. The screen is black during incoming calls.
                    I also went to nokia care 2 times but they just re-install my software but NO RESULT.
                    I am Facing very much bcoz of this problem

On 13/09/2011 i again went to Nokia care centre and i asked them to check my cell phone again. but they didn't give any single minute to my cell phone. they again said to me to reinstall the software but when i told them that the software has been already installed twice. and problem was not solved. without checking my cell they told me that they will send my cell to the head office.
                    Problems:
                    1. when i talk to someone for two three minute, and if any call is on waiting then screen doesn;t light just shows only black.
                    2. When my cell is in standby mode in pouch, any incoming call comes then there is no diplay...
                    3. Sometime it works perfect
                    4. This problem came just after symbian anna update. before that it was working properly

Details
                    IMEI NUMBER: [protected]
                    Job Sheet Number:[protected]/110902/35
                    Nokia Care address: Music planet, SCF71-72 BASEMENT, SECTOR 15 MARKET, FARIDABAD 121001 (HARYANA)
                    CONTACT NUMBER: [protected]

WAITING FOR POSITIVE REPLY
                    THANKS
                    I am Facing very much bcoz of this problem

hello
                    thanks for your concern...
                    yesterday i again went to Nokia care centre and i asked them to check my cell phone again. but they didn't give any single minute to my cell phone. they again said to me to reinstall the software but when i told them that the software has been already installed twice. and problem was not solved. without checking my cell they told me that they will send my cell to the head office.
                    Problems:

CONTACT NUMBER: [protected]

WAITING FOR POSITIVE REPLY
                    THANKS
                    ANUJ
                    i already did that more than 5 time...
                    there is no reply...

Pankaj Neotia
                      I had bought NOKIA X7-00 Model 20 days back. Somehow, the SIM Tray got lost the very next day. When approached the Dealer for the SIM Tray, he said it is not available in the market and suggested me to contact NOKIA CARE. I called almost all the NOKIA Care in Kolkata and everywhere got the same response that it was not available as the Model is launched only 3 months back.
                      Finally i wrote to Online NOKIA CARE ( Case ID 1-[protected]), and got the response to check with the Nokia Care Centres. I informed him that i had called all the Centres, then the person suggested me to visit all the Centres.
                      Finally, i wrote to him that if i dont get the SIM within 1 day, then to return my money back. Then there was a call from NCC Moulali, Kolkata and he introduced himself as the proprietor. He assured me that the same will be available in 2 to 3 days i.e. by 12th or 13th september. I also wrote to Nokia Care Europe and got the reply by a gentleman that due to designated jobs, i only can get the solution from Nokia Care India and he gave me the contact details of Nokia Head Office at Gurgaon. I called on the no. so many times but to no response.
                      The proprietor of NCC Moulali is also not responding.
                      Now, this phone has become a headache for me. I never expected such from a company like NOKIA whose handsets i have been using since 9 years.
                      I request you to do something. Either i get the spare part or get my money back as this is a premium model of NOKIA.
                      i purchased nokia x7 on 2 jan 2012. It was hanged after one month. It was replaced but again i faced prob. Of restart any time. Again i am facing problem of touch not working properly. I think all x7 sets have probl. Plz suggest what 7 should i do?
                      Mob: [protected]

Nokia - Model N96 — Problem in Handset [Resolved]

adasgupta76
                        To
                        The Sr.Manager (Customer Care)

I would like to inform you that the Nokia handset...

pappu_sneh
                        Dear Sir/ Madam,
                        I had purchased one E-7 one month before and getting lots of problem in this set, In my set all the time it Hangs and i have to switch off it and then again switchonn it. and the line disconnect regularly. Sir i am using Nokia Sets only during my Mobile Life I had always used Nokia Set and now also I have E 63, E71 with me, so i am in much trouble with this set.
                        Please solve this problem.

P Sampat Ganesh
                          My Nokia phone 5310 Express Music had display problem, for which i went to nearest Nokia Care at our District Jharsuguda on dt- 30.08.2011. The attender Customer support reported me that the phone's display is going blank , it may be due to some minor problem which may cost Rs. 300 otherwise it will cost Rs. 1950 for changing the display LCD. I agreed to it and given my phone for repair. It was conformed by me to change LCD if required and after all the problem was solved. but while returning the phone after all formalities i found that there are some scrap / dust is present behind the screen. I on a later date - 12.09.2011 went to the same but they said me to wait for about an hour and then replied that there is some dirt and we will open your phone on your risk, I agreed to it too, but they said that the phone will get damaged, and went on giving lots of excuse, after disappointment i returned back and i felt to knock to some lawful door for my solution. I am left out with a phone whose display is with dirt inside and also a side cabinet panel lock was also damaged. If the nokia care is charging bureaucratic rates why they not providing standard services. hence i report the service at nokia care is very poor and needs to be reported.
                          The name of the attending representative of Nokia care id YOGESH, My Job sheet no. is - O 25520

