[Resolved]  Reliance Life Insurance Co Ltd — EPF Claim status

Sir/Madam,
I have surendered my EPF account by 16/may/2008, my account No is: MH/48439/12057, Till now i didnt get any information on it, so kindly revert my EPF Status .

C.Ashok Kumar
Cell: [protected]

Comments

Sir/Madam,
I have surendered my EPF account by july 2009, my account No is: MH/48439/47314, Till now i didnt get any information on it, so kindly revert my EPF Status .
Sir/Madam,
I have surendered my EPF account by july 2009my account No is: MH/48439/147313, Till now i didnt get any information on it, so kindly revert my EPF Status

AVINASH R. ARAKE
Sir/Madam,
I have surendered my EPF account by july 2009 my account No is: MH/48439/47314, Till now i didnt get any information on it, so kindly revert my EPF Status .

Read comments
Sir/Madam
I have complaint to my claim no. [protected]. Till I did not get any information on it, so kindly I request my claim status.

Ambey Kumar Gupta
Cell No. [protected]

Reliance — EPF for refund

My EPF amount not refund to till date, last11th july form submitted by HR.M P Muralidharan RISPL company murali.d.[protected]@relianceada.com,[protected] but not any responce.
Ask 3 months refund and on line refund these all words are only folk.

Reliance Life Insurance
    Reliance Life Insurance Phone
    1 800 3000 8181
    Reliance Life Insurance Address
    9th floor/10th floor, Building No. 2, R-Tech Park, Nirlon Compound, Next to Hub Mall, Behind I- Flex building, Goregaon, (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063