Reliance Broadband — Shameless and fraud RELIANCE BROADBAND

Janani Iyengar
My name is Janani Iyengar and i have purchased reliance broandband service on 31.10.09 and my receipt number is [protected]
.. The customer representative Mr.mohan (mobile numbe [protected]) said they will provide the connection in 4-5 days, but now its almost more than 16 days and i dint receive the connection. Cheque given to them was debited the very next day.

Now neither the rep. is attending my call nor the Team lead Mr. chandan :( [protected]) is attending my call.

Comments

Reliance Data Card — froud by Reliance representative

Firstly the Relaince reprasentative( mr Virendra & Prem Of Panchsheel area, New Delhi, India promissed me for 2 months subscrition free with my HP Laptop. But 20 days after purchase of Data card, i have recieved bill of Rs 194/-. After making nearly 5-6 compaints on their Customer service. Till date my problem is not solved. On complaining about the same they have failed to take an action from past 20days and my data card stands disconnected. The Customer Care Executives are the most illiterarte lot in the industry n they fail not only in solving your problems but also fails to register them . For the past one month i have been hearing that the complaint has been forwarded to concerned department and they have not yet taken any action.Kindly provide me Personal relation officer's contact no. So that i can discuss the matter or File complaint against them in court.
dear,
my self owner of nisha toursandtravels taken a conection in july 2008 due to some problem we want to discontinue in the oct2009 BUT one of the RELIANCE COMMIUNICATION EXECUTIVE(MR.Rahul ) convert this to change into prepaid and take 299rs CASH after that day he is not responding on mobile.please help in case .Reliance group is very big but Executive are very frod .
Mrs .RAJ
My name is sunil b patel and i have purchased reliance broandband service on 13/10/2009 and my receipt number not given me.
. The customer representative Mr.Anup Patel (mobile numbe [protected]) said they will provide the connection in 2-3 days, but now its almost more than 36 days and i dint receive the connection. Cheque given to them was debited the very next day.

Now neither the rep. is attending my call nor the representative Mr.Anup Patel (mobile numbe [protected] is attending my call. anup patel given me costomur care no.[protected] ( Mr, Chirag ) is not attending my call. when he received my call he told me we have cable issue, droping cable issue. now i will case in court on them.
My name is sunil b patel ( [protected]) and i have purchased reliance broandband service on 13/10/2009 and my receipt number not given me.

My name is Prabagar David, i bought a reliance net connect post paid broadband data card (model ZTE AC2726) for Rs2500 my laptop is Hp with Windows-7 (64bit) actually my problem is when i buy this card i asked the person is it campability with window 7 he said yes, but when i tried to install it won't work i called several time to the customer care they told me (5 hours in phone call) to install a driver i inatalled it eventho it's not working then they sent a technical person he came and checked it he said no it's not campability. now the reliance people said i have to use it or i have to sale it so i spend 1000 rs more for it but no use could you please help me for this situation.
Thanks & regards (sorry for poor english bcs i'm french)
David
yes, reliance broadband+ netconnect with zte-ac2726 is not working in win-7 64-bit.
the ambanis must be sued.

Reliance Broadband - Shameless and fraud RELIANCE BROADBAND