State Bank of India [SBI] Complaints & Reviews

1.4
Last updated Jan 27, 2023
20021

File a complaint to State Bank of India [SBI]

Having problems with State Bank of India [SBI]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by State Bank of India [SBI] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

State Bank of India [SBI]

Toll free
1800 425 3800

View more phone numbers

State Bank of India [SBI] reviews & complaints page 1361

i have already submitted a complaint on the non-issiue of my credit cardapplied through their so called executive posted at their Bank's BRANCH at NEREDMET X road Sec'bad. Iam yet to receive any reply.
my complaint is SBI though a PSU is denying cards to genuine people like me and seems to be caste biased while issuing credit cards. i wish they have some internal machinery to stop this menace and ensure that my credit card reaches me within a fortnight.
i am unable to digest that my appl for credit card ,thrrough their appointed outsourcing executive functioning from their fully owned branch at Neredmet, repeatedly enquired from their Hub/centres and finally their appointed courrier speaking to me on the telephone number noted in my application, is not even found recorded at the customer care ( toll free number provided by the Bank ). Is there a racket ?
dear sir/madam
submitted an appl for SBI credit card to the auth broker ( called executives ) at the SBI Neredmet X Roads R K Puram Secunderabad ( AP ) in Dec 2007.Contact No [protected] was also provided.enqueries were made from the SBI auth time and again. in the second week of Jan one of the Rep of some COURRIER COMPANY informed me in my office landline telephone ( tel No [protected] that he is about to land there in my office at 2 Trg Batalion ( an army unit )within 15 mins. i was told keep my identity pfroof teady. I was since then for the courrier .
From THE Broker at SBI Neredmet X roads i got the help line . enquired and was informed after repeated enquiry of my location,my name, mother's initial , my date of birth ( haridas mandal, Anjali, 01/02/1955 ) that no such appl for SBI CREDIT CARD is available with them despite my repeated pleas to crosscheck with the courrier which had contacted in my office telephone.
It seems there is something amiss and the credit card issued in my name is with someone who may misuse.
i therefore lodge this complaint so that SBI auth is alerted and the courier agency is pulled up. the Broker ( sorry executive) at SBI NEREDMET must alertted as well.
pl confirm date of delivary of my new SBI credit card as i have apllied on 27.05.2008, my form number S[protected]
my mobile no [protected]

I Garge Nikhil from Vadodara, Gujarat applied for SBI Credit Card before 5 months back at that time some of reason i have received a SMS that my Application was reject by some some reason, but they do not give me a solid reason for rejection. After a 2 or 3 mohts a marketing Person come to me and said you are recommended to issue a SBI Credit Card and I was applied on 19th August 2008 2nd time after 07 days i have received a SMS my application in process and with in few days i will received the same but after 15 days i have received SMS my Application again rejected but this time also they do not give any reason of rejection this is very rediculas.

so, i want a Solid reason why I was rejected or Whether the system is faill to issue me Credit Card or what kind of mischip go held with my application.

Pl reply as early as possible

thanking You.
I was an SBI credit card holder from July.06 onwards. However i hv lost my credit card in Dec.07 at Trivandrum and informed the bank about the same at the same time. The bank has told me that issuing duplicate credit card will incur Rs.200.00, which i do not agree to pay and for the same reason asked the bank to not to issue any credit card.

For 6 months i have not received any communications from the bank and was in belief that the credit card was cancelled. But since last four months i m getting msg in my mobile number, wherein the statement of card is coming. Thankfully there is no debit in the card statement and instread credit of Rs. 180.00 is shown. In this regrds i want the bank to do either of the two
1. Close the Credit card so that misuse of the card can be ensured
2. Issue me the card and change my address as given below so that i can ensure non misuse for the same.

Address: Raghvendra Kumar Singh
14A/51, 2nd Floor, W.E.A. Near Channa Market
Karol Bagh - 110 005, New Delhi- 110 005
Mobile No. :[protected]
without my notice they are paying bills of royal sundarm health card payments. i had already complained about this but no reply. i do wanna total bill debit statement since january of 2007 upto end, so that i can clear my bill please send to my id as soon as possible [[protected]@yahoo.com].

This is to inform you that I was received call from SBI regarding credit card approved and i have signed all the documents as per bank required. Further please note i have received call from SBI Gurgaon regarding sending my credit card which is not received by me as yet but received bill for rs. 277 /- Apprx.

Sir, i am very much surprise received bill without received credit card and filling choosing of SBI card is wrong dession.

Hence request please look in to the matter to stop loose prestige in the market.
Tks & Regds,
Bajrang Agarwal
I received a credit card from SBI.
I have some complaints to register regarding this issue. The customercare people are not at all attending the telephone. Hence I request some of senior officials to call me on telephone. the phone number is [protected].
Varughese Kurien

Rameshbhai c. Patel
    B/7, surmandir near janakinagar,
    Ellorapark-gorwa road, vadodara 390 016
    Tel: [0265] 2290224,[m][protected]
    Email : [protected]@rediffmail.com
    24 february 2008
    Needs immediate attention of the management of sbi cards.
    Ref: the demand notice from your advocate m/s lawyers inc. For payment dated 14.02.2008 received on 23.02.2008
    With reference to the captioned demand notice from your lawyers inc. I do not understand what actions you are going to take. The money which i have not utilised and the greatest administrative mistake from your end, on what account you are goint to punish the normal citizen. You are not replying any thing against my several communications and straight way you are sending the legal demand notice for payments, which you have wrongly debited.

Kind attn : mr. Rajiv krishnan – g. M. – sbi credit card – for immediate actions.
    Received the statement dated 09.01.2008, again in which you have debited the same amount of fin. Charges, instalment of emi, interest charges etc. Please arrane to take the actions immediately to stop this wrong debits.
    I received the phone call from your sbi card office new delhi before 10 days regarding the reversal of the wrong debits and it is under processed but no final response or deceision has been received till date.
    Received your reply of 12.01.2008, through email, but the problem does not resolved as it is going on since seven months. Niether i am able to utilise the card nor i am getting the credit of wrong debits, the future status of my case is in the sky. No body is replying positively regarding my case. What actions i should follow, you may kindly suggest.
    Every time your reply is that “within three days you will be received the answer, but three days are not completed since last 7 months. I do not understand the definition of three days which you are replying in your reply.
    Please reverse the same immediately and issue the fresh credit card

Please arrange to stop the calls from your collection agency immediately.

The chairman & managing director
    Sbicpsl urgent for immediate actions.
    Post bag no: 26,
    Gpo, new delhi. 110 001
    Sub: reversal of all the transactions wrongly debited to my account in the month of june and july 2007.
    Ref: your statements from june 2007 to december 2007, for
    Credit card no: [protected]. Staement is of 09.08.2007 is pending as it is not received.

With reference to the captioned subject matter please reverse all the transactions debited to my card account wrongly. The detail are as under. For which i talked to your representative mr. Arbras, mr. Prashand and mr. Kshitij not less than 90 times. But till date the actions are not initiated.

Again and again in every statement it is debited all type emi of loan and other false charges. Kindly arrange to stop further debit in my statement. And i have no heard about all the reversal of transactions debited to my card account. Take steps immediately.
    Date particulars amount.
    10.12.2007 fin. Charges on un paid flexipay amt. 78.79
    02.01.2008 fee payment not received. By due date 674.16
    09.01.2008 govt. Service tax on loan amount 65.99
    09.01.2008 encash emi tran pln48 1275.00

Please also stop to further debit any amount to my card statement..
    Kindly take the immediate actions and reverse all the transactions immediately, otherwise i will have to take the necessary actions for the same. Please arrange to take actions immediately to reverse the entire outstanding, to avoid the legal consequences.
    Yours faithfully

[ramesh patel]
    Copy to : 1. The chairman – sbi card – for immediate action
    2. The managing director – sbi card – for immediate actions.
    3. Copy to mr. Rajiv krishnan – g. M. Sbi credit card.

