Reliance Life Insurance
Reliance Life Insurance Company (RLIC)

Reliance Life Insurance Customer Care

Reliance Life Insurance Company (RLIC)

TwitterFacebook
9th floor/10th floor, Building No. 2, R-Tech Park, Nirlon Compound, Next to Hub Mall, Behind I- Flex building, Goregaon, (East)
Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

Description
Reliance Life Insurance Company (RLIC) is amongst the leading private sector life insurance companies in terms of new business premium with a market share of 5% of the private sector life insurance industry. The company has over 7 million policy holders with a strong distribution network of close to 1,230 branches with over 124,000 agents as of March 31, 2013. Reliance Life offers life insurance products targeted at individuals and groups, catering to four distinct segments: protection, children, retirement and investment plans.

Registered Address:

H Block, 1st floor, Dhirubhai Ambani Knowledge City, Navi Mumbai (New Mumbai), India 400710

Awesome

Reliance Life Insurance Complaints & Reviews

mignesh jahlani
I as RLIC adviser my LG cod no. 20503981. My SM Chandresh parmar cod no.046684. I am very big loss to my SM he was cheat me a policy skim my loss Rs 5000/- I have loss my kindly coustomers. I join RLIC d.[protected] i have not exprince in RLIC works.my No.-[protected].my branch menager Jatin V. Garach not responce to me.

branch shahibaugh Reliance life Insurance Ahmedabad, Gujarat
M-2, Sector-6, Nirnaynagar Ahmedabad-382481.
i want life insurance . because i do not know inveshment

Ramesh.V
    My name is Ramesh.V and i applied for a EPF to Claiming, before 3 months back but till now i did't get any amount. My EPF a/c no is MH/48439/2357. Company Name : Reliance LIfe insurance Company Limited, Branch: Namakkakl. and bank detail:[protected], Bank: ICICI, Branch: Namakkal.
    So kindly send my EPF amount to my account as soon as possible.

Wating for your reply.

Thanks and Regards
    Ramesh.V
    We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please mail your Policy number and the contact number (we will require it in case you have changed the number after the policy date), to rlife.[protected]@relianceada.com, including a brief description of the issue so that our customer care executive can get in touch with you at the earliest.

Reliance Life Insurance team

shaik azharuddin
      Hello, Dear Sir/Madam, I am Shaik Azharuddin advisor of Reliance Life Insurance Co. Ltd with Advisor code 20139155 wants to give a complaint of Territory Manager ANUPAMA of Bidar Branch karnataka, From last eight days I am daily going to Branch for my policy commision, For the first day she told me commision is with office boy and he is on leave so come after 2 days, after that i went again and this time she told me that cheque are missed some where agains she told me two cum after two days when I went again security person told not to enter in office, This instruction is given by Branch Manager, So i will not permit u to enter in office, So kindly my request to you to give me a solution to cum out from this concern, Hope this concern is treated favourably, I am looking forward for your side response, Thanking You, Regards, shaik azharuddinAdvisorReliance Life InsuranceBidar Karnataka
      SIR
      MY NAME IS SRIHARI.I AM WORKING AS ADVISOR ON OUR COMPANY IN BAPATLA BRANCH.MY ADVISOR CODE:20309632.I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY COMMISION CHEQUES AT THE MONTH OF POLICYS ISSUING NOV/ 23/2008 & DEC/08/2008.PLEASE SEND ME MY COMMISION CHEQUES ON MY SBI ONLINE A/C IMMEDIATELY.MY CELL NO:[protected].THIS [protected] IS MY ONLINE ACCOUNT IN SBI.
      THANKING U SIR.

YOUR ADVISOR
      (DUMPALA SRIHARI)

Abusive calls from Agent from Delhi

I am receiving daily calls from the number[protected]. He is very rude and saying he is from reliance life insurancce. Pls look into this and stop this nuisance

Priya
        i am a customer of realince life insurance, an insurance policy was undertaken by me amounting to Rs 50, 000.
        Now due to some domestic circumstances i am badly need of money and unable to continue and withdraw the same.Kindly advise me properly.
        Thanking you in anticipation.
        Priya
        i have not recived my kit

Reliance Life Insurance — Lost my cheque [Resolved]

Suja Theresa
          I am a Reliance Life Insurance policy holder.
          I dropped a cheque on 2nd Aug’08 in lieu of my premium due dated...

