State Bank of India [SBI] Complaints & Reviews

1.4
Last updated Feb 3, 2023
20036

File a complaint to State Bank of India [SBI]

Having problems with State Bank of India [SBI]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by State Bank of India [SBI] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

State Bank of India [SBI]

1800 425 3800

View more phone numbers

State Bank of India [SBI] reviews & complaints page 1360

This Complaint is send to SBI . Customer Name Deepak Thawani
Surat (Guj) India Resident .

i had taken mediclaim insurance in nov 2006 from ur tieup compnay royal sundaram of rs 6000/-, in my sbi card, but due to technical reasons ur account dept. charged the same amount twicein november and december also. i had reported complaint atleast 40 times to your customer care number. they all says that its their fault and they will clear it soon. then after few months ur dept gave me credit only of rs 2400 in march 2007. against excess charge of 6000/-. then ur company debited the late charges and intrest and all on the same amount. so now the outstanding amount comes out to be more than 9000/-rs. and ur legal dept is forcing me on phone to clear the amount anyhow which i never used, i m very confused, depressed and in tens as they telling that they will take legal action. your company is not intrested in rectifying thier own fault. but only want to harass cutomers thru such silly reasons. this incedent spoiled ur bank impression in my mind at the largest level. pl tell me is this the way to treat the customer. making mistake is not a big thing but knowingly ur company is not rectifying the mistake and troubling the customers. when i had talked tour customer care number i observe that u had not set a responsible person or dept. for such problem or error, as everytime i get different answer from ur side such as: we will see or we will talk to our senior or we will talk to royal sundamram company or we will pass ur complaint to other dept.. there was not a common answer of these ppl. please tell what to do in this case i m very fed up of your harassing phone calls from legal apt n ur bank without my fault i m forced to pay such big amount.

Deepak Thawani

I am Sachin Patel. Your Sbi Credit Card 2 Years old Holder, But No Useing Your Card No Money Withdrol, No Perches And No Insurance Agreement But 45000 Rs.Out standing Payment Waht?
I am not Pay Your Out Standing Payment, lot Off Phone & Lot off Statement i am stressfull,

Please Positive Soluction, And positiv Reply

Thanks & Regards
Sachin Patel
(M) [protected]

SBI Credit Card — NOT MAKING THE REVERSALS

I have wrote the below mail to the Customercare when I have received a phone call from a Advocate that SBI card have lodged a case against you for not clearing the dues. My complaint is that they have not a make a phone call to me. Their advocate told me that make a settlement otherwise I have to pay double the amount. So I have made a settlement & make a payment of Rs. 3350/- But I want the reversal from that amount.

I Sandip A. Bhaskar credit card holder of the Card No.
[protected] would like to request you to review my case.

Today on 23rd June 2009 I have received a phone call from the Advocate
that SBI credit card have lodge a complaint against

you for not clearing the dues. As per my statement dated 03 Sep 2008
the total outstanding dues was Rs. 18011.42/- .

During that time I am unable to clear the dues on the due date. I have
called customer care executive on 06th Oct. 2008 & ask

him how much is the dues, he told me that Rs. 18710.46/- . I have
requested him to close the card & I will Pay the dues within

a 10 days time. I have made a payment of Rs. 18000/- on 14th Oct 2008
considering that they will

do some reversals of the late payment charges/ Over limit Charges/
Cheque pick-up fee & I have a 726 reward points.

I have changed my house on 5th Oct 2008 so I have not received any
statements after 03 Sep 2008. The statements went to the old

address. I have not received any phone call from SBI customer care
since Sep 2008. I was not aware that the card was not fully closed

till today.

So I request you to close the case.

Waiting for a positive reply from you.

Thanking you.

Sandip A. Bhaskar

This is in reference to the great service that SBI Card has rendered so far. I had been availing the credit card service for almost 5 years. As far as statement is concerned you must agree that there is least chance to receive before due date. Even the e-mail statement reaches at least 2weeks after the bill date. In contrast to what had been promised while issuing that the card is free for lifetime, every year I used to get the renewal fee. I had to call them up who are extremely busy and request for waiving the amount which they obliged. After long 5 years of poor service and extreme harassment I could finally say "[censored]-off" to this credit card. At least now I am not having a monthly headache to miss a due date. Existing and future card holders should exercise extreme caution while deciding on of getting a SBI CREDIT CARD.
    sir
    this is about my credit card usage which i am not using
    i got the credit card saying that it will not be charged yearly
    and i am getting the bills for the statement that i need to pay tha amount
    this is for ur kind information that now i am, not in possessing the card and the same has been destroyed long time back
    this is for ur ionformation of the same and not to send me the bills of the same in future
    i dont remember the credit card no. for the infromation to be given to u people
    pls look into this matter
    waitiong for the reply .

Sub: Complain against the outstanding balance at SBI credit card account.

Ref: SBI card a/c no. [protected]
      Primary card no.[protected]
      Additional card no. [protected]

On the basis of my application SBI credit card authority allotted me the above two credit cards (in the 1st. week of April ’06). But I never use these cards as every salesperson in our area claimed extra 2% service charge on MRP. Due to this very reason I informed the credit card authority to cancel my A/c and credit cards. As per their telephonic instruction I also damaged the two cards and dropped it to their drop box within a year of issuance of those cards. After several intimation from my side they respond me by a letter that they had cancelled my cards but my A/c holds an outstanding of Rs. 5585.33 (As per letter MQ[protected] dated 27/9/07) as an insurance policy (Super suraksha policy) was booked in my account. They are claiming that I have given my consent regarding this in a telephonic discussion with their telesales executive, though I could not recall myself of such a telephonic discussion.