SBI Credit Card — Wrong amount incorporated in statement

MY SBI Card no [protected], SBI Card incorporated one DD amount 4 months back after several letter they erased the amount but keep Rs9000/- ad due and asking for settlement with Rs4000/-, harashing over phone, threatening type high voice they are using. I have asked them to submit me my receiving and deposited bank details how they charged.

SBI Credit Card — Unwanted Insurance Policy Debit and other charges

I am using SBI credit card, without taking my concern and approval company issued me a insurance policy. I was completely in shadow till date when i saw a debit in my statement . Company charged me a Rs 4200 & Rs 4080 against 2 policy. Immeditaely i had word with company execituve on telephone on helpline no. He put my conern and told me that they will cancel the same within 10 days. Comany has credited the same after so many followup but now they have debited me a tax. Also comapny has converted the Insurance premium into EMI without my notice and instruction with applicable processing fee and charges.
    Although i have forwarded letter to enquire on 9th Apr 08 but till date comany is playing credit debit game.

Credit Card — Not receiving my statement since June 2007

I am Sbi Credit Card Holder. (Credit card no. [protected]). I have stoped using it a long time back (2006). I have shifted my work place and have also informed SBI customer care. i had used an amount of around 13000/- approx in this card. Every month as per the the executives i have paid whatever they are asking for assuring me that i will recieve my statement next month. In my knowledge i have paid much more than what i have used. since last june 2007 i am not recieving any statement from their side . i have made the complaint several times but they didnot do anything. the have charged me a lot through late fines and interests. This month i have asked them to give me all my statement details so that i can understand whats going on. they have denied to do so. please help me out in this matter.

SBI Card — Premium charged

My sbi card is charged some insurance premium which i had not Authorised. I request you to please look in to the mater and advise accordingly.

SBI Credit Card — Late fee debited because of incorrect Statement

This is Ashutosh Singh, I have a complaint regarding SBI Credit Card No.[protected].On My June Month Statement the Total amount due stated on the stement was Rs1452.00,
    before the statement i had made an online payment on Rs1417.00. On 12th I had taken a balance transfer of 12143 for my other bank credit card and before going for the BT I had asked the CSR that there is still 36RS payment less than the total due which i am unable to pay online as there is an error do i need to pay that? He confirmed me that you don't need to pay as it will incur only small amount of interest which you can clear off in next statement.
    But on 28th these guys have charged me 600Rs of late payment charges.
    i had called up that why this has been done and reverse it they said there was a mistake and will reverse it. Still in july statement they have reversed only 50% of the fees that is 300Rs.There Collection department confirmed that I again have to pay 2300rs as there was a mistake in last statement.
    I had spoken to CSR Arun raj before my August statement and he confirmed that it will be reversed but again in August month statement it is still not being reversed.I had made a call again on 7th August taken up by Mr.Muthu and after that by Mr.Kranti Kumar stating that it cannot be reversed and i have to bear the charges.
    Please look into the matter.

wrong credit card statement — every time receives wrong statement

res/ sir
    ref. to above mentioned complaint earlier i have sent many mails but not received feed back.
    again i must mention that i receive wrong statements every time.on 11/02/09 i have paid 6060 rs-- six thousand sixty vide ch. no[protected] obc bank. statement does not say receving such amount. for the fault of bank i am not suppose to pay fine and ihave no option except to take legal help-----consumer court. i do not want to continue my c.c under such mental agony. pl. make final -----full and final and close the c.c.
    except early response.
    thanks.
    pramod kumar
    credit card no------[protected]
    d.o.b[protected]
    m-- [protected]
    r/ sir
    my credit card no is ---[protected]. i have serious problem with the statement of the card. in the feb.09 month last outstanding emi shown as--rs--5722.50. on 130209 i have paid--rs.--6060.00
    in the march month statement shows---purchasing of 7978.84 rs. no purchasing details has been mentioned . i have not done any such purchasing. it all seems fabricated and false statement. on urgent basis look into the matter and issue fresh detailed statement. otherwise i will take legal action.
    thanks
    pramod kumar
    dob---25/01/1961
    m---[protected]
    DEAR SIR,

THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.

KINDLY HELP ME TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM.

amount pending — Immediate Attention please

Greets from Tamil Nadu, India and this is to kind information that Mrs.Sandra Philip who is the loan lender sent me 30000.00USD on 15.06.09 from nigeria through western union money transfer services in first bank and given me the details as mentioned but while proceed here they have to stop there itself and compelled me to send 500USD then only you get your loan payment and such a way to accept that send 300USD and the balance amount Mrs.Sandra Philip will accept to pay accordingly they assured and just to pay you have to get the loan amount 30000USD will clear within 30 minutes as such even we suffer more to get lending and sent 300USD that is 14300 indian rupees sent to the account holder ICICI bank on 25.06.2009 at 2.15pm but they refuse to send me the loan amount and compelled me again and again to send 500USD then only you get your loan amount even more than 72 hours passed sir, so it is clear that they have to cheat me as they protect their words still and to picked up me again and again therefore kindly do proceed so as to get me the loan amount 30000USD immediately and warn them severely.Please kindly consider our inability situation so as to help me sir.Mrs.Sandra Philip sent 30000.00 through western union money transfer wide order no:0942739 dated.15.06.09 and this is for your kind information and further action sir please.
    Thanking you, email:sandra.[protected]@live.com and westernunion.[protected]@gmail.com
    Yours faithfully,
    S.Thirumurugan.

My SBI Credit Card No is [protected], two cheques I had issued in the month of May for Rs.1341.00 towards my EMI was returned due to I forgot to wrong payee name, hence I made the cash payment for Rs.2950/ on 26th June 09 for the EMI of May (with fine&interest) & June 09, but now I got one o/s statement due for this month for Rs. 2392.52 or minimum amount Rs.1593.51 to pay before 30th July.

Actually as per monthly EMI I have to pay Rs.1341.00 only, please confirm how this much amount come due. Pleae do reply.

SBI Credit Card — Charged insurance premium without my concern

Respected Sir/Madam

I had taken credit card from SBI in year 2007 ( Cr.Card No -[protected] ). But in the same or subsequent months they had debited insurance charges without my concent & issued me the statement. On equiry, their executive told me that this is insurance charges. I told him to revert back the charges as I do not want any insuance. Still they debited extra premiums every month.Further on complaining the customer care the didnt replied me any satisfactory answer they only said that at the time of application you have ticked "yes" for insurance. But as per my knowledge I specifically told the executive that I have never opted for your capital shield insurance as i am also carrying the xerox proof of the SBI Application form which i kept for my records during the applying of credit card.

Further i had already lodgged a written complaint to RBI banking lokpal jaipur with all documents i.e .Xerox of CC application form and they have given me the complaint number [protected].but again 2 months have been passed there is no action taken toward SBI CC. and the same threatning calls of recovery agent coming to me.

Just want to know after submission of all proof why there is a deley in taking action towards SBI.

Aashish Tiwari

Please help me to get out of this problem.

