Rediff Bol — Unsolicited calls & messages

We are receive the wrong calls & Messages from RediffBol:

Message center No[protected]
Date 31/1/2007 Time 19:23:44
Date 30/1/2007 Time 19:03:58

Anyone knows how to stop them?

Comments

I want which state following sevice number 7333002
Some guys are spamming on rediffbol's room by creating to much clone nicks and making chat room like hell, rediff. Admins plz do something to ban those ids!
I'm receiving unsolicited messages from rediff bol instant messenger from id[protected]. How can I know from where Im getting this messages? Is there any track for this? How can I find the mail id, address and ip address of the person who is sending this.
Whenever i am opening rediffbol some error comes and it is not getting signed up.
I am receiving unnecessary calls from BSNL No [protected] i am an AIRTEL User. How to find Address?
Rediffbol is a best bol in whole sites
While signing in in rediff messenger getting this message "we are unable ti sign you in. please try after some time[E105]"

Someone please help, as my ID & password is quite right and can open my e-mail.
rediff bol 8.0 with virus w-32 pinfi so we can't load
I receive hundreds of invitation from tow to three nick names to join the room. This blocks all my rediff operations. Please suggest me how to block the user disturbing me.

Samsurk
when i logon rediff bol
i got hundreds of adding an id and it makes my pc hang
i am getting add requests from
[protected]@rediffmail.com
i blocked him also but his add request are coming i am unable to chat
reply me soon
[protected]@rediffmail.com is my id
Well i m unable to sign in my rediff bol instatnt messenger .. this is weird cuz this never happened before .. The error tells that they are unable to establish a connection as there is an input missing or sumthng else ... i really am frustrated by this .. i need a solution as soon as possible from rediff..coz i need to use my bol to talk 2 a few friends ..
Wimpy
Check out this site http://www.indiabolbol.com/
i am unable to login the radiff though i reinstall and install in my system
my phone messenger is block. whenever i longgin i automaticaly longgout what can i do?
We unable to sign in.Please try after som time[E105
Wimpy
files cannot be send or received what is problem some body told if tcp/ip port is closed this problem comes but how to rectify this problem
i am unable to open this email id what should i do to open this id
it is very nessary for me to make an email id now
i am fed up now, as my Email ID is blocked even if putting correct ID and password it shows page cannot be displayed. how is that. my id is [protected]@rediffmail.com

1st Floor, Mahalaxmi Engineering Estate, L. J. 1st Cross Road, Mahim (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400016
    Rediff Bol - Unsolicited calls & messages