Reliance Life Insurance Co Ltd — EPF Claim status [Resolved]

C Ashok Kumar
          Sir/Madam,
          I have surendered my EPF account by 16/may/2008, my account No is: MH/48439/12057, Till now i didnt get...

Vishwa Mohan Chandra
          Dear Sir
          I am Vishwa Mohan Chandra. I would like to intimate you that I got reliance life insurance policy (contract no.[protected] which is not acceptable by me. There are reasons behind this which I would like to explain. First of all Reliance representative Mr. Saurabh misguided me that I need reliance policy for HDFC home loan requirement because they have collaboration with HDFC Ltd. This is deceptive statement as i got by HDFC guys. Second thing, He told me about insurance which was related to covering home loan insurance instead of life insurance. Third reason, he filled the all formalities inside the application form by himself and mentioned Nominee as my father with wrong date of birth. Fourth one is that i am Assistant Manager - Telecom at LML Ltd Kanpur but it is mentioned here that i have a retail shop.

So all these issues inclined me to not accept for the same.

I have request for necessary action.

Thanks & Regards,

Vishwa Mohan Chandra | Asst. Manager - Telecom Dept.
          LML Limited | C-10 Panki Industrial Area Site - II
          Kanpur - 208022 UP - INDIA
          Mob +[protected]
          Ph +[protected], 6660330 | Fax +[protected]
          dear sir/madam
          Plz tell how can i cheak my account statement on the internet

manthli chrg Rs-50& 0.30ps parmint 10 sim cad laa na kaa haa
          ghui
          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Reliance Life Insurance / Super Invest Assure Plan — RELIANCE LIFE INSURANCE CO. CHEATING PRODUCTs [Resolved]

P R KRISHNA KUMAR
            Dear all...

Reliance Super Invest Assure Plan (new product)is a cheating one for customers..the Reliance Life...

Paras Aggarwal
            I had taken a life insurance plan of Reliance in oct, '07. I have deposited a cheque of Rs.5000 as an initial amount. It's next SIP was due in May, '08. I was told that my insurance policy has been lapsed due to a very absurd and rediculous reasoning. Reliance guys told me that they kept my cheque (locked in some remotest corner of world) till may this year and when they tried to encash it, it bounced. Whereas my account statement shows that 5000 were credited from my account in October itself. I have lodged complaint and submitted my account statement more than a month ago at dehradun office and despite of my persistent efforts still no action has been taken till now.
            no representative even to guide me how to pay premium online. or to collect cheque and pay premium.

JABEEN RASHEED
              Ref:-Recept No:71200546 dated 7-1-08.
              I have not received the original policy even after the elapse of more than three months. A complaint was registered over your telephone asper no:2627342 dated 17-4-08. But Iam sorry to inform that neither the policy received nor any response from your side. I request that please expedite action to deliver the policy to my postal address.

Thanking you,
              Yours faithfully,

JABEEN RASHEED
              My Policy No: 13412174; dt: 2-Jan-2009.
              I have not received the original policy. Please send me my original policy the below Address:

D.Dhananjayan
              C/o.Galax E Solutions India Pvt Ltd.,
              Unit No.4, Innovator Building, 2nd Floor,
              I T P L, White field Road, Bangalore - 500 066.

Note: we are not available in the old address, we shifted to Bangalore from Kandukur(AP).

my E-mail ID: dhana.[protected]@gmail.com
              mobile: [protected]

Please send me reply over mail/phone.

thanks & regards
              D.Dhananjayan
              Dear sir/ Madem
              My Aplication No, (I)A 2852812
              (II)A 1038724
              I have only one policy no.13423388 Policy Holder Name Ashok Kumar s/. sri delly Ram
              & IInd policy no.13423387 or 13423389 IInd policy any one no.Policy Holder Name Rita Husband name Bharat veer.
              I have done Two Policy but I have not received the original policy documents.Please send me my original policy documents the below Address.