Govt — Not getting of credit card

hi,

I have applied for sbi credit card and same has been approved and person went to my home for despatch, but however during the working hrs I am at the office. now I am unable to get the card neither customer care. The sbi credit card customer care is most useless in the world I thing so. Bcoz since three days daily I am trying to call customer care but after holding the phone for atleast 17 minutes I am not able to get it to talk any body.

so my humble request is that can I contact anybody whom that I should get the card.

thanks
    Ranglal

SBI Credit Card — Excessive debits

My Credit Card No.[protected] In the e mail statement excess debit of 500.00 and add on card fee of 250.00 plus GST debited in 7th September statement. It is hurting me very much. Kindly waive and reverse the above charges.
    M.Ramamoorthy

SBI Credit Card — card stopped

previously i was using sbi credit card, but i have stoped using the same , the card was cut and was send back to u , but i have been receiving bill for the same your customer executive call us for the same , and many time we have asked them to send the credit card statement since it is pending they are not ready for the same. interest has been added on the same and the amount is increasing but we have many times told your customer care unit to send the old statement ,if it is pending we will pay but not the interest , as this issue started with the renewal fees which your sales executive at the time of selling card told it is free for life time . we are ready to pay only the amount we have made the expenses.

naveen

sbi-credit card — AMOUNT DEBITED MY CREDIT CARD

Im using sbi credit card past 8 month,Royal sundarm life insurance bebited my credit card a/c,I called to customer care 5times for cancelation of insurance,but there is no use
    complaint no:[protected]
    :[protected]
    :[protected]

Dear Sirs,

Please refer my complaint dated17.02.2008, wherein I had requested you to look into my credit card settlement and close the issue. I have been regularly getting more calls from SBI Bank for payment, which disturbs my office work and unnecessarily gives mental tension and pressure. They have been keep on calling, one by one, when i am in office, even though, i have told them that i have already given a complaint and i will make the payment once i get any reply from Indian Consumer Complaints Forum.

Under this situtation, I request your goodselves to kindly look into this matter and do the needful at the earliest.

Sundar K
      Aug 13, 2020

SBI Credit Card — settlement.

Dear sirs, I wish to sorunder my creditcard. now i am in poor condition to settle the amount in one short. i want to settle the card amount min 3to 5 due. now i am not in madurai.

thanking you
      yours
      prabakaran.vj
      Dear Sirs,

My Name is Sundar. I am holding SBI Credit Card No:[protected]. I have been paying the monthly minimum charges as per the statement. When I went to Times House, Chennai on Dec 20th, 2007, for closure of my credit cards, they said i will have to pay Rs.7,500/- single payment for closure and said my due was about 13000/- I argued that somebody came to my home about 3 weeks back and said the balance was Rs.10,534/- they said the difference of Rs.2,500/- is due to Late payment and Interest charges, then I asked him how come the difference of Rs.2,500/- be charged just one for month, for which they replied the calculations is like this only.

After 10 days, (first week of Jan 08) one Ms.Priya, SBI Card employee had called me and said that if you pay Rs.3,126/- immeidiately, you can go for settlement as you discussed and this is Yearly Charges and this is specially for those who have opted for settlement and not paid the dues regularly in the last year (2007). Hence I paid Rs.3,126/- in the next day itself and asked her to do the needful. Now after paying Rs.3,126/- in Jan08, now also they are telling my due is Rs.10,534/-

For your information, every month my dues are increasing to the extent of Rs.2,500/- for whatsoever reasons and I have not been using this card since last 2 years. Now I told them i am ready to pay around Rs.3,000/- and to close the card. I have been visiting this Times House office and there is no response from their side to close the card and each and every time i have been speaking with different employee who are telling various rules in each time. Today also at 1:10 pm I spoke with one of the employee, who is telling there is no settlement option available, when I said your employee only came for settlement for which she said they might not be knowing it.

Hence, I request your goodselves to kindly look into this matter and do the needful, as i am not happy with the way this SBI Credit Card employees are behaving and it gives me mental pressure.

Sundar

SBI Credit Card — Settlement Done

I was a credit card holder of SBI. Few months back I got the settlement done and made the payment. Even now I get statments from them to pay the dues.

Pls help me.

Prakash Tiwari

SBI Credit Card — Settelment with SBI

Mera SBI Credit Card ka Settelment 01April2009 ko Rs.32, 000/- me hua. Jiska payment 4 equal installment (Rs. 8, 000/- *4=Rs.32, 000/-) me karna tha.
      cheque no.592094 Dt. 01April09 Rs.8, 000/- UTI Jamshedpur
      cheque no.592096 Dt. 20April09 Rs.8, 000/- UTI Jamshedpur
      cheque no.592095 Dt. 31May09 Rs.8, 000/- UTI Jamshedpur
      cheque no.592097 Dt. 15June09 Rs.8, 000/- UTI Jamshedpur
      Total Rs.32, 000/- ka cheque maine 01April09 ko hi dediya.
      1st 2nd & 4th cheque sbi ne Bank me prasent kiya but 3rd cheque prasent nahi kiya.
      Ab sbi ne mere uper due amount Rs.31, 000/- kar dia and evry day callcenter se phone karta hai.

SBI Credit Card — Asked for settlement on SBI Card but no response from bank even after follow up

It is regarding my SBI Credit Card Account no : [protected] which i am having it from past 3 years approx, issued in Mohali. In the Month of January, i checked my e-mail where there were many mail from SBI sending the statements for the payments and then i discovered that there was a small amount of Rs. 2500 which i forgot to pay somehow. Now, they have pilled it to Rs.11,000/- over the period of 2 years.

Now they have not blocked the card and are sending continous monthly statements. I have requested them to get settlement on my account in the month of January but hardly had a call back from the Institution.

Now, i have received a fresh statement for the month of February even after i have requested for the Settlement on my account and amount has increased to Rs.13,000/-

This is really pathetic on the SBI that they are not bothered about the Customer time and the follow up he is making towards getting rid of this.

Please help me from this.

Any further details required, i will be happy to furnish whenever asked to me.

Vivek Malhotra
      +[protected]
      Please help to resolve the matter at earliest..

I trust the justice...

I was using SBI cardit card which was settled in the year 2005 in three instalments. The cheque for the third instalment was dishonoured due to some reasons and after three months a representative of SBI credit card collection agency came to me and told me that one cheque is dishonoured and you have to give another cheque of Rs.7,800/- for which I have given two cheques for the next two months. After that I have not received any communication from the bank or agency about the cancellation of settlement of credit card. I thought the matter has been settled. After 2/3 years I received a call from SBI credit card collection agency that I have to pay an amount of Rs.26,000/-, as my settlement is not done and it has come to an amount of Rs.26,000/- with interest. I told him that your representative had told me to give the cheques equal to this amount and there is nothing due to me. After that they taken the documents and the cheque numebrs from me which were cleared and thereafter there is no communication from them. I am facing the same problem ev ery year from the month of March to May/June and replied so many times to the credit card agencies and every year I am giving them these documents. This year I am geting calls from SBI credit card collection agency that I have to pay an amount of Rs.72,000/- which they can reduce to Rs.26,000/- if I pay them in this month. I am a salaried person, how can I pay Rs.26,000/- for the mistake of one cheque dishonoured for Rs.7,800/- and paying it in two months time. I am talling them that they can take the penalty for those three months, but they are not agreed and in the morning, every day they are making so many calls which disturbs me a lot during my working hours in office. Sir, Please give me the solution and guidance so that I can come out of this problem.

regards
      This is to bring to your notice that I, Rahul Agarwal, R/O 512/207, 6th Lane Nishatganj, Lucknow was holding SBI Credit Card No.[protected] till year 2007. There was some outstanding amount against which your Company (SBI Cards), considering the special circumstances settled the account with an amount of Rs. 21,500/-
      In terms of the settlement letter dated 27.01.2007, I have made the payments as per the payment scheduled as explained to me by Mr. Anil Katiyar (Name of Collector). After issuing the cheques, few days later I was issued the letter and receipts as annexed for your reference. Even the cheques were presented and the amount was debited from my account for the dues and I thought that this letter and the receipts issued are the proof that the account is settled and there are no more dues left.

