[Resolved]  Reliance Communications — Caller tune code i want

i want caller tune code of the album yaroon (yaroon dosti badi hi haseen hai) sing by k.k plz plz send me the code..
Feb 14, 2017
Jan 14, 2017
Reliance Communications Customer Care's response
Dear Sangharsh,

Our customer service team has been trying to get in touch with you on the above mentioned number, however, there was no response from your end. Hence, request you to share an alternate contact number or a preferable time here using a PC: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds so that we can successfully contact you to address your concerns.

Cheers,
Reliance Communications

Comments

Reliance Communications — Mobile portability request from Reliance GSM (9310218181)

Dear Sir

I am extremely sorry to narrate my stories regarding MNP. It was first time requested on 15 th July 2011 and it was rejected from Reliance and the massage came to Aircel that this is not number of Reliance , Once again I Reprocessed after 15 day on 30th of the July it was rejected and Reliance gave massage to Aircel that due to Outstanding Port out request is rejected .I Deposited requires amount and then after 15 days Reliance gave same massage that port out is rejected I gave request on 15th august but I got Replied same my request on 29th where as I have deposited Rs 200 on 20th Aug and Rs 100 on 26th Aug and looking my Billing statues I am not using this number since last 2 and half month and for this month my Unbilled is only Rs 3.48 Once again I Have requested on 25th August and I Have sent all Receipt . even then the rejected saying that due to payment due port out request is rejected few days back i asked for the NOC and I have submitted NOC from Reliance also but inspite of NOC they have rejected my request

After giving call to reliance Customer care I am not getting any satisfactory answer. customer care and they are replying always that your process at End Stage it will be ported by tomorrow .

So Kindly take this massage seriously so that I would be comfortable and you too.

S B Mishra

Note - i am attaching NOC also with the same complaint

Dear Mr Mishra,

Greetings of the day.

As per your request,

New UPC ID: RD744941 Expires on 30/09/2011 07:15:09 has been generated.

Please initiate new request for Port Out for Mobile MDN [protected]

There is No Outstanding against the said MDN as on 20.09.2011

For further details you can call at our Nodal Desk [protected] Monday - Saturday excluding 1st & 3rd Saturday and National & public holidays between 9.30am to 6pm or write to us at RCOMNodalOfficer.[protected]@Relianceada.com with case id of previously registered case at Call Center.

Reliance Communications — Fraud against new connection

[protected] i received a call for new connection of reliance from [protected] & asked me to pay 1250rs.. I agreed to it and he came to take d document and money on[protected].. D number is not yet activated, neither he is picking up d phone... New number was [protected], sim number is RSN:RECRUC[protected].... Help me out i'm helpless. He told me he was frm karolbagh !!!
I' m afraid of misuse of my id !!!

Reliance Communications — NOT PROVIDING UPC CODE,

Dear sir
after a long drama from reliance as when i see the nodal officer & appellate authority of Relinace communication in kolkata is not interested to solve my problem then i decided to port from reliance. But now when i send the message from my mobile to 1900 then they also not provide me the UPC no.please help Reliance also cheated several times with me. they stop my service as i request to change my billing req postpaid to prepaid. & also not convert my billing services previously. And last when i pay my bill it's shown unbilled amount is 272 but i have to pay 427.

Sankarson Bhattacharya
kolkata

Reliance Communications — Talk Time getting finished without doing any call/

hello,

I am Chandan. My contact no. is [protected].
Actually i did not send any message for subscription of any service
& i did not press any key during promotional call in spite of that service provider(Reliance GSM ) has activated some service, due to which the talktime got finished two times. I rechraged with 200 and it got finished within 3-4 days. Last time on 14th Sept I recharged for Rs 100, to test. My assumption was correct. The talktime got finished up in 2 days.
Now I have decided not to recharge my phone till the problem gets cirrected and I get my money refunded.

Please do needful!

Thanks!!

