[Resolved] Samsung Mobile — poor service

Khammam District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 mudassar.hero
worst service offered by univer cell stores....i gave my mobile for service n its almost 2weeks now they have not yet given my mobile.going on delaying it.i suggest every 1 never purchase mobiles 4m univer cell...worst n worst

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 30, 2018
Samsung India Customer Care's response, Jun 29, 2018
Greetings from Samsung.
With the reference of your feedback regarding Samsung product, we request you to kindly share the mobile number and email address along with the reference ID given by customer care.
Thanks & Regards,
Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd

Comments

Dear all,
I have bought a phone grand 2 a year ago but unfortunately sudden its not been for working so for service i went to kalkaji service centre for repairing and i gave it to the service centre on dated 12/08/14 as for a screen, vibrate and power key problem after some days the problem was resolved but the touch was not working properly but when i went there back for check out the problem, each n everything was alright apart touch problem was remains same touch problem (Dragging, main icons deleteleting problem) etc. After all this, your engineers is not be able to repair a phone. Its been a week ago but still i did not get my phone yet from their side i went there so many times but your service centre guys is not talking with a good behaviour they continuously saying that they will provide a phone next day or next to next day blahh blahh. So tell me guys is that type off service you are providing to the customer a phone is not repairable any more as your engineers told. So as of now i don't want that repairable phone, any how i want doa on behalf of that particular phone and its in under warranty. So i would request you all to please look into this matter as much as possible otherwise i will go to the consumer court as well so please let me know the further communication on my mentioned number and please find the enclosed attachment of reciept...

Thanks and regards
Danish nawaz
Kalkaji delhi..

Samsung has Incompetent service centers
I am taking an opportunity to intimate you that during my visit to indore in the month of may’ 2013 i had purchased samsung mobile s7562 on 21 may 13 from indore. Soon after purchase i returned back to ajmer. Within six months of purchase, my set started giving me trouble. The problem was with the other end i. E. The person on the other end was unable to hear me properly. The speech at other end was intermittent. Ultimately i visited your service centre at ajmer.in service centre your technicians told me that your software shall be reloaded, anyway i left my set for necessary repairs. After receiving back my set the problem was persisting so i again visited than the person attending me told to use airtel sim in place my bsnl sim which was a ridicules solution. As far as i know the sets are universal and can be used on any network.
After some time but before expiration of warrantee period i again visited service centre. During my conversation with your staff i asked if speech disturbance could be remedied by reloading software; he said no, software has nothing to do with speech disturbance. He was speech less when i asked him why it was reloaded during my last visit.
I again asked him to change transmitter of my set as it seems faulty. Then they changed complete mother board stating that the problem would be solved. But i am sorry to say that even after that replacement the set is still troubling. Ultimately i had to change my set.
Now i am requesting you to kindly either replace my set or resolve the issue by arranging its repairs properly, otherwise i shall be compelled to go to the consumer court which would diminish the company’s image.
Thanking you and hoping for the early solution of my problem. Further i am sorry to inform that e_mail links for customer care does not work means you are afraid of facing public complaints.

Date 06/09/14 g. K. Sharma
Never buy any Samsung devices

Samsung — Washing machine repairing

Dear sir, Samsung washing machine is not working properly please visit & repair the same

Samsung Service Center — To block my Stolen Mobile

Sir I have lost my samsung mobile bearing model no - samsung gt-i8262 having imei no-[protected] and [protected] please block it as soon as possible and inform me in my mail id

My Reference number is [protected].
I am really very irritated that its been such a long time almost a month that my phone is with you guyz in and out.
I am without phone for a month now.
Every time you take my phone by saying please give us a last chance but unfortunately your last chance is never the last.
This is not the kind of service that we expect from such a big brand.
As you said that you have put a mail for approval of replacement, I am just wondering that what kind of server you people are using that it takes such a long time more than 2 weeks for a simple mail reply.
Very very upset with Samsung about the pathetic customer service that I am getting for Samsung.
I have also raised consumer complaint on Samsung website but unfortunately no reply from them too.
Never expected this from Samsung. I am sure the next time its never going to be Samsung in my entire life for any product.
I am just wishing that i get a reply of this mail from higher authority because i doubt if the mid level is really here for customer service. Never get any reply for mail or never answer the phone call from my number but from other numbers. Very very irritating.
Just waiting to get out of this pit.