But it was only after 2 years i.e. in 2009, I realized when again the follow-up was made from your company to clear the dues that I owe against the credit card mentioned above. After that there have been collection agents coming from your company from time to time asking to settle the dues but on presenting the receipts and letter of settlement, they simply walk off.

It’s been approx. 5.5 years of the payments been made as per the company conditions and still the company shows me as a defaulter which is effecting my CIBIL report and credit worthiness. Also during these years I have undergone a situation of mental harassment which has also affected my physical health.

I request you to look into the matter and get the no-dues certificate issued from your company at the earliest and also get the information rectified in my CIBIL report. In case of the delay or non-cooperation I shall not hesitate to take this matter to concerned Regulatory body for the grievance redressal.

Request you to please provide the reference number (if any) or the acknowledgement of this complaint for the future reference.

Waiting for the quick and favorable response.
      Dear Rahul,

Thanks for sharing your details; we will get in touch with you soon to address your concern at the earliest. Although we would request you not to post your contact and card details publicly but mail us next time at [protected]@ge.com.

Dear Rahul,

As discussed, please send the addition information/documents from your end to enable us to address the issue raised by you. Please mail us at [protected]@ge.com.

SBI Cards.
      my card no [protected] acc of ahmedabad i want one time settelmet @ lowest rate i am in cochin my mob no is [protected] email is [protected]@rediffmail.com.i want to settel it in kerala cochin

I have received a message that my statement has been dispatched for an amount of Rs 26, 594.78 .But last month I had dropped a cheque bearing no: 327363 dated 3/10/12 for Rs 20000, as a part payment. I request you to verify and reconcile the same and send me a new statement as early as possible.

yours sincerely,
      V.Prathap Kumar
      sbi card no: xxxx xxxx xxxx 4289
      Dear Rahul,

We have sent the communication with regard to the concern raised by you at your registered email id as we tried to establish contact with you but we were unable to get in touch with you.
      Please call SBI Cards helpline for further assistance

SBI Cards.

my brother had a credit card of sbi no [protected].i have received so many calls of any agency.they are abusing me nd call in office'seniors.I have doubt, they send me back dated settlement letter no.DEL[protected].Pease check all details and send me a manager number who is actually handle my case.

my phone no is [protected]

I am an ex army veteran. I retired as a Non Commissioned Officer in Jan 2007. But inspite of one year having been elapsed, my pensionary benefits have yet not been credited into my account. My account No is [protected] at SBI Bhanjanagar, Ganjam, Orissa. I have met the Bank Manager and staff at least ten times but they have not paid attention to my complaints. The money has been received by them and is lying in their suspense account. I have submitted all documents. The amount with interest may be credited into my account. I will be forced to approach the Consumer Court for my redressal for deficiency of service now.
        I want to open Saving account in ur bank. plz calln me on this no.[protected]
        I did not find debit card .So you send me.Argent.
        i want to know my core banking no my old account no is [protected]
        Sir, I want to know about whether it is joint or single account. My account no. is [protected]
        I want open saving a/c in your bank so told me how i can do.you can contect me my mobile no. [protected] its urgent.

This is G Ganesh S, having a/c [protected] with SBI, Amalapuram. My account has been debited two times when made transaction on[protected] at the ATM(Hyderabad). I already made a complaint regarding this issue to the Bank, Bank in which the ATM falls and the Head office of the SBI at HYD. But the people are not responding in the correct way. They always saying 'report is not prepared' But how many days did a bank take to prepare or receive the report. I don't know how to call the instance of taking 21 days for the report. It is really wrong thing.

Also, The accountant of your bank who has made several calls to me when he made the mistake by paying the money for the canceled cheque, he is also responding in very different way in this issue.

Please resolve the problem ASAP, already 20 days gone. I am attaching the statements for that issue again for your review.

My salary is 10000 only. i have 3 dependent on me at home. You can estimate tight situation with 10000 to maintain the family. But in that also there is 5000 debited due to the problem made by the BANK. Then how to survive for a month with 5000 amount
          Aug 13, 2020
          This is Pounraj from Madurai.
          The sum of Rs 3500 has been transferred from ICICI Bank A/C:[protected] to my SBI A/C: [protected] on 08th feb 2008 but till date the amount has not been credited or deposited to my SBI Account.I have cross checked and Confirmed with the ICICI People ,the transaction has been cleard from their side.From this i had came to know that there might be pending from your side only (SBI) So Pls inform me where lag is there By this transaction i am very much frustrated in this.Pls revert me back as soon as possible.
          For reference find the RBI No also: 53415788

Details:
          Amount transferred date 8th feb 2008 from ICICI BANK Account[protected]RAJKUMAR P) through internet Banking to SBI BANK Account [protected] (POUNRAJ A)
          Transaction dtails: BIL/[protected]
          SB2859625
          Mobile No: [protected]
          This is vinod from bahrain

The sum of Rs 30000 has been send from bahrain finance company to my SBI A/C: [protected] branch(6645) marredpally on 06th feb 2008 on 7th feb 2008 they recived but till date the amount has not been credited or deposited to my SBI Account.I have cross checked and Confirmed with the bahrain finance company People ,the transaction has been cleard from their side they given the proof of delivery but the maneger is telling missing the draft. From this i had came to know that there might be pending from your side only (SBI) So Pls inform me where lag is there By this transaction i am very much frustrated in this.Pls revert me back as soon as possible.
          2 times i fill the compliant form online compliant ticket no:cc[protected] ,cc-[protected]. till today no respond to mail.

Pls revert me back as soon as possible.

vinod

Mobile No:[protected]
          cheque no & dt-604050 [protected] doesnot transfered to my icici bank acount. plz. clear this cheque.
          i have an account in sbi bank, i hold an atm card. i did not use my atm till now. even not using my atm there are 3 transaction done from my account through atm (andhra bank). so please help me out how can i go for complaint. i want camera proceedings of the transactions.

This is to bring to your notice that today dated 27/12/2008 at 02:00pm I had withdrawn Rs.24000/- from Sadar Bazaar New Delhi ATM and the amount that was dispensed was Rs.14000/- only (10000+4000)and Rs.10000/- was not dispensed and was debited to my account.

My account No. is [protected] and the card no is[protected] and the account is maintained at Station Area Dhanbad Branch with Branch Code 9008.The ATM ID is s1cc00059601.

I therefore request you to look into the matter and reverse the amount as soon as possible.