In my last letter (dated 06/12/07) I have requested to their authority that if they booked any insurance in my name then send me the papers regarding super suraksha policy in details as I have not get any papers of it. But without sending any letter from their end or papers regarding the policy they are creating a mental pressure upon me by sending only the outstanding statement which is going up day by day by adding interest, fine etc. etc. cumulatively. In the last statement i.e. in the month of Feb’08 it becomes above Rs.7000.00.

I can continue with the super suraksha policy, but they have to send me every detail of the same and the credit card authority must write off the interest, fine etc. which they have added cumulatively over the actual premium during our correspondence. If they are not able to send me the above policy papers in detail then they write off all the outstanding from my account and cancel it.
      I, do, therefore request to your forum to look after my problem and help me to reach a reasonable solution such that I can get rid of a yearlong harassment. If you needed I can send all the copy of correspondence made from my end.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
      Pradip kumar Bandyopadhyay
      B-71/6, KTPP Township
      P.O. KTPPT/S, Purba Medinipur(WB)
      Pin.721171
      I have send a complain against false outstanding balance made by SBI credit card authority on[protected].But till not get any suggestion from your end or information regarding action taken against sbi card authority. Sir, I need your help very much to solve the problem as soon as possible. Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
      Pradip
      Yes iam facing the same problem like Pradip kumar Bandyopadhyay. I too never used the card and also got it blocked.But still i get the statements.

I called up customer care several times they say that "its resolved and they will revert back the charges". But again i get a statement with increased charges. Now it has become Rs 3500 from Rs 125.

Now iam not sure how to dela with this SBI credit cards.
      ANy suggesttions please?
      what is the available balance (including cash withdrawn) on my SBI Credit card now. My credit card No. [protected]
      Please give me the outstanding statement which is showing the purchase & payment details month wise for the month of Oct'2008 to till date.

Thanks/Regards,
      Devidas

My Friend lost his ATM.When he updated his passbook in the bank he saw that 7500/- has been taken out of his account.
        Is there any way to know from which ATM and at what time the cash was drawn from his account? So that it will help the police to trace the person who took out money from his account.

SBI/ATM — FORGOT PASSWORD OF ATM

R/SIR,
        I AM ARVIND KUNDU so late Sh RAMDIYA KUNDU.I HAVE ACCOUNT IN ATM BANK BRACH:-NARIANGRAH.MY ACCOUNT NO IS [protected].MYold password is 0090But i forgot my new password.please e_mail me mt new password.iam out of station.i am in big troubble.kindly help me.
        Arvind kundu
        I am a consumer of SBI, Sector-1, Rourkela bearing A/c No [protected]. I was operating my account by cheque and ATM card. When the ATM card did not access in the ATM counter I submitted the card along with a prescribed form to Branch Manger for replacement.
        Till date I have not received the duplicate of it. Kindly guide me on this regard and do needfull at your end to send the ATM Card as soon as possible.

With warm Regards
        Sharat
        Dear sir I am consumer of sbi, Het kandra chasnalla, dhanbad, bearing A/c no [protected]. I was operating my account b y ATM card did not access in the ATM counter I submitted the card along with a prescribed form to branch manger for replacement. Till date i have received the duplicate of it. kindly guide me on this regard and do eedfull at your end to send the ATM card as soon as pissible with warm regards abinash kumar singh
        my atm cord has been bloced by the executive from his misunderstanding. please restart it again.
        Sir i Am Mukesh Kumar Singh, I Have Opened My Account Before One And HAlf Month I Have Also Apply For The ATM Card On Till Date But I Have Not Get ATM.I Have ALso Given The Righ Address So I have not Get .And I HAve Also Complaint Of Sbi Manager HE Told Me You Complained For The RE Issue ATM Card oF Main Branch.So I REquest To you Please REIssue ATM Card.Thanks.
        Sir I Am Mukesh Kumar Singh From Delhi I Have Opened Ac in Ambedker NAgar Sec-4 Before Two Month But I Have Not Get ATM Card My AC No-[protected] I Was To Meet From The MAnage He TOld me Your ATM Card HAs Not Reached So You Inform In Maia Branch Mumbai .So I REquest To you please Send My REissue ATM Card. THANKS. Please Call Me On My MOB-For Any Query
        Sir i am mukesh kumar singh my ac/no is [protected] i have opened before two month and i have not got ATM Card i have also apply for that Please Help me sir or mam My Mob-No-[protected]
        Sir, my S.B.A/C No. is [protected] with your Dondiacha B.O. Dt Dhule, (Maharashtra State).I have opened my account on 13/10/2008. Due to wrong address feeded by your bank employee my ATM card was returned to your Gurgaon office. Meantime I have conttacted to Dondaicha Branch on 06/11/208 and request for correct my address and send me ATM card on my corrected addresss and cheque book also. But till this date I have not received ATM CARD and Cheque Book also. Please send me ATM CARD & Cheque Book on my corrected address immediately.

SURESH SAKHARAM BAVISKAR. MOB NO.[protected]
        i recived my atm card .
        thanks for immedidte co-opration.
        This is Vasu. I've actually intended to draw Rs 2800 from Skota SBI ATM machine which is near to Vizianagaram Dt. The transaction has failed and i thought that might be because of insufficient funds or due to some technical problem. But when again tried to take the amount the very next day I noticed that the funds have already been taken from my account. I've contacted the nearest branch but my issue hasn't got resolved. They were least bothered to help and in contrary told me that I've taken the money truly. I was being told that the computer will never give the incorrect information. Well I say that humans invented computers and nobody will go with a fake complaint to the bank with his own account. Well I am not forgetful nature and I still insist that there is a serious problem with the machine.

