[Resolved]  Sansui V929 Mobile Phone — i am not getting the GPRS settings even though the GPRS connection in my handset is activated.

i am a person living in ernakulam.i have a sansui v929 hanset. i had tried many times to activate the GPRS.eventhough the GPRS is activated in my mobile phone i had not yet got the GPRS settings.i have an IDEA connection.i had called the customer care for about 4 times,but till now i havent got my GPRS settings.

Comments

I am not getting the GPRS settings eventhough the GPRS connection in my handset is activated.
i am a person living in ernakulam.i have a sansui v929 hanset. i had tried many times to activate the GPRS.eventhough the GPRS is activated in my mobile phone i had not yet got the GPRS settings.i have an AIRTEL connection.i had called the customer care for about 2 times, but till now i havent got my GPRS settings.
Sir, Do anyone knows how to unlock sansui TVs. I have put on Child Lock, Panel Lock, TV Lock.My TV is locked and not switching on, so please anyone help and my TV is not switching on so pleaseee... any one help me.
Requesting you people...
i am using sansui v929 phone...i want to download pictures, animations, melodies(sms)..how to download that??????
what the hell is you are talking about i think it is a big foolishness
hey duh wher will we get the sansui v929 cell's battery... its not available in banglore... plz do help
hey duh wher will we get the sansui v929 cell' panal problan its not available in hyderadabad... plz do help
sansui v929 mobile phone = i am not getting the battery.Kindly advise where we get the battery in tamilnadu especially in coimbatore dist
HELLO FRIENGS I HAVE SANSUI V929 MOBILE PHONE WITH BOX, CHARGER, BATTERY, BILL, DATA CABLE IF ANYBODY WANTS TO PURCHASE IT CONTACT ME
PH-[protected]
never try gprs connection for sansui it one of the waste set produced from sansui we tried many times the ultimate result is fail
Respected sir

i have sansui h50t handset there are option of facebook given in menu i have got mms but i am anable to open it
whenever i sent the mms there massages displayed ' send fail ".

please help me my mo.no. is [protected]

Sansui India Phone
    Sansui India Address
    Plot No. 248 (1st & 2nd Floor), Udyog Vihar, Phase – IV, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015