Ashok Kumar s/. Dellay Ram
              M-630, Sewa nagar ( kotla mubrakpur)
              New Delhi 110003
              Mob.[protected]
              I, apply for Reliance Unit Link Policy , vied Application no: C 5998148, on dated 22.10.10. of Rs 20,000.00 (Rupees twenty thousands only). Application FORM with cheque received by your Kolkata Office representative on 22.10.10, vide SBI Cheque no : 853715, SBI Khardah. As per my Bank statements Amount was debit 02.11.10, but as on date I, have not received any Policy & receipt from your end.

Pl. arrange to give me status of my application. My mail address : [protected]@rediffmail.com , Mob : [protected].

Pl. do needful,

JAYANTA SARKAR,
              Dy. Manager, E&PBU,
              Bajaj Electricals Ltd.
              https://www.consumercomplaints.in The ultimate fraud
              About Indian https://www.consumercomplaints.in - most wanted by the Indian cyber crime police-http://www.cybercellmumbai.com/

I want to share about this site, this Indian https://www.consumercomplaints.in is a fraud & scam site, which is been operating from USA & it is not a Indian based site, but they are using our Indian flag & writing bad, defamatory statements, comments about Indian political leaders( Eg. Dr.Manmohan Singh & Madam.Sonia Gandhi) and Indian companies & their services without any authorization. And they are getting money from the same companies & putting their banners as advertisement here, for ex, icici, sbi, airtel, monsterindia, naukri, etc...This is the internet way of extortion of money by defamation.

But our Indian innocent peoples writing about their own problems here, but noway you are going to solution from this. But you are making revenue for this foreign based website
              (indianhttps://www.consumercomplaints.in) and https://www.consumercomplaints.in. This site has been complained in cyber crime of India & this site owners are wanted by Indian police. this notification has been sent to FBI too. this information has been announced by the cyber crime of Mumbai police. So beware of this site for entering your personal details since your IP address will traced by the police.

Attention to the site owners:

Whatever u have posted in this site, u should show your identity as well as your office/ company of this website address. Dont cheat our Indian people by giving a note in last like below. so you will be definitely arrested by our Indian police. JAI HIND

(If you have any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, or reasonable offers, please, contact us immediately via E-mail

Site owners is not responsible for the information posted on this website )

This website revenue to this site owners was published in a website & the link has been posted here

https://www.consumercomplaints.in Estimated Worth $466068.5 USD

Title Indian Consumer Complaints Forum
              Description Information for consumers regarding fraud and scam companies. Complaint registration.
              Daily Pageview 212150
              Daily Ads Revenue $638.45
              Daily Ads Revenue $638.45

This https://www.consumercomplaints.in hosting
              details was displayed here.

Hosting ISP : NOC4Hosts
              Server Ip : 96.31.74.19
              Server Location :
              Tampa, Florida, 33602, United States
              Latitude: 27.[protected]
              Longitude: -82.[protected]

See how this site owners are making money by trapping innocent people in their website,

So please write about this site to http://www.cybercellmumbai.com/ & stop this illegal site operating from USA...& save our nation from this people... Their only act is by defaming people, and black mailing, they steal the money of people and corporates.

Yashwant Pal SHarma
                This after waiting a few weeks, yet I have no response from your side. I have neither recieve any policy nor any satisfactory reply from company. As I feel cheated, I earnestly request to all of you at the helm of the affair to return my hard earn money of rupees 4000/- at the earliest failing which I shall be force to approach the consumer court.

Y.P. Sharma
                #2126, Sec-50 C
                Chandigarh
                Ref:Cash Recept No :71200546 dated 7-1-2008.
                I have not received the original policy even after the elapse of more than three months.A complaint has already been registered over your telephone as per complaint no:2627342 dated
                17-4-08.But no response from your side.Please expedite action to deliver the policy to my address for which I shall be grateful.
                Dear aggrieved customer,

When an insurance company declines an application, it communicates the information to the customer. Moreover, the payment (if by CASH) is returned within 15 days. This is from my experience and I think a standard operating norm across the industry.

Please write to their customer care giving details of the previous transaction.

Do let me know if I could be of any help.

I have not received my policy.

