State Bank of India — Credit card not yet received

ram kumar sharma
Credit card not yet received
we have apllied for reissued SBI credit card on 16/07/2008 but yet we have not received .according you ur time limit with in 7 days.
plz do the needful action immediately.

my card No. is [protected]

Comments

we have apllied for SBI credit card but yet we have not received and monthly bill statement have been started so tell me why should we pay such amount if we have not our credit card
when we dial helpline no they ask me to dial 4 digit date of birth when we do it they said this data is not match with our data pl help me about my date of birth

my card No. is [protected]
Sub: Renewal of SBI Credit Card No. [protected] in the name of JOSEPH V.T.

I request you to kindly release the renewal credit card. At present the card is not working. 8 months before you had sent the Credit card after renewal at my address. But at that time unfortunately I was in Kerala, so the same has been undelivered and returned to you.

After that, 2 / 3 times I had contacted to your Executive at the SBI helpline numbers but till date I could not get any response from your end.

Therefore, I request you to kindly look into the matter and arrange to send the renewed credit card at an early date. Please note that I need only ONE CARD in my name and don’t send the Addl. Card and also do not want any Insurance. The addl. card is presently not useful for me.

The credit card may please be send at the address given below:

Joseph V.T.

Mob.: [protected]

e-mail: rojan.[protected]@yahoo.com

D.O.B. 10.12.1958
Sub: Renewal of SBI Credit Card No. [protected] in the name of JOSEPH V.T.

The credit card may please be send at the address given below: