Nokia — poor after sales service

North Delhi District, Delhi, India
 sudhir2086

I would like to bring to your kind notice the poor service/support being followed by Nokia and I am the victim for the same as i bought my Nokia handset on 22/Nov/2010 from spice hotspot (Bill attached) and it started creating problems after just 2 months, i went to Nokia care at Rohini Sector-3, New Delhi, on 25/02/2011 where i told them the problem that i am facing is problem where my handset gets hang and all the keys doesn't work at that moment, they solved the problem at that point of time.

Then again i faced the same issue and i went to the same service centre on 11/05/2011 then they solved it again and finally they swapped my handset on 28/05/2011 (date is mentioned on the bill as well which i have attached with this application ) with a new one (but the condition remains the same).
then i went to them on 25/06/2011 and i talked to their engineer Mr. Tushar and he told me that now your handset doesn't come under warranty as there is liquid in the handset, but i didn't found any and also with the same problem i was facing from the day i bought the handset. and that engineer was manner less guy he also abused me.

I have also attached the bill of my handset as they were saying that warranty of my handset is till july/2011 but i bought it on 22/11/2010 so it should be valid till 21/11/2011

i request you to take some serious action against them as my handset is not working at the moment i am not in condition to buy another one.

thanking you

Sudhir sharma
I-2/ 163-164,sector-16
Rohini, new delhi-110089

poor after sales service

Comments

I bough Nokia 5610 in December 2007. It started giving trouble from starting only.
I got it repaired from Nokia Care Centre (Sector 27, NOIDA) twice but its still the same problem.
I again submitted my phone (on 30th June) to Nokia Care Centre.
It is more than 3 weeks, and I have not received my phone back.
I have raised the request almost more than 10 time, but they have only one answer, 'we will get back to you'.

This pathetic on part of nokia. I want the replacement of the defective phone or my money back.
Dear Concern,

This is to bring into your notice the agony and unnecessary inconvenience caused to me. I bought a Nokia handset model 3500c [IMEI no-[protected]] from one of your authorized dealers on 31-03-08, with bill no.3098 Keeping in mind the trust and commitment which is a distinguish feature of Nokia. Whatever I heard about Nokia After-Sales Service is not in conformity with fact, this came to my knowledge when the said handset went through a technical fault and visited one of your Nokia care Service Centers. After diagnosing the handset service representative has submitted it for further repair and gave me a TAT of 15 days. Since that day I am going through the worst agony of my life. I do understand the delay which could happen to fix a technical error but the way your service representatives is behaving with the customer is really caused me lot of agitation. I have visited the service centre thrice and always as per the date provided within the TAT. Being a working employee, I asked them for a reasonable TAT so that I may plan my leave from office accordingly, but to ignite my frustration more they replied in the rude manner, "yahan to aisa hi hota hai."
Your intervention in above case is requisite for timely resolution and I also request you to notify this case to the concerned authorised person to take the proper action in the general interest of nokia customers.

Date of Submission of Handset-25th Sept 2008
Dates of Visits to Service Centre-: 27th September, 30th September, 3rd Oct, 8th Oct and 11th Oct respectively
I have already sent you the mail on 29/06/11 but not yet got any call from your side
I have forwarded my details to Nokia and sent them E-mail regarding the same on following dates:-

first mail - 30/06/2011
second mail - 02/07/2011
third mail - 06/07/2011

but nokia is not reverting back neither they contacted me through call.
i want this issue to be resolved as early as possible else i will move to the consumer court, and will sue Nokia in the court.

Sudhir sharma

Nokia - poor after sales service