Thanking You,
          Rajesh Kumar Gupta
          Mob No. [protected]
          To,
          The Manager of S.B.I Silchar Assam.
          I Inform you that my previous Account nos.[protected] Now I want to know About my
          New Acount Nos.Which was changed in your S.B.I

So.kindly inform this A/C.Nos.for this act of your kindness
          I shall thank for you.
          yours Sincerlly
          DATED
          11/02/09 MD.WALI WALLA

This is Swati Dashrath Palande, having a/c [protected] with SBI, Mumbai, and Antophill Branch. My account has been debited amount of Rs. 5000 /- That time I am at office that transaction made on dtd[protected] at the ATM (Pune Branch). On dtd 20/01/2009 at lunchtime I will check my account for withdraw money. But no money in my account. One more thing is Sbi bank systems are always in problem. Morales time’s systems are close for further thing otherwise slow. Then I am check with bank & complete my passbook entry then let me know that my account was debited by Rs. 5000/- I already made a complaint regarding this issue to the Bank; 4-5 times I was visited to bank manager. But his not replied positive. He said its your problem not bank mistake. But this Atm card always with me so how came this transaction happen in Shrigaon – Ghodnadii branch. I am heard that place name first time. Because I am staying at Mumbai, & this transaction happened in Pune Branch. But the people are not responding in the correct way. They always saying 'report is not prepared' but how many days did a bank take to prepare or receive the report. I don't know how to call the instance of taking 1 ½ month is over for the transaction. It is really wrong thing.

Also, The accountant of your bank they are always on leave, not attend to customer in proper way. The manager of your bank he is always on Personal calls. He is also not responding to us in proper way. Only said it’s processing & whenever we visit to bank manager he always take one Xerox copy of earlier all complaint letter. Its means he never knows about this matter. Then why this people in bank as Bank manager? If he is not remember anything.

Please resolve the problem ASAP, already 1 ½ month gone. I am attaching the statements for that issue again for your review.

My salary is 9500/- only. i have 3 dependent on me at home. You can estimate tight situation with 9500/- to maintain the family. But in that also there is 5000/- debited due to the problem made by the BANK. Then how to survive for a month with 5000/- amounts. Please do as early as possible.

This is simply horrible and worst on SBI 's part.It is not expected from nationalised bank like SBI. Shame on SBI. thats why people are shifting to pvt. banks. SBI shud take an early action on this and shud resolve Madam Plande's problem
          Dear Sir, I have customer of your SBI Tq Ambajogai Dist Beed Branch second time i submit my complain iam not satisfy your bank officer and service you bank today i go for bank and want a new account opening form they not give me form and demand the id proof or residential address i agree this dacument is want but when submiting form that time give you dacument and second your bank employe bad behiver to costomer and raf language use and when go for money deposit in bank 100 of people are standing in bank 1or 2 hrs waist time in bank so ple increse counter in bank .Best Reguard Waseem ambajogai

This is My account [protected] three time aplicetion on at the ATMshahdra branch I already made a complaint regarding this issue to the Bank, Bank in which the ATM falls and the Head office of the SBI at shahdra. But the people are not responding in the correct way. They always saying 'report is not prepared' But how many days did a bank take to prepare or receive the report. I don't know how to call the instance of taking 21 days for the report. It is really wrong thing.

Please req again for your review.issue atm card

On 2/9/2011, i tried to withdraw Rs.5000/- from my Syndicate Bank SB Account # [protected] from the ATM located in the State Bank of Mysore, Jayanagar Shopping Complex, 11th Main, Jayanagar, Bangalore-560011, but it was unsuccessful, as the machine did not dispense any money at all.

but it issued receipt saying : 02/09/2011 10:31 S10K[protected]

"ATM CUSTOMER ADVICE" TX # 3231 Response Code 0091
          "WITHDRAWL ISSUER - UNAVAILABLE"

I left the premises without drawing money from the ATM

Thereafter, i went to the HDFC-ATM kiosk opposite to it,
          on the same 11th main, Jayanagar, Bangalore - 560011

To my horror, the available balance was around 3899 as against 8899

As i had to make few payments immediately i withdrew 3500
          and left the place to verify the details later with my bank : SYNB0000474

After an hour, i cross-checked yet again in a different ATM kiosk
          belonging to South Indian Bank, i got a receipt saying :

Date - 02/09/2011 Time - 11:14:36 ATM ID[protected]

Balance Inquiry
          Ledger Bal : 8899.17
          Available Bal : 399.17

As i was totally dazed by now, i went to my branch
          Syndicate Bank, GSES Branch Jayanagar 5th Block, Bangalore-560041
          IFSC code : SYNB0000474

And gave a written complaint about the same.
          And i had orally communicated this to the branch manager at SBM too

As the matter is not resolved at both the ends.

And my branch after three days informed me that they are being reported back
          saying the money has been withdrawn and has been debited already

I am wondering what am i missing here.

Can you please enlighten me of the particulars
          and it is quite obvious that i have not received the money
          I have supporting receipts for these.

How can the money have been debited?

I request to seek your kind attention in to this and do re-credit the missing 5000/- to my account.
          Hoping you resolve the matter at the earliest. Thank You

_

General Suggestion
          that i would like to leave here for other hapless and tormented bank customers:

Always use your native bank ATMs to avoid these server errors, as precious time is lost in all these hassles and Never discard ATM transaction receipts, do archive them or verify them with your monthly bank statements.

This is Hemanthkumar S, having Account No:[protected] with SBH, NIT Warangal Branch. I tried to withdrawal 4000/- rupees using my ATM card in SouthIndian Bank ATM (Secunderabad) on 19th October, but i dint get the cash and receipt also and the machine shown a message "it is taking longer time to processes the transaction" and i was surprise to see that my account has been debited. I have given a written complaint on 2oth October in the (NIT Warangal) Branch.

Please take immediate action to revise my money back, I am really in need of it,

Thanks & Regards,
          Hemanthkumar.S

Hi, let me not even begin as to when this episode has started... August, '06!! In short, I asked for a draft I never got, was charged EMIs on the same, had my card misued to buy airline tickets, received calls from their collections team asking for payments, and now receive emails from an impotent AVP who promises to call me, but does not, inspite of giving 2 numbers that I am available at!

The resolution is still in progress :-)