Mr.Vasant Adhau
                  I have purchase Reliance Life Insurance Policy worth Rs 30, 000
                  on 16-feb-2008 vide SBI G.C.E.T RAIPUR Ch.No.901229 dated 15-feb-2008.My recept No is:WC[protected], Application No is 76233030.
                  After a lapse of 3 months, I have not yet received a Bond for the same, despite repeated reminders to Shri.Ritesh Bhatia no proper
                  reply is given to me nor he refunded the amount.
                  Therefore it is requested to issue a Bond or refund the amount with intt.Witout waste time.Please note my Mo.NO.[protected].please treat this matter as most "urgent"
                  otherwise i will have to go to Consumer Forum.My new address is placed below
                  V.N.Adhau,
                  Flat no C-6(3rd floor),
                  Shreeji Vrindavan Apartment,
                  Main Road Amlidih,
                  Raipur(C.G), Pin-492006

reliance automatic investment plan — detail and understanding of bond

My application No. 73453229 i paid the firtst instalment of 10, 000.pls let me know about the bond and its working.
                  Hello, Have you received my payment in the form of check R.s 5000/- dt.03/02/09
                  My Polisy No.12373455
                  Hello, My policy no is 12975945. I want to get my policy position in the running time.
                  So pls send to my E mail.
                  Hello, my policy no. is 11709700 &11712842 i want to get my policy position in the running time
                  so please send to my e mail
                  mera name abrar ahmad hi appki compani dwar dholpur rajashan me office dali gai thi fir kuchtime baad office band kar di preamium jama karane ke liye bhatakna pada lekin ab 4 saal pure ho jani par payment karana muskil ho gaya hi jinki huithi vo log bahut paresan hi polici no.13091170, 12629684, 12764666& 12767233, 12976379, etc

Mohammad Shehabaz

Dear Sir/Madam

I would like to inform you that my courier was not delivered to destination Mumbai from gulbarga on Dated 24 March 2008 with POD no.333411,

So kindly my request to you please look in to this matter and see what need to be done and process it fast.

If delivered then kindly confirm me the details of that concern person,

I hope my Request will be treated favourably,

Thanking You,
                    Mohammad Shehabaz
                    Sales Manager
                    Reliance Life Insurance co Ltd
                    Cell: [protected]

Reliance Life Insurance — Plocy Not recieved even after 3 months [Resolved]

Shalabh Saxena
                      This is in reference to Life Insurance Policy No[protected] drawn in favor of Ms. Archana B Saxena, worth Rs 30,000/- on...

KR Madankumar
                      Sub : Reg Non issue of my policy but have refunded after 7 months
                      Client Name: MADANKUMAR K R
                      Contract No: 10189064 : SR No: 699778
                      Date of Fund Transfer request: 13.06.2007
                      Fund Transfer From : Market Return Plan (single) To Golden Years Plan (Regular)

I have actually asked for fund transfer but the Policy has been surrendered after a period of 7months.This is highly impossible. What I have asked as request and the action of the company is completely contradictory. Hence i request you to reinstate the same on the date of request of fund transfer as per the above details. Kindly make the process as early as possible and reinstate and issue me the policy.

Reliance Life Insurance Company Ltd. — refund [Resolved]

sagar choudhury
                        application date : 11/07/2007
                        cheque date : 07/07/2007 amount 25000
                        aginst policy : autoinvestment plan
                        policy not given but amount has been debited from my account
                        till date i have not received my amount
                        compaint : 20-25 times local branch office as well as 24x7 customer service centre
                        loacal branch office : Bilaspur/Raipur chhattisgarh
                        I HAVE GIVEN AN APPLICATION AGAINST MY POLICIES NO.[protected] / PREMIUM RS. 3 LACS) AND TWO MORE POLICIES WHICH IS FOR 1-1 LAC. POL. NO. I DON'T REMEMBER, ON DATE : 01/11/2008 FOR REFUND BUT NOBODY HAS TAKEN IT SERIOUSLY...TODAY IS 06/01/09 I AM VERY ANGRY ABOUT THIS KIND OF JOB. KINDLY CHECK IT OUT AND REFUND MY MONEY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE OTHERWISE I'LL TAKE ACTION AGAINST THIS.