Please if there is somebody in state bank who can really solve this problem, then I am looking ahead for a positive response. It's been many days and this incident has happened and I am not given any kind of assistance from the bank people. Certainly you'll be going to loose a customer and I'll be sharing my experience with all the people I know.

Details of the transaction:

A/c: [protected]; seethamadhara branch; visakhapatnam; A.P
        Rs 2800
        Dt: 23/12/2008
        Time between 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m
        Address:
        P.vasu, s/o of p.Satya rao.
        Dr no : 10- 49A; Gowri shankar colony ; S kota; vizianagaram Dt;
        Pin:535145
        ph: [protected]
        i am prasanta i want to know card to card fond transfer detail
        sir my name is chinthalapudi venkateswara reddy of bank accno is [protected] branch name is mahendranagar vijayawada i applied for atm on december 4th but i didnt get the atm please send the atm card as early as possible
        hi sir,

i am syed safiulla having an company acount in SBI indiranagar branch .
        ac no- [protected], i went to an ATM in SBI Harihar branch ( siddeshwara towers ) to withdraw money
        at first i typed to withdraw 5000, then i got gor error slip saying machince error, then second time i types 4000, for which i got the ammount and slip also, then again i took 5000, 2 times for which i got the money. then lateron i checked my transaction details. 5000 was deducted from my acount for
        that first slip, for which i didnt got the money due to machine problem... i reported this complaint in SBI indiranagar branch . i am fed up eith ur service.. this has happend 3 months before..i have been telling, they are telling that we will enquire it... i needed my money urgently.. please debit into my acount. i have given letter and trransaction slips in bank..

thanks
        safi
        Sir i Am RAMESH KEMIDI, My A/No.([protected]). I Have Opened My Account Before 9 months I Have Also Apply For The ATM Card On Till Date But I Have Not Get ATM.I Have ALso Given The Righ Address So I have not Get .And I HAve Also Complaint Of Sbi Manager HE Told Me You Complained For The RE Issue ATM Card oF Main Branch.So I REquest To you Please REIssue ATM Card.Thanks.
        I know my A/C bailence
        I have lost 6000/- amount in my account, what is the reason I dont know so please sir help me I have know my account detail
        hello sir,
        i forwerded application to for reissue atm card on month latter but i cant not found my atm card my
        SIR,
        ON 23.11.09 I HAD GIVEN AN APPLICATION TO THE BRANCH MANAGER, SBI, CCL CAMPUS, RANCHI BECAUSE ON 22.11.09 AT 3.41 PM WHEN I WITHDREW RS 10000/ USING MY ATM CARD AT CHIEF MINISTER RES ATM, RANCHI I RECIEVED ONLY RS 9000/ AND ONE 1000/ RUPEE NOTE PERHAPS GET STRUCK IN THE MACHINE. SINCE THEN THE ATM WAS NOT DISPENSING MONEY ON THAT DAY. I HAVE ATTACHED THE APPLICATION THAT HAS BEEN RECIEVED BY THE BANK MANAGER

BUT THE MATTER HAS NOT BEEN DELT WITH TILL NOW.SO YOU ARE REQUESTED TO ENQUIRE INTO THE MATTER AND ARRANGE FOR CREDITING RS 1000/ IN MY ACCOUNT.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
        HEM NARAYAN

ACCOUNT NO : [protected]
        BRANCH NAME : CCL CAMPUS, RANCHI
        PHONE NO : [protected]

SBI/ATM — YET NOT RECEIVED ATM

MY A/C NO IS [protected] AND BRANCH IS MEDICAL COLLEGE ALLAHABAD. I HAVE SUBMITTED THE FORM OF ATM BEFORE 6 MONTH BUT STILL IT IS NOT RECEIVED.

sir how can i get transection details via sms on mobile if any one transfor mony in my account then i want sms on my mobile this services i wnt so plz tell me clearly
        Dear Sir

MY A/C NO IS [protected] AND BRANCH IS CEPZ KAKKANAD(BRANCH CODE NO.9485. I HAVE SUBMITTED THE FORM OF ATM ON[protected] TH BUT STILL IT IS NOT RECEIVED.

State Bank of India — account transaction detail through mobile

I have an acct at SBI Airforce Station Hindan with acct no[protected].I have registered my phone no [protected] with bank acct, but not getting transaction detail of acct in my mobile.Pl expedite.
        Thanking you,
        Sayed Taher Ali
        mob-[protected]
        SBI ATM COMPLAINT
        Amount deducted but ticket is not booked.
        I booked my e-ticket for Rajkot to Surat in Okha Puri train for[protected] on[protected] i made payment through my ATM card for 380. amount deducted but i have not recieved e-ticket.
        Kindly refund the same. Below is my sbi account summary

Date 27/11/2010
        card[protected]
        Rs.380
        Dear Authority,

I Shri. Jampa Nobling the account holder no [protected]. I have withdrawl the amount from SBI ATM location at Tourist Center closed from the main SBI Gangtok. The process of the withdrawn is completed but I didn't get the money. I am in doubt? Next step I went to second ATM counter it was working. But what about my previous process. Could you kindly provide me a details.