Reliance Communications — Not returning the refundable Security

Respected Sir/Madam,

I surrendered one of my Reliance WLL connection: MIDN No: [protected],
On 25 Aug 2010 to RDC, Ghaziabad. I returned the Phone, Battery,
Charger, Antenna etc. I returned all this at WW/WWE/CO NAME: RDC.
(RWGZB17011). In exchange, I got the receipt with Case Id:[protected].
(Receipt is attached)
I was told that I will get the security refund in three months,
Since then I have been asking Reliance World people about security refund, they
always say that it will take one more week but it’s been more than a year
but no refund. On 23 April 2011, I started the mail exchange with
Reliance Communication Nodal office, again they are making almost same
excuses that they are working on it, but it sounds like they don’t
want to listen to their customers.

I would request you to do the needful to help me out as I don’t have
any hope from Reliance Communication.

Thanking you.

Sincerely,
Kapil Arora

Reliance Communications — Postpaid to prepaid not converted

Sir/Madam,

Nature of Problem: Postpaid to prepaid conversion request given 2 times though not resolved

Location of Reliance Mobile Stores : Sector-14, Gurgaon
Alternate Contact Number: I don't have any ([protected]- Its of my friend)

Description : I have Placed the request to convert my number from postpaid to prepaid visiting the Store 2 times..
Its really disappointing tht no action is taken ; despite paying the dues a bill for this month is also generated with mininmum amount.
On my first Visit Executive told me to pay the Due amount at counter & said it will be done within 48 Hours...
But its not done.
Then Again I visited the store on 24th an executive told me to pay another due amount of 770/- upto that date & told me not to make the calls for next 2 days so that it can be activated.

I did the same & not made a single call yet .

I have witten the mail to nodal officer as well as the appeallette authority as well though did not get any resolution.

Today when called the call center at Nodal office they asked me make another payment of 274/- as unbilled amount.
If I have given the request this many time & paid the amount, & not using the service then why should I pay such dues...

I want to get rid of it so done this payment as well..

I'm feeling a mental stress due to this..

The harrassment here is nobody is bother to take action on a request given.

Thank you.

Bhagwati
+91 [protected]

Reliance Communications — false charging

I called from my Reliance number([protected]) to another reliance number([protected]) which is on roaming.
Both numbers are with me on separate mobile phone.
While ringing message was " call can not be completed".
The call got terminated and I was charged for making a call but I never received call from another umber([protected]) .
Since I was having both the mobile phones with me, so there is no point of receiving call.
My complain is regarding this false charging.

Reliance Communications — Disconnection without concern for no reason

Mobile No: [protected]

I have been customer of reliance for the past 5 years with the mobile number as "[protected]" and I have above mobile no for the offer provided with my number and I purchased it for my mother and she has been using this connection and I have got an issue of abrupt disconnection of the service since 20th September despite proper proof submission from the date of connection subscribed and there is no defaulting payment and more over this connection that I am using mainly for my mother to receive incoming call with Jodi Offer and connection has been terminated for no reason given from their show room and also contact center and No proper response has been provided and I have been totally dissatisfied with the service and interested in withdrawal of this connection due to frequent issues and I am using reliance data card and also giving more income due to my heavy usage, even then I have so many irritating problems and also there is no proper support from nodal officer who promised a call back within an hour on 20th sep 2011, I have not received any call at all and also I got no proper support from Appellate desk when contacted and they disconnected my line without prompt response. Please advice me what to do if nobody is giving their support to me at all. Please intervene and get me compensation for this issue and letter of apology as no notification given for the customer before disconnection of the line that this could be termed as illegal disconnection.

Veeraraghavan
I got a mail from Rcom care saying they appologize for the inconvenience but still the issue has not been resolved.
???
???
From Sept 16 t0 Oct 6th is long enough time for ESCALATED response

Reliance Communications — Cricket daily update

Hello Reliance Customer Care

Greetings!

This is regarding the daily cricket update that is being bombarded to the Reliance mobile number: [protected]
Have not registered for the cricket update. Yet, on a daily basis, have been receiving numerous cricket updates.
There seems to be "No Number" display on trying to reply back.
Not sure on whether any money is deducted for the same.

Requesting to cancel the "Cricket" sms option in the mobile.
Awaiting for your action!

Thanks in advance!

