[Resolved]  Reliance Communications — Caller tune code i want

i want caller tune code of the album yaroon (yaroon dosti badi hi haseen hai) sing by k.k plz plz send me the code..
Feb 14, 2017
Jan 14, 2017
Reliance Communications Customer Care's response
Dear Sangharsh,

Our customer service team has been trying to get in touch with you on the above mentioned number, however, there was no response from your end. Hence, request you to share an alternate contact number or a preferable time here using a PC: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds so that we can successfully contact you to address your concerns.

Cheers,
Reliance Communications
Complaint comments

Comments

Reliance Communications — ERROR 40'H,ME-----my sim not working and reliance not providing me range

ERROR 40'H,ME
the above error is taking place on my no please provide me solution i am in trouble from 4 days
sir please help me
give me solution on my mail id or indian air tel no

Reliance Communications — unwanted ipl match alert

i made a complaint regarding receipt o[censored]nwanted/ un subscribed msg of ipl matches alert on my mob no [protected] to reliance customer care on 1st april 10 & daily reminded them to stop these sms but no one is hearing. I realy frustrated & dont want these sms any more. Please help
HI, I WANT CALLER TUNE PLEASE SEND CALLER TUNE CODE PLEASE I REQUEST YOU, MARATHI SONG LOVE LOVE KARI PAT DIS NAHI THARALYA .

Thanking You
These kind of complain hamper telecom company from taking strong action as Few customer thing naming someone will make their case strong. Here my name and No. was mentioned but this has never met only contacted on phone. I was not aware that he has posted my name online while I just tried to help him out. He never enquiried about the person while giving him money but started cring foul once fall in trouble... Its wrong approach alltogether
Dear,

sir mujhe DEEWANA MUJH SA NAHI muvi ki culler tune code chahiye.
DEAR,

SIR PLZ SEND ME DEEWANA MUJH SA NAHI CULLER TUNE CODE.

MY MOBILE NO [protected]
i want details about reliance gsm Mobile number [protected]
The above GSM number belongs to Ms. Bharti saxena.
can u send the details to activate multicaller tunes?
my sim is LAFFU sim. mi je kahi sim activation keli aahet ti sarv band padali aahet. ti lavakar suru vhavit. THANK YOU...

Reliance GSM — SMS CHARGES

A week ago i Recharged with Rs.11/- and activated 1 paise per sms but still my sms are charging 50 paise per sms....I called reliance uustomer care but they are saying me that they not have my account details.....!
so please tell me what should i do..??

Reliance Communication — reduce in main account balance daily

dear sir i am student in dhule. i am coustomer of rim gsm . daily. reduce main accont balance on my no. my no is [protected]. so kindly help me.

Reliance Communications — reduce balance in main account of oy number.

dear. sir.i am coustomer of reliance comminicaton. my problem is that reduce balance in main accoont daily.on [protected]. i have informed raliance coustemer care. but they did not solve my problem.i am student in dhule. so kindly help me sir. i will wait your response. your truly. nilesh kumar pande.
new film patshala khuda teri raza want caller tune code no
I want to Nirankari baba ke song ka code My. No [protected]. Please code sent to My E-mail or Mobile sms
Anoop Rawat
Dear Reliance Custumbrer care i have very abseat in your cotions thei is very bad in your service in mobil i have all paid in all due paiment But not actovate in my bhone i have lost in works who is responsebal plz tel me
sir i want caller tune code of Tanha Dil (aankho me sapne liye ghar se hum chal to diye) and how to set caller tune in my phone?please send a msg to my mail as well as on my cell phone [protected] if possible.

Reliance Communications — Request for last 6 months itemised bill

I lost my mobile phone with no. [protected]. I have disconnected the number by contacting Reliance Customer Care. Since it was my only number for business details, i need the last six months itemised bill for this number. Please send me the details on my email id. My email id is [protected]@yahoo.com.

Thanks and regards,

Tejpalsingh Motan
can i get the code of "KUCH KUM" of dostana film

Reliance Communications