Yours customer
        I TRANFEREED 10000 FROM MY SBI ACCOUNT (HAL, ENGINE DIVISION BANGALORE) TO MY FATHER'S ACCOUNT IN PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK, ALWAR, RAJASTHAN TRANDSACTION REF NO # SBINH[protected],

MONEY NOT TRANSFERRED TO THE PNB BANK ACCOUNT AND MONEY SHOWS AS DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT.
        PLZ CHECK
        SBI ATM COMPLAINT
        Amount deducted but ticket is not booked.
        I booked my e-ticket for Deoria to Lucknow in Krishak xpress train for[protected] on[protected] i made payment through my ATM card for 664Rs.. amount deducted but i have not recieved e-ticket.
        Kindly refund the same. Below is my sbi account summary

A/C NO.[protected]
        ATM NO.[protected]
        NAME:MANISH KUMAR GUPTA
        BRANCH-DEORIA NEW COLONY DEORIA (U.P.)
        I have used SBI ATM card on 5th Dec.; an amount of Rs.1500/- was debited twice; informed the bank next day; till date the excess amount debited is not reversed; accountant is telling that complaint is lodged but a lot of transactions are yet to be cleared; when I will get back my money? Sivadasan.V.
        sir, i have an SBI ATM card, i am operating my A/C buy ATM card. can i apply for a credit card Gold and More. If yes, how? and let me know the benefit and operating system.of credit card
        Sir, I am Joylin santhi my A/C NO.[protected].I went to my nearest vijaya bank Vellarada.I have not received cash.But cash has been reduced from the account.so kindly provide me an solution for it..
        hello sir, i want to see my account transaction list
        Can i see my account details on line?

Rajendra
        sir

This is M. hussain peera from kadiri of sbi bank...

Acc.No ..[protected]...Ifsc code : SBIN000849

I had found 1, 00, 000 transfer from my account

on last month 60000 of 05/11/2015 date and This month 30000 of 04/12/30000

please tell me how my money transfered to different account with out me personally

Please reply
        m.hussain peera

SBI collection team is the worst in india..........they hire all the dirty illeterate people,who dont have manners to talk to anyone not even females............i would request people not to get SBI credit card.....it pathetic
          SBI Collection team the worst in mumbai, They are not collection agents, they are bhais. the way they speak its aweful and in a disgusting manner. Pathetic is not the word..they promise something and then they say where did we say that.the main dialouge was Aaj aap ko pay karna hi padega, kuch bhi karke, kaise bhi karke woh hamara problem nai hai, main aadmi bhej raha hoon.i agreed to make the min payment as asked and then he was very nice may be his target was acheived. then he says agle mahine settlement karte hain and no sign of him since 20 days specially when a customer is ready to settle the collection agent disappears saying arre yaar Audit chalu hai, khana kha raha hoon, shaam talak call karta hoon. approval ke liye rukha hoon. agar aap nai ruk sakte hain tho jo chaiye woh kar lo. wow superb employees i must say.when i ask him 20 din ka audit chalu tha kya, he says audit tho audit hota hai aapko kya malum.arre tension mat le main karata hoon and i have to keep on waiting for the lousy approval to come which is on its way from 20 days, which is strange.SBI a big bank takes more than 3 weeks of approval, wow. then i get a response saying call karta hoon and no sign of him again and the field executives visit the house arre payment baaki hai sir ka, kab karenge. then i call up the agent who is handling my file, again he says arre usko tho maine bhaga diya na sir, aap tension mat lo, aap ko bharosa nai hai kya mujh pe. i asked collection manager ka number do, he says main hee hoon coll manager, aap ko mujh se baat karna padega.then after forcing him i got the managers number who is Ms.Sarita[protected] the no is invalid, can you beat that. Guys who ever is reading this email can understand my frustration that i have been having since Dec-10. it just does not STOP, it goes on and on and on. Will post some more. i just hope my settlement happens as per promised by the agent.now he has promised that he will call by 6.30pm lets see what happens then. m sure its not the person's fault who speaks to me, they are trained in such a way by SBI bank to collect money.

i have given all necessary documents required for gold sbi card but after getting documents i have no reply from branch (dadar) bank as i also received verification call .

SBI — No documents receive

hi

My name is krishan kumar and I opened a bank account in sbi in rohini branch sec 24 on 1st Jan 2009
            But I did'nt get any document or call or any other information from bank till now regarding my bank account
            Before this i have send mail to sbi complaint site but no response from there also. Only I get a confirmation mail from there that we have received your complaint and thanks to connect with us but no response after that so plz do needfull
            Yes I agree to this. The SBI credit card people have taken my confidential documents including salary slip, age and address proof and completely vanished. No one has contacted me after that. I am worried that there might be some foul play and either want a confirmation/rejection of apllication or my documents back. The person who contacted me was also from Dadar branch. I have also not recieved any application no. When i contacted the SBI Customer care, they have told me that they do not have the executives details and cannot help me with contacting the person.
            dear sir,
            i have applied for SBI clerical staff exam my registration number 1370217 i have not yet received my admit card for my exam.
            please send me admit card in my address otherwise in my mail_id.

I along with my wife are maintaining a saving account no. [protected] Cust ID no.9288774 & [protected] Cust ID no.9288772 in your branch at Jalandhar near State Bank of India, Opposite circut house, civil lines Jalandhar.

I want to close these accounts and with the reason visited your branch in the IInd week of December 2007 but I was told to visit your Branch adjoining Narinder Cinema, Jalandhar because our saving accounts were attached with Demat facility.We signed 2-3 forms alongwith application for closure & handed over to the person concerned( do not remember the name). After that I visited your branch 2-3 times requested to close the account as your bank is regularly debiting my account with penal charges but no one listen to the request of the client. After that I was approached through your call centre for having a credit card. I requested the Madam calling me that we should apply for a credit card and she will help me to close my saving accounts. I once again gave application alongwith with 2-3 forms for closing the account to some one Mr.Harish(Mobile No.[protected]) but of no use. You may check the applications for credit cards must be lying with you and have also not received the credit cards also.

