[Resolved]  RELIANCE DIVERSIFIED POWER SECTOR FUND - RETAIL GROWTH PLAN — Non receipt of statement

My complaints is to Reliance Mutual Fund.
This folio[protected] was originally SIP which was discontinued following change in entry load charges,as it was not possible for you to discontinue entry loads on existing folios.
I am thankful to you for discontinuing the SIP on this folio wef 2/10/2009 vide your communication no.SIP_CAN_[protected]_RELIANCE DIVESIFIED POWER SECTOR FUND_GP_15092009 Dated[protected].
Subsequently,as one time investment an amount of Rs.25000/ was sent in 'Reliance Mutual Fund-Scheme Reliance Divesified Power-Retail Growth planGrowth Option vide cheque No.232832 dated 17/11/2009.
We find from our bank statement that the amount has been debited from our account.
As we have not received any communication from your end,you are hereby requested to give us the following information:
1.The balance o[censored]nits in the folio as on 2/10/2009.
2.The number o[censored]nits allotted to us on receipt of Rs.25000/-.
The balance as on today.
I shall be thankful to you for this.
Yours sincerely
Dr.Hari Gopal Vyas
D II/25,
East Kidwai Nagar,
New delhi 110023

Comments

My Folio Numbers are [protected] and [protected]

folio statement not received last one year. You are requested to please forwarded the same on above mentioned E-Mail address.

Yashpal Singh
sir, send my letest position statement. my account no. is [protected]. i have invested 10000rupees in reliance natural resource growth plan.please give reply soon.narendra pandya
i have invested 10000rupees in reliance diversified power sector-(D)
my folio no: [protected] pravinaben please send me the letest position showing statement soon.pravinaben
please me send statement soon ofreliance diversified power sector-(D) folio [protected]
pravinaben
Sir/Madam,

This is kindly to inform you that I had invested a sum of Rs.10, 000/- to Reliance Mutual Fund (Diversified Power Sector Fund) on 13/05/2008 with a Cheque No. 303660 dated 12.05.2008 of State Bank of India, Khardah Branch whose Application No. was G-2246086. But, till date I did not receive any Statement of Accounts and Folio No. from your end. So, I am in the dark about the fate of my investment.

You are, therefore, requested kindly to arrange the same (Statement of Accounts and Folio No.) and send it to me in my mail or follwing postal address. I shall be highly obliged if you kindly send it to me at an early date.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

Utpal Kumar Biswas
East Sarodapally
P.O.- Rahara
Dist- 24 Parganas (North)
Kolkata- 700118, West Bengal
Sir/Madam,

You are, therefore, requested kindly to arrange the same (Statement of Accounts and Folio No.) and send it to me in my mail ([protected]@rediffmail.com) or follwing postal address. I shall be highly obliged if you kindly send it to me at an early date.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

Utpal Kumar Biswas
East Sarodapally
P.O.- Rahara
Dist- 24 Parganas (North)
Kolkata- 700118, West Bengal