Nokia Service Center - Ghaziabad — N70 battery stolen by service center people!

Abhishek Garg

Myself Abhishek Garg, Three months back i have purchased nokia cdma 6275. But from day one the set was creatig too uch problem in the starting i thought that it was just a minor problem so i submited the set at nokia care center ghaziabad and after that till now three job sheets has bee prepred but no results are there third tie also the handset create same problem but nokia service center didnt take any action to change it with new one but i want a new handset so i sue case in consumer court against nokia.If you can do anything please contact me as soon as you can before i handle it to my lawyer.

But very bad service and beyond my expectation.

Thanks & Regards
Abhishek Garg

Comments

i purchased nokia n 70 from new age electronics jain nagar main road abohar/punjab and as i work in bathinda/punjab i had a problem in my hand set as it was not gettig recharged i gave it to m/s hindtel communications bathinda punjab they above said nokia care centre is having my hand set since 5/3/2007 and till date hasent given me the hand set saying they are trying to repair it for your reference the job sheet no is[protected]/070305/6 and the set is n70 target delivery time was 8/3/2007 imei number is [protected] kindly do some thing regarding such behaviour of nokia people

Nokia 3600 Slide — Restart Problem

I Purchased Nokia 3600 Slide from vishal mega mart modinagar But from day set was creatig too much problem in the starting i thought that it was just a minor problem so i submited the set at nokia care center ghaziabad and after that till now three job sheets has bee prepred but no results are there third tie also the handset create same problem but nokia service center didnt take any action to change it with new one but i want a new handset so i sue case in consumer court against nokia.If you can do anything please contact me as soon as you can before i handle it to my lawyer.

I have worked with Tigaksha Metallics Pvt. Ltd., Shoghi, Shimla company as IT Administrator from 18/07/2005 to 09/03/2007. My ex-gratia for the period beginning from 18/07/2005 to 09/03/2007 has not been released so far. i have been given four five reminder but company not given singal reply also.

Pls. advise me

Thanking you,

(ASHU AGRAWAL)
+91-[protected]
E-mail : 80.[protected]@gmail.com

Nokia Service Center - Ghaziabad - N70 battery stolen by service center people!