I am very much surprised that no one is ready to give a receipt even on the carbon copy of the request letter and simply tell every time that your account will be closed with 2-3 days but never closed the same and continue to debit my account with your charges. Every time when I visited your branch a new person appears on the seat where I originally submited my application for closure of saving account and I have to explain to the new person the purpose of my visit.

Now I am making this complaint in a hope that my account will be closed under intimation to me so that atleast I can save the money lying in my account and further assure you that I shall never see HDFC Bank again and even tell my hundred of friends regarding the functioning of the HDFC Bank.

Balvir Kanda
              H.No.306/10, Preet Nagar,
              Ladowali Road,
              Jalandhar

HDFC Bank — Non closure of account

I am holding an HDFC SB a/c which was not in use. I requested them to close but turning a deaf ear. Withdrawn the amount, then sent a debit card and a letter to keep the minimum balance. I have returned the pass book and cheque book with a request to close the a/c about three months ago. I do not want to continue there. Please give the solution.
              Dr.S.S.C.Chakra Rao, 67-B, Shanti Nagar Kakinada-533003.

1. One fine day in Aug 2007 I received a demand draft by post at my residential address for Rs 34000/- in Aug 2008 for which I had never given any consent. It was totally against my wishes. I immediately called SBI Cards Call Centre which advised me to return the draft. The said draft was returned to the SBI by post under intimation to their customer care office. From late Sep 2007 onwards I kept on receiving calls from SBI, almost daily, for payment of outstanding amount. In Nov 2007 after my repeated requests the said amount was reversed but the interest amount plus late fee on that interest amount (which has accumulated to Rs 10000 approx from Aug 07 to Mar 2008) continue to be reflected in my statement.

2 In this respect I would like to mention that there is no coordination between SBI cards, Legal Cell and Customer Care of SBI. Customer care assures me everyday that they are processing the case and in the interim they will direct their legal cell not to the harass me . They had even given me undertaking in Nov 2007 through E-mail that they are investigating the matter and will resolve it soon. Almost five months have elapsed since then but the matter has not been resolved. On the contrary I am being harassed and being mentioned threatened by their legal agents that appropriate legal proceedings (prosecution) will be initiated against me if I fail to clear the outstanding amount. I am being mentioned with adjectives like “ defaulter, fraudulent, with malafide intentions, etc

3 I would like to mention that instead of penalizing the person who posted me that draft without my consent, the SBI is harassing me through their legal department and solicitor.

4. This has put me under lot of stress and made a High BP patient with enlargement of Hear muscles due to tension.
                RAJAN SETH (TELE :[protected]

SBI Card — harassment over payment for unutilized draft

I have been a sbi cardmember since january.i was almost forcibly made a member while visiting them for a home loan.before my card reached me sbi sent me a draf of rs15000 interest free if repayable within 30 day. but i havent utilized the draft. on feb 2 i had made two transactions amounting rs11595.47 for which i have made payments thru a cheque that was picked up from my home.inspite of repeated reminder about the draft they dont wnt to take it back and every month it is being cahrged alongwith late payment fees, finance charges etc. my submission ias why should pay for an instrument that i have not utilized. everyday i receive about 7-8 hone calls from rustic, illmannered customer care personnel asking for payments. even for query about their local office address in kolkata their response is "kyun apko address dung" what help will u get from them? they rae overbearing to the point of intimidating and brusque.
                please advice currently theyhave sent a statement in which a charge of rs55 levied for my payment cheque picked up from my house. i shall pay this in ady or two.but other payments i refuse.
                MY NAME IS MAHESH KATARIA MY A C NO IS[protected] CARD NO.[protected] I HAVE RECEIVED EASY MAONEY DRAFT FROM YOU OF RS 30000/- AND I HAVE PAID AMOUNT OF ACCORDING TO SETTLEMENT LETTER AFTER THAN I CANT UNDERSTAND THAT I RECEIVE CALL FROM OFFICE THAT YOUR SETTELEMENT LETTER IS NOT VALID .WE ARE SENDING NEW SETTLEMENT LETTER THEN YOUR AC WILLL BE CLEAR THIS IS NOT WAY TO CUSTOMER TO HARRESE., I HAVE ALREADY SEND YOU A MAIL YESTERDAY BUT I CAN'T RECEIVE ANY REPLY FROM YOU I HAVE GIVEN ATLEAST 5 TIMES TRACER NO, OF LETTER & RECEIPT NO. OF PAYMENTS
                This is the Normal Modus of operation of SBI card.

I am being harassed for the last two years by SBI CARD for the recovery of Rs. 83. (Yes 83 only) They keep on charging 350 per month as late fee and now the claim has gone upto nearly 5000.
                They keep nagging me with missed calls. Now they threaten me with a message that a message for recovery will be sent to my relatives & friends.

Is there no way to curb these thugs?

SBI - Pension Payment Service — NON RELEASE OF PENSION FROM DEC/2008

Pension code No: F No[protected]
                  Ref: Pension/KVS/CHER/1005
                  Sb A/C No: [protected] SBI, Trichy road Coimbatore 641045

I have submitted the life certificate on 29/01/2008, but till date my pension has not been released. On enquiry with Mr. Arumugam, officer at Coimbatore branch, it was informed that my documents are under process at PPC SBI Chennai. they do not know when it will be released.
                  I have...

