[Resolved] Onida IGO TV — No Service

ankurgt
Hi!

I have purchased Extra Warranty of 3 years on my new IGO Tv in 2006 by paying their required fees at muzaffarnagar.
Now my tv is having color problem as well as channel memory problem. I have registered by complaint to their Meerut Office bearing C140 dated[protected]. But till now, inspite of repeated calls, their is no reply/action.
We feel cheated by this dual behaviour of the TV companies.
If you can't serve then why do you open these customer service centers.

I won't ask or advice for an Onida product in future.

Ankur Gupta
+91-[protected]
Muzaffarngar
Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-03-15 15:50:30
faulty product

Comments

sir, help me to get the service code of igo tv ci14piutg
hello nsir i have igo tv but my tv coler setting chage not for set by remot so i want service menu code for service plle send me
Sir I have Igo Colour television in my home, its working well and all function with tv and remote working good. But due to any misoperating since few days its volume autometically locked in 12 level, that means its lock in volume level 0 to 12. I tried many steps to unlock volume level, but its not working. Please provide me help as soon as possible.
From:- Raj Kumar Soni
Chhapara
Mo. [protected]
[protected]@yahoo.com
aurangabad me sarvice bahut hi GHATIYA hai mera 30/35 dinose problem complet nahi huva 50 bar phon kar chuka hoon ...[protected] subhash
Hie, I have 21 inch igo colour tv. but he was showing only one channerl when cable connected, what is the problem. plz suggest?

+91 20 2837 5561 [Mumbai]
    +91 22 2820 0435 [Corp Office]
    +91 16 1323 6835 [Punjab]
    MIRC Electronics Ltd. Onida House, G-1, M.I.D.C, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093
    Onida IGO TV - No Service