[Resolved]  seagate Hard Disk CallID SGTBBU[protected]DW — Service not Given in due time

Dear sir
i have already given my hard disk for service from 4th nov.2009 to accel frontlineservices limited,plot no. 444,saheed nagar,bhubaneswar 751007 ORISSA,india tel no:[protected] / 204 but tiil date i am not receive any service.

Comments

I buyed seagate HardDisk on 29-Jul-2006 for 5 year warranty plain from Delhi India. But I feel very bad to inform you that the Hardisk service was too poor. I went your service more than 3 times regarding the replacement and they just repaired it with no use . I am really feel very frusted with the service of this product. My lot of data had been corrupted in this case, Still now no good and proper service had been proivded to me.

Kindly do the needful by providing me the good harddisk in the repacement old poor hardidisk and please think about the quality of the product
The serial no of this defective product is
Serial Number --> 9QZA62HY
Seagate Part Number --> 9CY011-305

You are having any concern or issue. Kindly contact me on my India time between 9: 00 AM to 10:00 PM

Vibhu Tandon
Mobile no: +91-[protected]
Email ID: [protected]@gmail.com
I bought seagate EDD of 1TB from one Hyderabad Dealer who had initially promised that he will replace in case it goes out order within 5 years. Soon after it didnt function the seller said I have to do it from Bhubaneswar, my nearest city. The later couldnot be contacted when finally it was taken to Kolkata Accel Service centre for replacement. The officials were rigidly following procedure best known to them for receiving the returned EDD . After about two months I got a message in my cell that I can take my EDD, . But alas, they wont deliver unless I show the receipts or FIR from a police station that the receipt is misplaced. I doubt their intentions since they can take my identity or can identify me through cell whhich has been registered with them while accepting the returned good. No they stick to FIR report from police which will be impossible to get since I am from outside kolkata i.e Orissa. This is how they are duping the gullible customers as they should be very prompt in their return of article . My case id is SGBES[protected]DW AND THE DEFECTIVE SERIAL NUMBER IS 2GE95ED5

A K DE
Mobile Number:[protected]
Email:[protected]@yahoo.com
Hello, i went to give my seagate hard disk to service center in Bhubaneswar unit 3. but the man sitting in customer care is not well behaved with customer. without checking hard disk he is telling its rejected. and talking with customer very rudely. is the they way of service???? a good service is most important factor for good production and customer relation. focus on tht .