I dont have any complaints. but i want to know the procedure for retrieveing the internet banking access.Because of communication failures not able to login internet banking first time itself. My Kit No: [protected]; Packet No: 35671; Circle Code: 03; Serial No: 78. Please give solution for this issue r if possible please retrieve this problem.
                  I am unable to login for the first time with the Username and Password provided from the Bank
                  State Bank of India Complaints - Not access the internet banking

I dont have any complaints. but i want to know the procedure for retrieveing the internet banking access.Because of communication failures not able to login internet banking first time itself. My Kit No: [protected]; Packet No: 60307; Circle Code: 02; Serial No: 68. Please give solution for this issue r if possible please retrieve this problem.
                  I wish to get User Name and Password from SBI to access my Balance a/c etc.Please direct.

I'm Vikram Kotian I've A/c in SBI Bank in my Branch on March 8th, 2008, I've deposited cheque in Drop Box Provided in the Bank. But still after One week I cannot find my cheque and hasn't been honoured.
                    The Bank Employees are not in any position to trace my cheque and the reply has not been satisfactory from them. This the sheer case of the Banks Sloppy Work as they are answerable for Misplacing that too my Salary Cheque because of this stupidity I've to stop all my transaction of my utility Bills.
                    The Attitude of the Employees also very sloppy as they do not have any accountablility for their work.
                    So, I strongly recommend to take the legal action on them so this can't be repeated.
                    Hi Team,
                    I just wanted to know below:
                    1) What are pre requiements oof opening a PPF Account in your bank?
                    I stay in mumbai but my PAN card and all other document have permanent address of my Hown town
                    Please suggest
                    hi i am member of marol state bank and would like to know what are essential document required to open pension account.pan card, rashion card and voting card are not enough? is electricity bill is necessary?
                    i am sorry to say but branh manager is unable to satisfy needs of coustmer so i request you to please take necessary action.
                    yours faithfully

my sbi atm card was broken into two pieces(parts). So i want new atm card instead of old one.
                      So plz issue the new sbi atm card for me.

Thanks & WithRegards,
                      Gujrat,
                      India.
                      phno-[protected].
                      DEAR SIR,
                      MY SBI ATM CARD CUTTED INTO 2 PARTS. SO I WANT NEW ATM CARD PLEASE ISSUE INSTEAD OF OLD ONE.

THANKS & WITH REGARDS
                      ADDANKI
                      PRAKSHAM DT.
                      Dear Sir / Madam

REMINDER I
                      This is further to my earlier e-mail dated[protected], till date i have not received ATM card nor any reply from your end, once again here below giving earlier e-mail contents for your ready reference.

E-mail dated[protected]
                      Dear Sir / Madam

I opened an account in your branch { branch code - 01189, G.T.Road, Shahdara, Delhi }, my account number is [protected]. I submitted an application form of ATM card on 03 October 2008. I got ATM card against wrong account number. I immediately informed to bank (branch code 01189) and returned the wrong ATM card.Sorry to put it on record that three time ATM card repeatedly against wrong account number.

In this regard so many times i tried to contact your help line phone nos.[protected] & 23361631 but all in vain because your helpline executive never respond.

Now my request is kindly look into the matter and arrange to send me ATM card with correct account no.SB[protected] at my home address . I shall be very thankfull to you for this kind action.

Thanks n Best Regards
                      G.K.Aggarwal

S B I ATM CARD — BROKEN

AS MY SBI ATM CARD WAS BROKEN IN TRANSIT. KINDLY BOOK A COMPLAINT AND GIVE ME THE LOG NUMBER. AND PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE PROCEDURE TO GET NEW ATM CARD OF SBI
                      hi i m syed sohail aslam having a account in sbi in tolichowki branch and my atm card is broken so please issue me a new atm card ok thank you
                      Respected Sir,

This is to inform you that I have account NRI in your SBI branch code 5095. Since I do not have on line Internet access user name & password. Kindly requested to SBI please provide me online access "username and password so that I can check my account from abrod also i can pay all utility bill payments etc etc...

This is very important for me in abrod please do the needful above my subject. I am waiting for yoru reaply also.

Best Regards,

Syed Najmddin.

my deatils is

syed Najmddin
                      A/C NRI [protected]
                      I need the e mail address of SBI Tolichowki Hyderabad
                      DEAR SIR,

MY ATM CARD IS BROKEN INTO TWOPARTS CARD NUMBER IS[protected]) AND MY BRANCH IS (BURDWAN PARBIR HATA BRANCH BRANCH) RIGHTNOW I'M STAYING MALDA DUE TO TRANSFAR OF MY JOB AND I'M NOT BE ABLE TO GO BURDWAN. SO WHAT WOULD BE THE PROCEDURE TO GETTING A NEW ATM CARD.

KINDLY GIVE ME A SOLUTION AND HELP ME

REGARDS
                      SANJIT BHANDARY
                      SHAHID SUKUMAR PALLY
                      ASANSOL-3
                      W.B.

Debit card — card broken

my axis bank debit card no.[protected] is broken.my account isin kothrud pune branch.how do i get new debit card. pl inform on [protected] ......SK PATIL
                      The worst experience ever with SBI...

I had complained about my broken debit card atleast 3 times and visited their branch every time.
                      No one even dares to reply and dont even issue an acknowledgement for your application.
                      Nirmal Pathak
                      Sidharth extension branch, New Delhi
                      Along with the above complain, I had applied to change my address too and same response in this regard too.
                      Nirmal Pathak

My Name is Deepak Kumar Verma, My AC-No is [protected], and my ATM card no. is[protected] My ATM Card is break in two parts, i am facing more difficulty, so please provide new ATM card immidiately.

