[Resolved]  spearhead broadband services — no installation. false information and cheating

i made a very big mistake by trusting this obscure ISP run by a small team of amateur cablewallahs, who call themselves "Spearhead Broadband Pvt. Ltd." i contacted then through Just dial services. a bhaiya named Abdul came to my residence and collected 2973/-for installation and 3 months advance (1800 rupees for 64 kbps unlimited download).they encashed my cheque on 9/710. and after that nobody turned up at my residence for the connection / installation. after 1 week i contacted them for the connection.They have two phone numbers that are continuously engaged -- you must dial at least 30 times on both numbers to get through, and when you do, the same lady will pickup the phone and without even listening to you she transfers your call to any damn department. after this torture for about 15 days i managed to speak to one Mr. Sandeep who assured to send his person for the connection within two days. after about one week somebody from spearhead turned up at my residence. he went up to the terrace and never came back. i called up thhe customer service the next day only to hear that there was no feasebility for the connection in my building. this was informed to me on 12/8/10. nearly more than a month.My question to Mr. Riyaz, the owner of Spearhead Internet Cheaters Pvt. Ltd. is, "if there was no feasibility in my area why was i promised installtion within two days, and why was the payment of 2973/- collected from me. this proves that you people are big time frauds and cheats which Bandra and Khar residents should be aware of. i have applied for my refund of rs. 2973/- since 17/8/10. but there is no response till date. Since more than 50 calls i made fell on deaf years to crooks like sandeep, bigger crook anirudh(chor), mona , taslima. It is time someone framed some rules to protect Internet users so that we do not get cheated by these gangs of robbers called cabblewallah turned ISPs.

AG

Comments

no installtion. false information and cheating
i made a very big mistake by trusting this obscure ISP run by a small team of amateur cablewallahs, who call themselves "Spearhead Broadband Pvt. Ltd." i contacted then through Just dial services. a bhaiya named Abdul came to my residence and collected 2973/-for installation and 3 months advance (1800 rupees for 64 kbps unlimited download).they encashed my cheque on 9/710. and after that nobody turned up at my residence for the connection / installation. after 1 week i contacted them for the connection.They have two phone numbers that are continuously engaged -- you must dial at least 30 times on both numbers to get through, and when you do, the same lady will pickup the phone and without even listening to you she transfers your call to any damn department. after this torture for about 15 days i managed to speak to one Mr. Sandeep who assured to send his person for the connection within two days. after about one week somebody from spearhead turned up at my residence. he went up to the terrace and never came back. i called up thhe customer service the next day only to hear that there was no feasebility for the connection in my building. this was informed to me on 12/8/10. nearly more than a month.My question to Mr. Riyaz, the owner of Spearhead Internet Cheaters Pvt. Ltd. is, "if there was no feasibility in my area why was i promised installtion within two days, and why was the payment of 2973/- collected from me. this proves that you people are big time frauds and cheats which Bandra and Khar residents should be aware of. i have applied for my refund of rs. 2973/- since 17/8/10. but there is no response till date. Since more than 50 calls i made fell on deaf years to crooks like sandeep, bigger crook anirudh(chor), mona, taslima. It is time someone framed some rules to protect Internet users so that we do not get cheated by these gangs of robbers called cabblewallah turned ISPs.

AG
Dear Customer,

Greetings! from Just Dial Services.

With reference to your above mentioned comments, we would like to contact you to resolve your issues but you have not mentioned your contact details.

Please provide your contact details or contact us at[protected] or mail us on [protected]@justdial.com

Thanks & Regards,