P. Sampat Ganesh
                          Mb- prefix - 0 for outside state.
                          Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 24, 2016
                          Kuch nahi hua I want to remove this complaint

vijayshree

I am using last 2 years nokia 3500c handset.
                            Last 3 months my phone message me to memory card not formated formate now,
                            in opening the gallery. I am 2 time change the memory card, one time change the memory IC but my phone not repair..... please advise me........

please do the needful......

thanks,

vijay rajurkar

Nokia 3500 C — Poor Audio Quality

This is to inform you with great sorrow that iam not harrassed with the Nokia Care people.
                            i have purchased a Nokia 3500C hand set on 2-1-2008 from Data Enrich 350 NaviPeth Jalgaon.who is your authorised Nokia Priority dealer.
                            My handset was having a genuine problem of poor, low audio ie i am not able to listen the incoming voice clearly.
                            i gave this piece to OM SERVICES D-136 GOLANI MARKET JALGAON MAHARASHTRA.they kept it with them for 01 day...but with no results. THen the send the piece to somewhere in Mumbaithat ESN No. was [protected].
                            it came from there aftyer a long gap of more than 15 days also but with again no results.

today again the inwarded the piece and its ESN no is [protected] . Sir you are requested to please look in this matter on top priority. as iam a very small man earninig only 3000/- per month.

hope you will do the needful coz the price of this handset was 6300-/ and i wll require 2 long months to earn this amount & will have to work for more than 14 hrs aday.

regards,

Chinmay A Pattarkine.
                            0257 2252790

Nokia 3500 C — Bad servicing of handset

Sir/Madam
                            i have purchased one set of Nokia 3500 C on 01.04.08. Suddenly on 07.07.08 morning i have seen that it is not operating.Same day after office i have rushed to Nokia Service Center at Girish Park, Kolkata at around 6.05 pm. They have checked the set and not taken for repair and told to come at next day without any proper reason.On 09.07.08 i have gone agin and they have told me that they are unable trace problem and it will go to head office. Sitting there i have seen three more persons with same problem.
                            My question is when they are unable to repair a simple set like 3500C why Nokia is selling such sets in market

regards

joydip Shnakar Choudhury

Nokia 3500 C — YAHOO

Hello All,

Guess what i have given my set to local repair shop and they have corrected all the faults for 1500 bucks instead of 4800 bucks propsed by nokia care

SO THERE IS RAY OF HOPE FOR ALL THOSE WHO AT FIRST IS UNSATISFIED FROM NOKIA CARE CENTRES !!!
                            If Handphone Nokia 3500 die after inlife, Why I can do???
                            and have a Virus detected in my Handphone below.
                            Can you help us???
                            hello

how can i open the yahoo i go please suggestation and how open the internate.

from chandan
                            Hello Nokia care,
                            pl tell me how can i open the yahoo i go please suggestation and how open the internate.when i operate internet then show link not avalable and pocketdata first when i correction it then failure

from chandan

Nokia — subscription to games club

without my knowledge you have charged rRs.30/- for subscription on my mobile no. [protected] Please unsubscrip these charges at once

Nokia 3500 C — deaction og game club

please deactive game club subcribtion on my moblie no [protected] which is activated by some one in my absence