Thanks Sir
                      Deepak Kumar Verma
                      Vill-dulhapur, Po-Bethra
                      Dist-sultanpur, Pin(228131)
                      Branch-Kadipur

in the statement which has send to me by sbi cards simpli they hd charged lot of money without intimating to me,and also the interest calculation is wrong.i had paid almost half the amount of my due before the due date still they had taken interest for the whole amount,about this i had called to the customer service for the reversal of charges but negative was the repli,they are telling just pay the cash or cancel your card any one you can chose nothing can be done more than this

I was holding SBI credit card bearing no. [protected](now cancelled). I was making prompt payments before the due date. During Feb 2005, to my surprise, I received a draft for Rs 36, 500/- without my consent.However, I did not encash the draft and the same was returned to Delhi office.Since then, I have been getting payment reminders towards dues with heavy interest.I was getting many calls asking me to clear the dues.
                          Now I have been served a lawyer notice asking me to clear all dues with an ultimatum or face consequences in the court.As per me, dues prior to the issue of draft have been settled which is duly acknowledged by SBI credit cards.
                          In view of the above, I am lodging the complaint with you.
                          Aug 13, 2020
                          My SBI Card No. [protected] Valid Thru 08/08 on the Name of Abhishek Agnihotri.
                          I got my A/c Setelled in September 17, 2007 and received the letter Signed by -
                          Asst Manager Payment Assistant Unit.
                          Chirantan Kumar
                          Sbi Cards
                          A/41, Vinmar House Midc Central Road,
                          Andheri - East Mumbai-400093.
                          I issued 3 cheque against the settlement which are as follows-

1-) Bombay Mercantile Bank Cheque No.702125 dated 19/09/2007 of amount Rs 5666/- which is cleared.

2-)Punjab National Bank Cheque No.550043 & 550044 dated 15/10/2007 & 15/11/2007 -- these two cheques are not issued from your side to my bank for the clearance against the setellment.
                          I have the receipt and the letter that i got against my account setellment, have also called number of times to your customer care and have visited your Vinmar house department 3 times and is regularly calling one of your employee working with SBI in Vinmar House from 2 months Named Sameer (M)-[protected] Mumbai, but he is wasting my time not responding and now not picking my phone also as i was persuing your dept to clear my balance ammount as i am wondering that if SBI dont need their money or what????
                          Kindly support me in my setellment of account without any delays.

Abhishek Agnihotri
                          (M)-[protected]

Subject: Re; Misleading information and Billing For Credit Card.

This is in regard to the Credit Card which I was holding with your bank. My Particulars are:

Rakesh Miglani
                            Credit Card No: [protected]
                            House No: 1033, Sector 19B
                            Chandigarh-160019
                            Mobile: 91-[protected]/91-[protected]

Through this letter of mine I would like to bring to your kind attention towards the harassment and discomfort being given by your Bank and staff members to me and my family members due to which I am suffering a lot. If these kind of services we are getting from your bank then I must say I and my all the family members and relations will withdraw all the savings Accounts, FD’s and credit Cards of your bank as I don’t have much free time to deal with these kind of problems with your bank which now have become the daily routine of your bank and staff members.

I WAS holding the above credit card of your bank till 21st October 2007 when I tried to use a transaction on internet and on 21/10/2007 the card got blocked and I received a call from your staff member that Your above card is blocked due to some security reasons and you will be getting a new credit card with in one week time. After that I didn’t received any credit card from your bank till date but still I am receiving the Bills from your Bank every month without any single usage. I talked about this to one of your executive on phone and he said the new series is not there that is why they have not issued me the new card and I have given them instructions on phone as well as in written to your bank that now looking into your really bad services I don’t want your Credit Cards and I should not receive any Bill When I am not having any of your single credit card. I have already paid all my Bills till the date the card was blocked.

I and my family members are also having savings Account in your bank with Chandigarh branch. I am a regular customer of your bank but I am unable to understand this, why just for the sake of some incentives your staff members are making fool of the customers.

Your bank was also deducting some insurance charges every month from the same card for which I have not given any consent to your any executive of your bank. I am really facing the harassment with the services given by your bank. I would like to request you to stop sending me the Bills for which I have not used your card from the day 21/10/2007 it was closed. I don’t want to avail any Credit Card facility from your bank.

Herewith, kindly stop all the Billings and Reverse all the Charges which I am receiving till date with immediate effect as I am not at all be able to pay for the bills which I have not used. Kindly stop all the bills and issue a NO DUE CERTIFICATE. Unless if the immediate action is not taken I will left with no alternative and I along with my Family members and all my relations assure you that all the services of Savings Accounts, Fixed Deposits, Current Accounts, Investments, and Credit Cards will be WITHDARAWN with immediate effect and will be forced to take this matter to the media.

IMMEDIATE INTIMATION TO BE GIVEN TO ME THROUGH MAIL/POSTAGE IN WRITTEN

Warm Regards,
                            Aug 13, 2020

In my latest SBI credit card statement (March`08), I found two transactions of Rs 32290 & Rs 460 were charged against me which I had not made. Card authority adviced me to send the complain through dispute form on 2nd March. I downloaded the dispute form from their site and e-mailed the duly signed scanned copy 3 times, sent FAX 4 times and hard copy through Speed Post twice. Already 8 days have passed. Still they have not confirmed me regarding the acceptance of documents. Already I have spent lot of money for doing all these things. Every time a new person receives the phone call and tells me new things.
                              Why so ? Creating doubt ! Mentally torturing me.
                              Immediately revert the amount from my statement and inform me, otherwise I am going to take drastic action.
                              Dispute in statement
                              This is to brings you kind attention to malpractice & Hessrasmemnt of SBI Credit Card dept.
                              I, Manoj Kumar had been a Castomer of SBI Silver master Card (Card No. [protected]) holder few month back I found Rs. 3023/- Charged ogainst me which I hed not mode card authority adiviced me to send the complain through dispute. Already two month back passed still they have not confirmed me regarding against complain. I have spent lot of money for doing all there things every time a new person recieve the phone call & tell me new things.
                              Why so..? Creating doubt ..? mentally Torturing me . Immedately revert the amont from my Statement and provide new statement and informed me. Other wise I am going to take drastic action.

