Snapdeal — stop sms

Raj Valsan on Jan 26, 2012
I want to stop getting sms and mail from snapdeal. Please unsubscribe me. My mobile no. is [protected] and email id is valsarajan07@gmail.com

Complaint comments  106 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

snapdeal sms is coming continously on my mobile and it is taking charges for it so i want to stop sms coming.these sms are just a nonsensee.... dont send sms on [protected]
pls deactivate snapdealsms on my mobile no [protected] or email id:- kodurumohan@gmail.com...
KINDLY DEACTIVATE SNAPDEAL.COM SMS AND EMAILS PHNNO IS [protected] AND EMIAL IS pvazeez11@gmail.com
Hello Kindly stop sms from SNAPDEAL.COM & Mail also. Please dissolve my problem as soon as possible. Mobile Number is [protected] & jeev_51280@yahoo.co.in
hello snapdeal sms is coming continously on my mobile and they distrub me so i want to stop sms coming.these sms are just a nonsensee... dont send sms on [protected]
pls stop the sms to [protected].
sopKINDLY DEACTIVATE SNAPDEAL.COM SMS AND EMAILS PHNNO IS [protected] AND EMIAL IS sswaroop724@gmail.com
pls deactivate snapdealsms on my mobile no [protected]
haven't received E-Mail at trehanmeenu@yahoo.com regarding my deal no 56925424 contact no [protected]
dont send me msg on these two no [protected] '[protected]
pls deactivate snapdealsms on my mobile no [protected]
Everyone,

The sms unsubscription link is right there on the homepage - http://www.snapdeal.com/smsunsubscribe

Also, each of our emails have unsubscribe link at the bottom. Just click on it and you will be done.

Do let me know if you have any more problems.

Rohit
SnapDeal Team

SnapDeal — DO NOT SMS ON MY MOBILE

DO NOT SEND ANY SNAPDEAL SMS ON MY MOBILE NO.[protected] OR EMAIL IN anilakambli@gmail.com WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT.
nothing is not done by u
Please dont send unnessary message on my mobile
hello snapdeal sms is coming continously on my mobile and they distrub me so i want to stop sms coming. Dont send sms on [protected]
Sir plz stop sms to my mobile no:919463807776