SBI Credit Card — HARRASMENT AND CHEATING

A lady from SBI Credit Cards had called me in July/Aug 10 and told me that I have been selected as a Privilege Customer of SBI for my good records with them and so they are offering me there Privilege Circle Pro gramme wherein they would give me a Holiday Stay Gift Voucher, A Wrist Watch, and a one side Air Travel Ticket for one person by paying Rs.6000/- against the scheme amount of more then Rs.40000/- and I had the say yes immediately even without thinking or asking further about it .
            When I told her to send me the details on my e-mail or by post she said it is not possible and sent me the same and sent me the kit.
            When I went through the scheme I found that it was not possible for me to avail the same and then I called up SBI Customer Care and told that I do not want the offer and kindly cancel the same immediately and asked her the process for sending back the Kit sent to me. On this, she talked with someone keeping me on hold and said it would be possible to do so and I would get my money deducting some amount as in the due course as per my regular payment schedule had made the payment for the scheme too.
            She further said that someone from the said dept. would also talk to me and would guide me how to proceed further.
            A phone call came at an evening time after few days when I was busy with one of my client and came out and had a talk with the person but, to my surprise I was shocked to hear from the lady on the other side talking to me arrogantly and telling me that the plan can not be cancelled at any cost and I would not get my money back at any cost.
            So, I wrote an e-mail and sent a letter to the customer care dept. and even wrote to the VP Ms Ddhody of that dept. about the same.
            I got an e-mail from the VP instructing me to send back the Kit with me to one Mr.Saurabh of Plate5 Consultancy Services at New Delhi and e-mail or talk to him too. On this I sent the mail and even tried to talk with the person I was not able to talk so I again sent an e-mail informing about the matter and sent back the kit in Nov.10 the deadline as mentioned on the voucher sent to me for booking. The same was even informed to the concerned persons like the Chief Marketing Officer, Mr. Manish Jain, the customer care dept., Plate5 Consultancy Services, VP Customer Services, Manager Customer Services but, till date the things are not resolved.
            One day I got a phone call from a gentlemen inquiring about the issue and I thought now my issue would be resolved but again to my surprise he told me that the plan cannot be cancelled and I would have to forget my paid money in any circumstances and when I told him that it the SBI can not force me to avail the offer if do not want then also he told me the same thing.
            Then when I received my next a/c statement for my Purchase transactions made I found that the billing amount was also near to my paid amount so I then blocked their payment too.
            Now, they are calling me for making their outstanding bill payment repeatedly at odd times and writing me threatening letters about spoiling my name credit record with CBIL and take legal action if amount not paid. When I told them to resolve my issue and make my due payment they do not respond and for their payment they make so much follow up right from local (Vadodara) person to the person sitting at H.O in Delhi.
            I repeatedly told each and every person who called me for the payment about resolving this matter at the earliest but, none of them has even bothered to look in to the customer’s point of view for resolving. They just want to enforce their scheme compulsorily on me even when I do not want their offer. This is something very hurting that an organization like SBI who has an very high re pot in the market as a biggest financial sector and dealing like this and that too with a client to whom they call a PRIVILEGE CLIENT.
            This is absolutely an Harassment and Cheating to its Privilege Client as they call
            Please help me out as I do not have any other options other than yours as I am always in tension because of this issue as such thing has never ever happened in my life and have lost many things due to their MENTAL TOURCHER by calling me and not responding to my request at any level.
            Kindly Help.
            Any more information in detail needed am ready to do so.
            Thanking you and await for a positive solutions.

Rajendra Adya

With reference to the above subject I received letter dated 07/02/08 with ref number: MQ[protected] from SBI Card. Content description in letter is very disappointing, as the monetary loss occurred was due to misuse of the credit card. As soon as lost of my card came to my notice immediately I had informed SBI customer service.But before that some body had done unauthorised transaction.I had logged complaint in Santacruz(East),Vakola Police station.And faxed complain copy to SBI.
              I am not at all satisfied with the action & decision taken by SBI over the issue of lost of card. It seems that bank is more interested in monitory gains from customer rather than resolving his issues. Following are the valid points which I would mention, that
              1) I am very much unhappy with the security checks against the misuse as the signature verification was not done at merchants end while accepting the card for payment. Also while investigation (I suppose that they do it) SBI should cross check the signature on payment slip (taken by merchant) with my signature submitted to bank.
              2) Merchant never ask for pin number or some sort of identification proof to verify that card belongs to the owner of the card (or banks are not all interested in putting customer to ease by improving security against misuse of card).

After all it’s hard earning money which I will be paying against the fraud transactions. I am man with financial responsibility to be fulfilled towards my family & I am not in a position to pay the disputed transaction amount at a time. Also bank will impose the extra charges every month on disputed transaction amount which too will be too extra burden for me. Other than mentioned disputed transactions what ever dues are pending I am paying & will pay regularly. Also you SBI check my past payment record for my genuineness.

As earlier discussed with SBI customer care executive (If my calls are recorded They can refer them) I can pay in easy installment for 12 months just to avoid extra charges & not to become defaulter customer in turn I need written assurance/commitment for reimbursement of disputed transaction after legal investigation & action taken against the issue at SBI end by authority.

Nilesh Gosavi
              Cell - [protected]
              Hand - [protected]
              Credit Card No.- [protected]

SBI Credit Card — misbehaving with customers

good morning
              well we havent reissued our card and also payed our previous dues before 1. 1.2007. but today on 7.2.2008 they are calling us and asking us to pay our due which is of rs 3000. so without using the card for more then 1 year why we will pay the money when we asked the employee who called us. he started scolding us and said that he is going to send us a legal notice.
              Rameshbhai c. Patel
              B/7, surmandir near janakinagar,
              Ellorapark-gorwa road, vadodara 390 016
              Tel: [0265] 2290224,[m][protected]
              Email : [protected]@rediffmail.com
              24 february 2008
              Needs immediate attention of the management of sbi cards.

Please reverse the same immediately and issue the fresh credit card

Please arrange to stop the calls from your collection agency immediately.

The chairman & managing director
              Sbicpsl urgent for immediate actions.
              Post bag no: 26,

10.12.2007 fin. Charges on un paid flexipay amt. 78.79
              02.01.2008 fee payment not received. By due date 674.16
              09.01.2008 govt. Service tax on loan amount 65.99
              09.01.2008 encash emi tran pln48 1275.00

Please also stop to further debit any amount to my card statement..
              Yours faithfully

[ramesh patel]
              Copy to : 1. The chairman – sbi card – for immediate action
              2. The managing director – sbi card – for immediate actions.
              3. Copy to mr. Rajiv krishnan – g. M. Sbi credit card.
              Hi Gud Morning

Iam SBI Credit card Holder i utilised 14700/- for this iam making payment for every month almost 2yrs But the statemnt shows 33000/- Finally I not made payment for two months becoz iam not getting my statement even after several reminders to the collection executive, Finally collection guys are creating problems @ sister's place, They are using bad words towards me. Kindly help me in this.

SBI Credit Card — SBI is not ready to resolve the long pending double transaction dispute .

I had paid my Idea bill through SBI credit card in sep-07, Due to problem with internet i paid twice.
              I had sent the written complaint (Double Transection Dispute)to SBI after 2-3 days, When I talked after 10 days they told issue resolved and amount will be credit in to your account in next month bill.
              Till date i didn't receive amount, I talked so may time to customer care regarding the same but every time they told we have forwarded your request to concern department.

I need that amount plus expenses of call which i made in folloup with the same.
              i have sent this mail to sbi credit card feedback but in vain, nobody replies, please reveiw and revert and inform i[censored] can helpreminder 6
              ...still no response from your side ...

To: "feedback . gesbi" <feedback.[protected]@ge.com>
              Subject: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: SERIOUS MISBEHAVE BY A CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE

REMINDER 5 NO RESPONSE ...KINDLY TREAT ALL THIS COMMUNICATIONS AS FULLY OFFICIAL

Subject: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: SERIOUS MISBEHAVE BY A CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE

reminder 4 no response ...

Subject: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: SERIOUS MISBEHAVE BY A CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE

reminder 3 no response
              the name of the cce as per him was manoj kumar pandey...

Subject: Fwd: Fwd: SERIOUS MISBEHAVE BY A CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE

reminder 2

Subject: Fwd: SERIOUS MISBEHAVE BY A CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE

i am a hypertension patient and my condition is deteriorating because of this behave kindly provide we with a reply on urgent basis immdtly
              ...

