[Resolved]  State Bank of India ATM Card — Loss of ATM Card -Block payment

Sir
I have ATM issued by State Bank of India Collectorate Extn Indore. Now SBI Manik Bag Branch Indore.
It is lost at about 10-15 pm on 8thJune, 09 at Gwalior. recently I am at Gwalior, I have no other details presently.
Request to stop withdrawals / block its use in the saving A/c in the said branch.
Umashankar Bhargava

Comments

sir
i did not get my ATMcard...from bank of india branch in ballabgarh, state faridabad . As i have applied as on 22 October, 2010, ATM Requiest Form deposited in same branch.please you will send my ATM card immediatly. a/c no: is [protected] (date of issue 15/1/2010)

Supta Sen
dear sir,
i have lost my atm card and my account no is.[protected]. i request you to please block my account.

thank you.

N.Mallick
dear sir,

just few minutes ago i have requested you to block my both accounts bearing account no. [protected] and [protected]. plz there is a mistake in my request. plz don't block those accounts, just block the use of ATM cards for those accounts.

N.Mallick
sir
i lost my ATM card pin number and i forget it so please provide me a prcedure how i get my pin number
MY NAME IS RAKESH & I HAVE LOST MY ATM CARD PLEASE CANCEL THE ATM CARD
ACCOUNT NO. [protected]
I loss my ATM Card With A/c.No.[protected] with State Bank of India (ADB), Visakhapatnam, Andhra pradesh, India. SO please block my ATM Card.

Krishna Dhavaleswarapu.
I have lost my SBOP ATM CARD.Please block it ASAP.

i tried calling customer care, But no one picking.Please block it.

A/C No :[protected].
respected sir, !I have stolen my atm card so plzzzzzz block my card my card number 62201...9 and my account number [protected] name putti siva paravathi so plzzzz block my card. in back side code is there sir so plzzz block my card thanking u sir.
main apna atm pahlee bar use kar rha hun kya pahli bar sbi ka atm sbi ke hi atm me use karna prta hai
my self -madhulika i have open one saving a/c in state bank of Patiala at najafgar branch a/c no-[protected] and that card i have lost so please block the ATM card so that no transaction can be made and please give the new card.
dear sir
i have forgetten my atm pin number so please i requested to know my atm pin number sir soo tell me how to know pin number

P.KANAKARAJU
sir, i have lost my atm card on 02 april 2011.i request you to block it. my account no. is [protected]
sir
I lost my atm card, Please block my atm card :[protected]. A/C No:[protected] name : ramakrishna.b cont no [protected] email id: [protected]@gmail.com
My State Bank ATM Card has been lost and My account No is [protected]. You are requested to please block my ATM Card with above account No at the earliest...
Dear Sir/madam,

I am Sukumar, ( mob # [protected] )
SBI A/c No: SB[protected]
State Bank of India
Balaji nagar branch
chennai

I had lost my ATM card since last july 2011 and instantly locked and canceled my ATM facility through the telephonic procedure. however after which i followed all the instructed procedure of re-issuing an ATM for my convenience. I have been following up this matter since then with the respective authorities of the bank. which have still been not solved and at present with lots of inconvenience I am continuing with my account in your bank. I’m very annoyed and helpless in such a situation. . Please consider my situation and take necessary steps.

Thanking you.
i lost my ATM maestro card, please block it and then issue me an another card immediately. my ATM no.[protected], my account no.[protected]
sir my daughters atm has been put on hold on 11/9/2011.for no reason can you tell me when will it be in operation do it fast it is URGENT thanks a/c no[protected] at noida in the name of prerna kharbanda.

State Bank of India [SBI]