From,
                              Manoj Kumar
                              Card No. [protected]
                              Mo.no. [protected]

State Bank of India — Online username and password not working

Dear Sir
                                I opened a (3 in one account with online trading facility) bank account with SBI Medical Institute branch, PGIMER, Chandigarh in first week of Febryary 2008. After a week i got my username and password for online banking. But when i try to log in using these it says invalid username and password. I complained back to the branch, they said its a problem from Mumbai, and will be rectifeid with in a week....

SBI Debit Card — transaction of Rs.6000 on my account without my knowledge

hi,
                                my name is tenzin lakyi n i am extremely tired by complaning this to everywhere but nobody is responding.I was shocked when i saw a transaction of Rs.6000 on my account.then i cheaked with my branch and i came to know that on 13th feb this transation happend and she also told me that this transaction happend from Axis bank.I think some mistake has happend here because i used to withdraw money from axis.but i am sure i didn't...

STAFF IS SITTING IDLE BUT NOBODY IS TAKING CASH OR WITHDRAWALS FORM ONLY ONE COUNTER OPENED REAMINING SITTING IDLE AT COUNTER COMPLAINED BRANCH MANAGER BUT HE IS NOT TKING CARE OF CUSTOMERS
                                Aug 13, 2020
                                I cannot agree with the statement. My practical experience while visiting the Branch so many times tell that this is probebly one of the most polite courtious, well versed with knowledge staff in any Banks I vae ever seen.
                                I am living Nagda Dist. Ujjain (M.P.)
                                I want Education loan for Higher Studies
                                But before 1 Monts I m contineuous going to SBI Nagda, No resonse taken,
                                I have completed all documents But His says Education Loan form not available
                                So please guide I have very irritated.
                                Yogendra Sharma
                                I want to address this issue in this forum against SBI Bank. Satna (M.P.). I have deposited a SBH Wadi (Karnataka) cheque on SBI Satna (M.P) on 24 july 09 for the clearance. The cheque no is 277170. The collection no is 42520632. The cheque amount is Rs. 8933.00 rupees .The cheque is sent on 31 July 09 from Satna (M.P.) branch to SBI Wadi (Karnataka). Till today (12 Sept 09 ) the check is not presented at the SBI Wadi (Karnataka) for the clearance . I have been continuously asking the brach - earlier they used to say the payment is not yet made from other bank. when I enquired with the other party, I came to know that the cheque is not yet presented for clearance.

SBI banks do not answer any query over the phone. I had to send some one from my family to enquire personally ( since I am out of station couldn't visit personally all the times.). But still the cheque is not presented for clearance, I have confirmed with counter party.

Please advise what action I need to take in this scenario

With Regards,
                                Sanjay Kumar Bhatt
                                Assistant Enginner
                                UltraTech Cement Ltd
                                Mob: [protected]
                                gjsdfadlfjkdfjsfjsdfjsdalj jklfja;dslkjdfjakfj;slfjksduieoureqnfn, mnvc, v cvl jljrfjkslkja;lkjdfruqrkfjdfkn, mnz, jksla;fjdslfkad;jfalkjdfuiouepfjkej;faldkfdn, mv., vnzn/v/zxvn., cmvx
                                I agree with nivedita, i m born and brought up in sidhi, few months back i approached this branch for educational loan with all the paper formalities done, but the branch manager threw my papers from his desk saying that this branch does not avail educational loan for my course. I again approached to understand why the loan cannot be done? but the second time also mr. branch manager threw the papers, i was so shattered by this act. Please guide me what shall i do? i want to bring this into light and also wanted to make these kind of government employees realise that yes they do have a job security but they are supposed to react in this way. also please guide me how to make complaint against this manager to the higher authorities?

Date[protected]

To,

1] Mr Vijay Shanker Director,CBI, New Delhi
                                  2] Dr. Y. V. Reddy, Governor of the Reserve Bank , New Delhi

Subject : Crores of rupees is looted by the unit of SBI Cards & Payments Pvt Ltd New Dehi who entertains goondas and anti social elements as recovery agents and inhumanly harassing the innocent public in every possible way while deliberately ignoring the RBI directions, to be presented in the appropriate court as per rule of law in the interest of public justice for suitable punishments - Regarding

The complainant Mr CK Man Mohan Rao [ HNo 2-6-35 Sikh Road Secundarabad ] SBI Card Account No[protected] as per QL/150/FEB/08/19139 dated [protected] of the unit of SBI Cards & Payments Pvt Ltd New Dehi has already paid Rs 28000/- [ Rupees twenty eight thousands ] to the goondas led by Mr Hari SBI Cards officer Hyderabad Mobile [protected] , is not included in the payments shown by the bogus advocate Mr Rajeev Agrawal Chamber Y -57 & 58 Civil Wing Tis Hazari Courts Delhi 110054.

The competent local police also reported the fact in this regards. The Ombudsman RBI Hyderadad has also consulted in person and explained the things so far entertained by this team of goondas while ignoring the RBI directions.

Hence the CBI is sincerely requested to interfere into the issue and register case for appropriate punishments in the interest of public justice.

With regards

Santhi Surabhi Complex ASRao Nagar X Roads
                                  Secundarabad 500062
                                  Mobile [protected]
                                  Aug 13, 2020
                                  The matter shall definitely be brought to the notice of appropriate probing authorities for suitable punishments in the interest of public justice.