Subject: SERIOUS MISBEHAVE BY A CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE

Whom it may concern
              SBI credit card

SUB : Grave misbehave by a Tele-call executive with credit card no [protected] in the name of sanam kumar
              Respected Gentleman /Lady
              I have been a user of SBI credit card since last six months, am well educated and have good repute in society, would just like to bring the following facts to your notice
              On Saturday9th august 2008 I recd a call from tel no [protected] at 8.50 in the morning quoting the person to be from sbi credit card, the person reminded me of the payment I have to make and I specifically told him that a cheque has been dropped in the drop box at sbi vasant vihar, Dehradun, almost three days back he then asked me to find out from my bank whether the same has been debited or not, it was told to him that in the past also there have been instances of cheque being dropped in the box and not collected and there is no need for me to tell a lie (if required I can prove), on this the person was VERY DISCOURTEOUS,
              WAS READY TO FIGHT,
              RUDE
              And
              MISBEHAVED WITH ME quoting “ that do not think whatever you say we will believe” and starting misbehaving further, it is fine that there is a credit card in use by me and also the payment may have got late but does not allow any body to call me and misbehave with me that to without any rhyme or reason, sorry, this is strongly resisted by me, in a civilized society how can you expect such a behavior by anybody, SBI credit card was taken by me only because always heard of the unethical practice of private banks however this be the attitude then kindly send me the entire statement would like to settle all outstanding and then take appropriate action on my behalf. AS PER MY UNDERSTANDING THERE IS A RECORDING DONE OF ALL CUSTOMER CALLS, KINDLY LISTEN TO THE SAME, and assess whether the conversation was in the limits of reasonability, as a financial institution people there should at least consider the worth of the person interacting with and behave accordingly, shall not in any case stay silent, my further course of action shall depend on your reply ……….
              Apart from being unprofessional would also like to invite your attention to the guidelines of RBI in this regard

RBI Guidelines
              Banks are advised not to use the muscle power or any uncivilised manner to the defaulters for colleting the debt. Banks or recovery agents can also neither use unidentified telephones (The banks have to provide the phone numbers to the customer at the time of borrowing that would use for reminding the debt.) nor can go to the borrower’s house in the odd hours for asking the debt
              DBOD. Leg. No.BC. 104 /09.07.007/2002-03
              (v) General
              a. Lenders should restrain from interference in the affairs of the borrowers except for what is provided in the terms and conditions of the loan sanction documents (unless new information, not earlier disclosed by the borrower, has come to the notice of the lender).
              b. Lenders must not discriminate on grounds of sex, caste and religion in the matter of lending. However, this does not preclude lenders from participating in credit-linked schemes framed for weaker sections of the society.
              c. In the matter of recovery of loans, the lenders should not resort to undue harassment viz. persistently bothering the borrowers at odd hours, use of muscle power for recovery of loans, etc.

The lenders should not resort to undue harassment viz. persistently bothering the borrowers at odd hours, use of muscle power for recovery of loans, etc. (b) The banks should ensure that agents engaged by them for debt collection refrain from action/s that could damage the integrity and reputation of the bank (c) Their agents should not resort to intimidation or harassment of any kind, either verbal or physical, against any person in their debt collection efforts, including acts intended to humiliate publicly or intrude into the privacy of the borrowers'/ credit card holders' family members, referees and friends, making threatening and anonymous calls or making false and misleading representation

6.3Fair Practices in debt collection
              RBI/[protected]/32
              DBOD.FSD.BC.17 / 24.01.011/ 2007-08
              c) Banks /NBFCs / their agents should not resort to intimidation or harassment of any kind, either verbal or physical, against any person in their debt collection efforts, including acts intended to humiliate publicly or intrude the privacy of the credit card holders’ family members, referees and friends, making threatening and anonymous calls or making false and misleading representations.
              IN THA PAST THERE WAS A CHEQUE PICKED UP FROM MY PLACE AND FOR DAYS TOGETHER THE SAME WAS NOT BANKED AND WAS ONLY BANKED AFETR MY REPEATED REMINDERS AND YET THE CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVES ARE SO ARROGANT, WHY?????????????????

S kumar

SBI Credit Card — Fraud: -Wrong Information conveyed,Misbehave & Misuse of Power

Sbi Credit Card company has done a very wrong thing with me.

I found in my monthly statements contnously some misarrangements. Which was too much hurting on every month. I got too much angry on them when a mobile payment was entered twice in place of single mobile and also converted to EMI without even taking permission from me. Than i requested SBI to close my card in month of around october 2007. than they asked me to pay 11000/- which was the balance due for me and they confirmed me over mail that they have already closed my account just pay Rs 11000/-. which i did and then i requested SBI to close my account. But still they have not closed my account and sent continous monthly statements at my home and i got angry when they have sent new activated cards on a wrong address without any intimation which can be misused if got in wrong hand. Than i used that card and than after 2-3 months i asked them to close my card and i was ready to pay there whole amount. Than they have sent there executive and he encouraged me to do settlement which he proposed 17000/- to me which i paid him in one short and he did settlement with me. but still this account was not closed they are still sending monthly statements and very bad thing is that they have given my name to CIBIL due to which i am not applicale for claiming any loan from any bank which was just a misuse of there power. Now I requested SBI to cancel my settle ment against which i was ready to pay there whole payment but they are not ready and this is not a good thing for any credit card company that they take very wrong actions without even informing to customer.

Please let me know what should i do.

Thanks and Regards

Deepak Gupta

SBI Credit Card — Misbehave

This is to inform you that I have settled all my bills as per settlement letter issued by SBI Credit Card.
              But, still I am getting regular phone calls. Not only this but on 4th June I met an accident and when I was getting stitch on my hand I got a phone call from SBI office. I requested them to pl. call later and cut the call but again there was a call started abusing and slang languages saying that phone kahe nahi utha rahe ho sale????? and many more slang languages.

Sir, Pl. Look into the matter so that I can get rid of these harrassing calls... otherwise I would like to die rather than attending such calls..

Thanking you,

it is true and SBI is one of the pathetically mismanaged certainly not by intention but by inefficiency in controlling things. SBIcard web site has only post bag number not the address where a record can be kept for our registered post. Call centers most of time say reach your nearest bank, in case answered.

From one more harassed customer.

SBI Credit Card — misbehaving, lying .

I had a SBI credit card and due some problem i hadn't make some payment. But aftewards i call at customer care for settlement, later on there executive came to office and said my settlement amt. Rs. 25000/- payment mode in 10 equal installments and also took signature in letter which they brought. But after many payment there another excutive told me that no settlement has been done against my credit card there bank still charging interest on it and amt com to near Rs. 90000/-.
              Now they are abusing me and my family by sending person using bad language after every 3-4 days.
              please lookafter the matter.

credit card / S B I — misbehaving

sir, i activated my on17 of september from amritsar Bhagtanwala branch but till today i did'nt get my credit card when i made call to SBI employee he replied me "MAIN JYADA BAKWAS NAHI SUNTA " AND he cut the call so please sir, take stong essential step against him or tell him some manners how to intract with ur customer

One day the SBI card sales executive came in my college and told SBI card is free chargeable. There is no any rental for SBI card. I filled the form and SBI card also received to me. I call sbi card toll free no several times to block and cancel my card i donot interested to use that card.Earlier they told that ok but they are sending letter regularly. Everymonth i called them for the same but i did not got any positive response from there side.I have not used SBI card at all . One executive has called me to deposit the payment that you have taken insurance in SBI Card and you will have to pay for that. (Really i have not taken any insurance on SBI card even i have not signed for insurance). Every month they send me the statement and everytime the bill increased by 1500 Rs.MY SBI CAARD NO IS[protected].
                Aug 13, 2020
                This complain true on date 6/3/09 SBI card sales executive come my home in karnal 1756-A sector-6 and he say me i convert ur silver card in platinem card without extra charge and ur cradit limet is increse 2.5 lac.He fill up my application form and he recieved my card and says new card i got in a week by couriar.He comes from gurgaon.When i cheak my unbilled amount 1400 Rs credit on vishal mega mart on 9/3/09.When i complain coustmer care they say there are no any scheme convert platiniam card and ur layble to paid this amount then i understand a chetter cheat me. I request all o[censored] pl do not give ur card and card no. any person. SUKHWANT SINGH
                dear sir
                This is TB.Somashekarappa my cradit card no:[protected]
                My problem is Ur sent a massage to my mobile no:[protected]

ur wrongly menstion my e-mail ID [protected]@ibibo.com.