pankaj.min
                              Dear Sir/ Madam,
                              This is with regards to my complaint against Nokia Care, Gulati Communications, F-12, Bhagat Singh Market (Near Gole Market), Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001. My nokia handset E-72, ESN/ IMEI No.- [protected], Product Code- 0591952 was submitted at the aforesaid Nokia Care on 31st August 2011 (Job Sheet No.[protected]/110831/2) as it went off while updating software (I was updating the software). After thorough investigation, during the time of submission of the handset, I was told by Mr. Harish (the person who spoke to me at the time of submission of aforesaid handset) that the IC of the device has to be replaced and for that, device has to be sent to the company for repairs as they can’t do it at their centre. I was given the delivery date of 8th September 2011. On 8th September when I went to collect my handset I was told that due to some system issue the device could not be completed / rectified with the repairs and it is with the company’s centre, so the delivery will be on 13th September 2011. On 13th again when I called Mr. Harish I was told that the device has not been received by them (dealer – Nokia Care) from the company (Nokia) and by 1 PM they will receive it and after that they will check the quality of the phone, then only they can make the delivery to me at my place. Since 8th September they neither delivered my handset nor did they inform me about the status of device. I never received any update from them whole day. Even I called them several times but they did not bother to receive my calls, so I logged a formal complaint against them with the nokia customer service with complaint ID: 1-[protected] in the evening on 13th September. On 14th September, I received a call from Mr. Aditya (from nokia costumer care services) that the device has some hardware issue and the device is non repairable.
                              I would like to bring following points to your notice:
                               That I went to Nokia Care Centre near Shadipur Metro Station, and after verification they told that its IC was damaged. I wanted to be assured about the repair so I went to Nokia Care, Gulati Communications, F-12, Bhagat Singh Market (Near Gole Market), Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001.
                               That I was told by the Executive of Gulati Communications after thorough investigation by their technical experts that only IC was damaged and it was very much repairable. I was assured of the repairs and an estimate was also given to me of 2500/- as the phone was out of warranty. So I deposited the handset at their centre on utmost good faith.
                               That they said since they had to send it to company (Nokia) for repair so they will be able to deliver it only after seven days i.e. on 8th September.
                               That I made several calls to enquire about the device but most of the time either they ignored my calls or gave falls information about the status of the device and finally told me that I will my handset delivered at 13th September in working condition. When I tried to contact them over phone on 13th, they first ignored the call, then finally told that it’s coming from company (Nokia) at 1o’clock in afternoon same day. I waited till 4o’clock, then I tried a lot to contact them but they did not receive my call and till date they did not inform me about device. This can be verified by call records.
                               After being tired of their irresponsible behavior, I have formally lodged a complaint about the condition to Nokia Costumer Care Services at[protected] and received the complain ID (1-[protected]) in the evening (around 6pm) of 13th September.
                               That when on 14th September, I spoke to Kamal in customer care at nokia he told me that device was never sent to the company it was with the aforesaid nokia care at i.e. Gulati Communications, F-12, Bhagat Singh Market (Near Gole Market), Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001 only. This was shocking as I was continuously told by concerned Nokia Care that my handset was sent to Company workshop for repairing.
                               That their unprofessional behavior and lies after lies strongly suggest that damages were done by their side and handset became none repairable.
                               That it is an expensive device which was bought by me on hard earned money and due to their negligence I lost it plus I went through agony, trying to know the status of handset. Due to their irresponsible behavior I lost so much working hours, which is a source of my family income.
                              Kindly look into the matter as this is a breach o[censored]tmost good faith between the customer and the company. I was given false information and I was not told about the status of the repairs even after my several calls made to the nokia care center. I request you to please take a strong action against the aforesaid organization and compensate me accordingly.
                              Thank you.

Pankaj Kumar Roy([protected])
                              T-506/E Baljeet Nagar,
                              New Delhi-110008

Complaint Against Nokia Care(CP) For Mishandling My Phone

Nokia E72 — CALL LOG IS NOT SHOWING

dear sir i am having nokia 72 it is not showing call details & also not showing my messages . a instruction is showing that deleat some data first even memory is free
                              sir i want to formate my set, how ?

aash
                                I want to inform you that i have purchased nokia C5-03 on 06/09/2011.
                                Aircel sim is not working in my nokia C5-03 but the sim is working in
                                other nokia handset. Please tell me why Aircel sim is not working.
                                I have already gone to nokia care they tell me the aircel sim will not
                                work in nokia C5-03.
                                I hope you will solve my problem as soon as possible if you don't
                                reply me in one day then i will go to consumer court.
                                Thanks & regards

Nokia — sim not reading

I bought a new phone (E63). And in that i inserted my old sim (nokia). But the phone is showing "No sim inserted". This sim is working in other phones but its not working in this E63 only. I inserted other sim then its working. So its only my sim which is not working. Kindly advise what to do?

nokia/c5 — use video calling very heart

i bye new c5 mobile
                                i use video call mobile very heat
                                3g net connection also very heat
                                i bye new c5 mobile
                                i use video call mobile very heat
                                3g net connection also very heat
                                aircel sim not working
                                I want to inform you that i have purchased nokia C5-00 on serial number-[protected].
                                Aircel sim is not working in my nokia C5-00 but the sim is working in
                                other nokia handset. Please tell me why Aircel sim is not working.
                                I have already gone to nokia care they tell me the aircel sim will not
                                work in nokia C5-00.
                                I hope you will solve my problem as soon as possible if you don't
                                reply me in one day then i will go to consumer court.
                                Thanks & regards.