Pooja
think 1000 times before you by Samsung Mobile

Product Not delivered on the given date

I had 1 Samsung Galaxy Win Duos I8552 (Grand Quattro) (White) on june 2 my order number is 10869986. The was to be delivered till june 6 but today is june 7. The ordered has not shipped till now from your end. Pls check it.

Google play store not working

Google play store stopped so unable to download applications

problem in tablet

Sir I bought samsung tab3 in one month there is several problem occur in tab the shopkiper dont returns this tab so plz sir solve my this problm
Samsung has Incompetent service centers

HDD BAD SECTOR

HDD IN BAD SECTOR & IT IS NOT OPEN ANY APPLICATION
S/N - S20BJROBA01979
MODEL - HD502HJ
HDD P/N - HD502HJ

KINDLY BLOCK MY LOST PHONE

Please, kindly block my samsung galaxy grand phone.I have lost it. The details of phone are IMEI/.ESN NO. [protected] CODENO.RF1D17Y11BAUERY NO.AAID122TS2-B CHARGER NO DKDK1DK122VSA-E
I have purchased a Galaxy Tab S2 on 11.06.16 from Surya Vistacom Pvt Ltd, 21 Park Street, Kolkata - 700016. From the first day my USB port was not working. I went two to three times to the showroom but problem not solved. Ultimately they advised me to go to your service centre. They also assure that some technician will call me and pick up my mobile from my office address. That is also not done. Thus I went personally to your 12, Loud Street service centre on 29.06.16. There your technician checked my devise and told me that devise is not ok. I have to keep it with them. I also done that.

I asked them when I will get my Tab? They told me to call them in [protected].

I have purchased this Tab by Rs. 38, 500/- on 11.06.16. I am very much upset about your service. I don't know whether you consider this amount big or small. But it is very big for me.

I want my Tab by today itself otherwise I will take the matter to higher label for further actions.

Pl look into this matter and do the needful.
Mine Costly note 5 which is within warranty period detected to have manufacturing defect with its LED found defective. 45 days its lying in service center. No communication from company or service center. I have called many times to their helpline but no proper reply. when i had given my handset at service center I was told that i will get my LED repaired in 24 hrs but then service center started saying company is not sending the parts which are to be replaced they also said that their are 100s of Samsung mobiles lying with defect but company is very slow is sending part. all my IMP data are in the handset which i have given at service center. Who will be responsible if my data is lost or stolen ?. A foreign company harassing Indian Costumers, Government of INDIA should come out with strict laws to control this Cheats.

I m purchasing samsung galaxy s8 plus on date.6may 2017.Imei no.*357851/08/010290/3 sirial number RZ8J40MGpCT.Active phone from on 6may2017 . this prebook no.[protected]& galaxy resisters same number .Im not getting wireless charger
Samsung India Customer Care's response, Jul 10, 2017

Dear Customer,
Greetings from Samsung.
With the reference to your feedback regarding Samsung product, we hereby confirm that the resolution to your concern is already provided.
However if you are still facing some problem in the product performance, we request you to share the details of the same.
Our customer service team will shortly get in touch with you for providing resolution to your concern
Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd
I took my mobile on October 2016 after a month I had a problem with my back camera it is not working since than I went to samsung care at bellary they made me to Rome till now first they will tell to do software update then they told camera went then they ordered camera still camera is not working again they told motherboard went again they ordered motherboard still it's not working now they told me they have placed wrong order my warranty is almost at the peak to finish whom should I blame for it.
Samsung India Customer Care's response, Jul 10, 2017

Thanks & Regards,
Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd
Samsung servicing centres are totally waste waste waste servicing centres

+91 89 3993 9899 [Customer Care]