Reliance Communications — Missed Call Alert Service is not Working

MISSED CALL ALERTS SERVICE
I am customer of reliance communications.using Gsm Postpaid services.
7 months back.My Mobile no. is [protected]. I was subscribed missed call alert service due to
reliance network problems.on 4th Feb 2013.
But i cant recieve any messages from service provider.
I have complaint much times about this to customer care,
but no response.
Pls Do Something.
Vishal

Comments

Reliance Communication — miss calls

Reliance cell no. [protected] holder giving me mis call since from 1-2 months back so i want to know the name and address of this cell number holder.

Thanking You,

Mahender Kr.Samaria

Reliance — Missed Call

hello sir
my name is Lovely
i am regularly disturbed by missed calls from reliance mobile number [protected] this number since last Three Months, and also missed call from unknown numder shown on display.
please do something ...

Reliance — not receiving missed call alerts

Hello!
i have a very bad experiance abt reliance network and also their services,my no. is [protected]. I have activated miss call alert service 12 days before and i got the alerts for couple of days after that i stopped gettings miss call alearts , even after giving 15 mnts explaination on my problem that iam not receiving the alerts whn iam not reachable or switched off, first of all the customer care executive were not able to handle the customer are were not able to understnd customer's problem, then they took the complain and informed me that my problem would b solved within 48 hrs. Even after 2 days i was facing the same problem , then i called customer care and complained again that iam facing the same problem and even after your time limite to solve the problem is over, then again they took the complain and informed me to wait for 48 hrs . now again after 48 hrs its not solved,,,, and now its been more than 8 dayz its not been solved..... whtt a pity reliance people do not care abt their good will.
Dear Customer,

We have tried calling you on the given number but we were unable to reach you, Please provide with any of your alternate number if issue still persist.

RCOMcare