[Resolved]  Reliance Communications — Caller tune code i want

i want caller tune code of the album yaroon (yaroon dosti badi hi haseen hai) sing by k.k plz plz send me the code..
Feb 14, 2017
Jan 14, 2017
Reliance Communications Customer Care's response
Dear Sangharsh,

Our customer service team has been trying to get in touch with you on the above mentioned number, however, there was no response from your end. Hence, request you to share an alternate contact number or a preferable time here using a PC: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds so that we can successfully contact you to address your concerns.

Cheers,
Reliance Communications
Complaint comments

Comments

This is not my first complain this is my 3rd complain. Please make sure it should not happen again.
Even after this complain also they have activated one useless service and they will never return the amount also. It is very funny for me.

Reliance Communications — Reliance give Shit to 1909 regulations

Reliance communication is ditching rules and regulations has to be followed by them as defined by governing body. 1909 has defined set of categories and when you opt for them Mobile service provider should restrict promotional messages from all those categories. I opted for all the categories but still receiving messages/calls from various units.

Its been 3 months RM-Reliance sending me bulk text sms, they dont care for user preferences.

Tarun

Reliance Communications — Unnecessary Promotion Calls

I am having reliance No. [protected]. I am tired to received unnecessary promotion calls from reliance. I want to activate DND service on my phone so that no any call from company may received on my number.

Reliance Communications — caller tune automatic deactivation

Hi Sir,
I am Rahul Nanaware from Mhow, mobile no. is [protected].
My caller tune service always deactivated after a short period, but i have a validity of yearly caller tune subscription. and also one more prob. my number not connect to care center of smart.
please take any action against my this probs.
I hope u'll give me a proper response.
plz take action ASAP.

Regards.
Rahul Nanaware

Reliance Communications — back call

i subscribed vodafone netplan for rs 96 having 1 munth validity and. 2 gb data download.at the end of mounth without informing vodafone deducted amount from my main account of prepaid and make balance negative rs 102 for net use charge.while i was informed by customer care at the time...

my no.[protected]
My MDN - [protected]
Service Request ID[protected]

After i called to customer care, i was told that there is a network congestion issue in my area and that it will get resolved by 31st August, 2011. Considering this is just the beginning of June, i can't wait / work with this pathetic speed.

I don't understand 2 things -

1. When reliance is claiming a nation wide roaming, i don't understand how come i am facing a problem when i am staying just 15km away from the place i purchased the device

2. I have asked atleast 10 times the sales person about the connectivity in the area i am residing, and 10 times your sales girl "Supriya" from Kothrud Reliance Web world confirmed that there is a very good network coverage. Considering now the reply i got from your customer care executive "Pavan", should i consider this as a cheating by the sales girl?

Reliance Communications — False Activation of Service - 9345871616

Reliance has auto started stupid service without notification and Customer Service is claiming I initiated for service from Rworld. Complete Wrong. Reliance does the same with Everyone to earn money. Still getting stupid SMS even after complaint. I'll keep on writing until fixed.

Worst Service Ever.

Reliance Communications — deactivate mVDO video service

I am a regular user of Reliance GSM service from the last one plus year,and I always face balance deduction problem.Recently I suffered from MVDO service given by reliance.It was automatically activated on my no. and the amount got deducted accordingly. Number of times I made calls to customer care, but no use. Every time they provided me a link to deactivate this service, but the link is out of work.If this service was activated automatically then why should I paid for that ?

Now the only option I had been given from the Reliance is to change my service provider immediately.

My Mobile no is : [protected]

Reliance Communications — upc

i am reliance gsm costumer i send for upc code to 1900 but not generate upc from 5 days send sms so many times so who solve this problem pls tell me
no, problem not solved what can i do

Reliance Communications — No network available

I Dhananajay jaiswal one of the user of reliance network brings to your notice that from past three days there is no network available in bhayandar(e).The network is available in other places except bhayandar.I m facing many problems just bcause of no network.My business is located in bhayandar and i m suffering loss in my business by way not getting in any order because of no network.
Its my humble request please the problem as soon as possible.