K. Vijayan
Mobile No. [protected]
Chennai

Reliance Communications — Again Caller Tune Activation without Customer Permission

I'am Samrat Chakraborty and am using this Reliance GSM prepaid number i.e [protected] since more than 2 years.. But I think Reliance Communications does not wants me to continue its services. Very frequently and alternative day they are activating Caller Tune services without Customer's request.. Today i.e 08.10.2011 at morning when I checked my Reliance GSM prepaid balance I found that Rs 16 has already been deducted from my account. After that I got a msg from Reliance "Your Caller Tune O MAMA has been activated and Rs 16 has been deducted. I mean how is possible?? Just few days back same thing happened to me and I have already Registered to DND, then how is this possible?? It seems that Reliance CoCommunications does not want to learn from its past mistakes and also wants to continue wrong things. Pls De-Activate my so called non-sense Caller Tune pack and pls RE-FUND my 16 Rs which is my hard earned balance. Am waiting for your positive Resolution. Thanks.. Samrat Chakraborty..
Still my problem is not solved.. They said we have no information about your deduction..

Reliance Communications — Daily Money deduction

On behalf of the following compliant my problem still have not resolved. Customer care said that they dont have any idea about this deduction. How its possible??

Reliance, Haryana
Location: Haryana, India

chitra.singh666 on Sep 28, 2011

Daily Money deduction
Respected Sir/Madam,

My phone no is [protected], from last few days reliance is daily deducting money from my balance, some its 8rs., 5rs. on 27th September they deducts 5rs. n on 28th 10rs. When i had talked to customer care, they said this deduction is because of INTERNET which you are using & when i asked for the applications which i am using as per their statement, they were having no details. I am not using net thru my cell. i have my own net connection. I want my whole money back. or the details which they said of NET using. Its a 2nd time when i am again writing against reliance, they always do like this.Fed up from reliance services.
Please help me in this.

Reliance Communications — Fraud With Customers

Hi All,

I am Sonu Raj ([protected]) from New Delhi.

I got a message on my cell "recharge with 51 Rs you will get 51 Rs talk time + 51 min local talk time, valid for 3 days" when I recharge then main balance was same and Rs 51 came as promotional balance that was valid for 3 days only.

They are cheating with customer. They are providing wrong information and don’t returning the balance. This is not the first time when they are cheating with me or cheating to other customer this is the habit of Reliance Communication. If they want to earn like this then what is the meaning of number one company. This is the cheapest way of earning money.

Is there any company who is providing the call rate of 1 rupee for local call???
Is there any company who is charging Re 1.00 for local and validity for 3 days???
This is the only company who is doing like this.
My call rate is Re 0.50 for lifetime then why should I need Rs 51 on the recharge of 51 and 3 days validity???

Please answer my all the questions.

Sonu Raj

Reliance Communications — Automatically deducting money for Caller Tune

I am a resident of Gurgaon, Haryana.
It has come to our notice that Reliance GSM is automatically deducting money from my mothers's number +91 [protected].

We have sent the message for deactivation, but still the service has not been deactivated. Also, their customer service lines are always busy and no one is available to talk.

How can we take a legal action against Reliance for this?

nimesh

Reliance Communications — Annessary Deduct Amount

Dear All

This is kind your Information that Reliance Company Takeing Annessery Amount From My Mobile no- [protected]. Reliance customer care Service is Very Poor, They Don't Have any time Information For Customers. Please Takecare About This.

Rahul Haldhar

Reliance Communications — Getting call from reliance number 9357720666

I'm getting call from [protected]. she tells her name Nitu Beniwal from Amritsar and Delhi. After several conversation with her, she did not disclose the true details. I[censored] can help me to know the true detail of this owner of the above mentioned contact number. I'm feeling so restless. I got to know that this is reliance CDMA connection from Amritsar and the number is activated since March 2005. Plz revert ASAP. I have no much time in hand

Reliance Communications — Unsolicited repeated messages

Hello Reliance Customercare
Greetings!
Quite happy with your service on responding to the complaints being provided,
In spite of repeated complaints, there seems to be no respite to the messages that are incoming to the mobile.
Each time new services are renewed and messages being sent. Please look into this as soon as possible and come out with a permanent solution.
Message reads: Dear Customer, Your subscription to VOICECHAT has been renewed. Rs 30/30 days has been deducted. Dial 56694 to enjoy the service. [FYI, this was never subscribed].

"Mallika" and "Bapu" are the other groups from where msgs are being send on a daily basis.
It would really be very grateful if a permanent solution is found for the above ASAP.
Awaiting your action on the same!
Thank you!