Regards.,
Dhananajay jaiswal

Reliance Communications — DEDUCTION OF AMOUNT IN A UNAUTHORISED MANNER

SIR, RELIANCE GSM SERVICE HAS DEDUCTED AN AMOUNT OF RS.30 FROM MY BALANCE ON 08 JUN 11. WHEN I TALKED TO CUSTOMER CARE THEY SAY U HAVE ACTIVATED A SERVICE AND FOR THAT THIS AMOUNT IS DEDUCTED AND I[censored] WANT TO DISCONTINUE WE WILL STOP THIS SERVICE. NOW I SAY THAT I HAVE NEVER ACTIVATED ANY TYPE OF SERVICE IN MY NO.[protected] AND THIS IS THE THIRD TIME COMPANY HAS LOOTED A CUSTOMER. KINDLY SUGGEST THE OPTIONS. I AM SO MUCH ANNOYED THAT I WANT TO DRAG THIS COMPANY TO THE COURT.
My Mobile no. [protected] converted from Airtel to Reliance GSM (Smart) under Mobile Portability Act. 1st process starts in 2nd April 2011. then not take action by reliance GSM then reprocess after 18th April 2011. Second week in May 2011 get welcome SMS through reliance GSM and connection started. My mobile no. [protected] had worked 2nd week of May 2011 to 06 June 2011. Incoming and outgoing call facilities had closed by reliance GSM on 06.06.2011 without information. I am in very loss cause of closing my number. I am business man so I am requesting for help. Who is the responsible my losses. I want to say that:-
• How to activate my SIM without document ?
• Mobile calling service withdraw without information why?
• Who is the responsible my losses in 4 days ?
• Who is the responsible for the document sending and entry ?
• Dealer says : I am sending your CAF (Doc.) Main Branch, Biskoman Bhawan, Gandhi Maidan, Patna. So, I am not responsible your documents. then who is responsible for my document ?
• All Reliance staffs in Patna says that, I am not responsible for your document.
• Ekram sir, Nodal Office, Patna, Abdul Nodal Office, Mumbai and Neelam Consumer related staff, Mumbai are helping for solve my problems but others staff not active.
Indrajit Kumar
Patna, Bihar
Contact : [protected]
pla send me caller tune code song is ("kadhi tu chamcham" mumbai pune mumbai)

marathi song. my mob number is [protected]

Reliance Communications — Unauthorized Amount Deduction

Hello, My Number is [protected], and this is the same number , which was charged abnormally.

**Complaining Issue**

# Unauthorized amount deduction, while making misscalls, either my friends and my father reject my call and call back to me. This is not the first time, I am facing the problem for a week.

#Abnormal deduction because of the service activation without confirmation or without receiving any call on this number, and information about the service activation. If I request for complain, they just inform me that we can't register your complain, if we do this, we have to refund your money.

I need help of someone, no one listening me. Please help me out.

No one is helping me. The balance deducts everytime from my account abnormally. Whenever I make a misscall to my friend or my father, and while they disconnect the call, I have to pay for this miss call as well. How can be it possible, you think, right. But, I am suffering from this issue and everytime my balance is set to zero and have to recharge my phone once again. I have to pay for nothing. This is not the single problem with me. I also have other issue with the Reliance Network. Every couple of weeks or months, a large amount is deducted from my account and customer care executive just give me excuses that you was requested for the 'Super Power Saver Pack", that's what you was charged for. This is normal excuses from the all agents as well as of the senior agents of Relaiance. If we argue for refund, they just tell me , the refund can't be applicable for the service , which was activated onto your number. But, I was never requested for it and never got any message regarding the activation of the service. This seems that someone do it for it's own use of the balance or there is some problem with the Reliance server. But If there is some problem with the reliance servers, then the senior agents should apologize for the inconvenience and should help me. But, they don't help me ever. No once listening me. Please help me and stop abnormal or an-authorized charge from my account, and please refund my money.

Reliance Communications — Useless Recharge of 599

i recharge reliance CDMA Rs.599/- that provide unlimited std or local reliance to reliance free talking before last two days. i m new in this city. so when i call to my home in evening or day, the one message appears on my mobile screen" the call could not completed, try again". it is a big problem with reliance communication in delhi..so i wanna change my mobile or use MNP service from reliance to Airtel..because i m phasing this problem last 72 hours..

Reliance Communications — regarding to the service

sir my self parmesh i have recharges msg card worth of 39 on 10th,june 2011, 00.30 a.m. till now it is not activated on my mobile the charges of normal msg plans has charged i have made many calls to the customer care but every representative do not want to solve the problem or satisfying me everybody wants to make me fool. statement of every person is different not match with each other sir the behavior of your representatives are also not good they behave like they are king and i am bagger. i a m in problem i use this mobile to recharge of various company through msg. i am your regular customer since you have launched rhe services i have 10 mobile of reliance in my family please sir try to solve the problem
Plzzzzzzz...give me code of song TERE LIYE by kailash kher plz...plz...MY MOBILE NO [protected]
sir i want to make my caller tune as" tera hi bas hona chahu"haunted 3d at [protected]

Reliance Communications