But currect email ID is [protected]@ibibo.com
                please correct the same and sent a details of payments,
                awiting for ur fast reply

TB Somashekarappa
                ur wrongly menstion my e-mail ID [protected]@ibibo.com.

But currect email ID is [protected]@ibibo.com
                please correct the same and sent a details of payments,

card no.[protected],
                  sir, till today i have not use your credit card, few months before one offer was given to me many times," accept the DD of Rs 30000/- w/o any interest upto one month" . It is surprise that I have received DD 094243 dated 14-07-07 with letter & envolop w/o date on 10-09-07.i.e.after 2 months , on taking suggetion from your executive I cash the DD and within one month from the date of recipt I paid all Amt to you as per telephonic talk .Till today I am receving statement demanding amt of Rs 2274/-. hence you are requested to clear my statement so that I can use the card in future , otherwise cancel the card . Dont send me statement again. Thanking you umesh kawalkar, amravati (MS)

SBI CARD — Charging for not used credit card

sir/ madam,

I am holder of card with following details

Card NO : [protected]
                  Name : V. O Mohanakumar

Date of Birth : 27.5.1964

As per letter from SBI Credit card, I have a balance of rupees more than ten thousand to pay for the above card number .

Actually I have never used the card for any type of transaction or not joined any schemes for the SBI card holders.

I have told the executives that i am not interested the card but he told me it's free of cost and only paid if any transaction happened

I am getting monthly statements for paying bills .When i contact with customer care department they told me that not to pay the payment unless card is used

and they also told me that if I never need the card break the card so I did like that and dropped at the box. I have sent a letter to the following address

regarding this and informed that I am not liable to pay this amount

1) SBI CARD and payment Pvt LTD,
                  New Delhi 110001.

2) Mr.Bharadwaj Ryali
                  Payment assistance unit
                  Gurgoon -122002

By submitting all the above facts I am asking you to kindly avoid me from paying the bill since I didn't used the card. If you are not accepting this request

I have to go to Human Right Commission and to the Media also

Expecting Your favor at the earliest,

V O Mohanakumar

SBI — Credit card unnessary due

Daer Sir,

I have taken Credit Card of Bank and if the bank sends Bill charging Some Insurance policy and it was informed verbaly as well as through mail to bank that I have not asked you to send such policy and if you are charging amount to me please send detail document of policy as well as policy number policy paper to me.After clear cut discussion and explanation to different different executive of bank last 2year and six month bank is charging late fee charges and not willing to close this matter and now bank has forwarded this detail to Credit information berow and due to this another bank who want to give me home loan stopped sanction letter .It makes big loss to me .I have given total 10 mails and they replied through one mail that amount reversing is not possible .Also they are not sending detils of policy .Please help me out in this problem wheather to pay amount with late fee charges or registerr a complainton them .

Lale D D
                  Almost the same thing happened to me also. When I came to SBI bank at Nagerbazar -Kolkata for
                  depositing PPF amount, one executive accosted me and told that he will give me a gift as I have PPF A/c. He offered me a free SBI Credid card for one year. I have not shown any interest. He told me you
                  just keep it and it will cover some insurance . Still I was not interested. He then request me to keep it
                  and it will save his job. Like this, ultimately I have agreed and very quickly he filled-up the application
                  by me.

Any way, I have purchased few goods and paid the amount within due date.After my last transaction
                  the bill shows some interest( around Rs.50) accrued, though I have given the cheque in due time. I wrote a letter and
                  dropped into drop box, saying that I am not accepting the bill and I want to close the account immediately. But there is no reply from bank. I talked to the branch manager of Nagerbazar and he said there is no relation with the bank and could not help in this matter.

It is surprising that one person is doing business in SBI bank premisses and for that the bank is not
                  responsible.

In every month bills are coming with an interst of the previous iterest amount. I dropped another letter
                  for closing the account along with broken card as per advice from customer care department.

Still the bills were comming about one year and then stopped. There is no communication till then. I thought the matter was solved.

Now, after five years, representative from SBI contacted me over phone, saying that you have to settel
                  the account and you have around Rs8000/- due. I have explained the whole thing and asked him '"why you have not setteled earlier when the amount was small and now you want to settle when the amount is substancial.'" But he don't like to listen me and keep on disturbing me almost every day in my office and residence.

Please help me from this dispute.

Ananta Kumar De

Card #4317-[protected]

Ph:[protected]

sir,maine june 2006 main sbi se 34,000 ka dd encash kiya tha jiska no.167720 tha jiski instalment maine 2007may tak di hai uske baad maine foreclosure ke liye customer care main baat ki to unhone mujhe bataya (ms.shyamshree)ki ek pahle jo aapne 10000 ka draft liya tha uske8643 rs. or baki foreclosure ke liye 20676 rs ka cheque rems department main bhej do.vaise to main aapke yahan atm pin or statement na milne ki complaint bahut baar feedback.[protected]@ge.com par kar chuki thi par aaj tak mera atm pin no. nahi mila or sahi time par statement na mil pane ke karan maine foreclosure ko better option samjha lekin june 07 se apply kiya gaya foreclosure aaj tak nahi hua maine jab rems department main ch.bheja uske baad15july ko statement ayi ki aapka full foreclosure ho gaya or No Payment Required likha tha.uske baad mere mobile par alert aya payment due hai maine cuctomer care main ph kiya to pata chala ki mera cheque bounce ho gaya maine sbbj sarita vihar ke a/c ka cheque diya tha maine ch.26 june ko courrier kiya tha meri july ki statement main likha hai ki cheque 7 july ko mil gaya par cash hone ke liye 27 july ko mere bank main pahuncha tha is main meri koi fault nahi thi mere account se mere housing loan ki installment nlkal chuki thi is liye mera cheque bounce hua aap ki galti ke karan aisa hua.fir maine jitni bhi baar customer care main ph kiya sabne alag alag amount ka cheque bhejne ko kaha aap mere account main dekh sakte ho pahle1055Rs.fir3963.65Rs.ka cheque bhej diya fir main hi baar baar fone karti rai apke yahan se mujhe koi sms nahi aya.sep ki statement alert mobile par aya fir ph karne par pata chala ki 14000 or bhej do maine kaha ki aap bahut din tak ch. cash nahi karvate ho fir kahte hi ki cheque bounce ho gaya to aapke executive ne kaha ki aap drop box main cheque daal do r fir customer care main ph kar dena hum aapka fund rems main forward kar denge maine aisa hi kiya maine ph.kar ke apke executive se kaha ki vo mera amount rems main transfer kar do to unhone kaha ki ab aapko kuch nahi dena hai 7oct ko mere account se 14ooo Rs.transfer ho chuke hai ab mujhe baar baar statement mil rahi hai ki aapko13971.69Rs.aur dene hai main ab kya karun mera paisa kahan ja raha aapke yahan itne harsh,rude answer milte hain ki ph karne ka bhi man nahi karta main asthmatic patient hoon 2 baar attack ho chuka hai sir kindly help me &foreclose my loan account.i dont want to continue with your bank pahle bhi main yeh card band karva chuki thi.
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    My dad is continuously getting calls from sbi credit card centre. They don speak any thing clearly .They just ask about me. I have clearly mentioned my cell number.If at all any issues they should contact me, but time and again they will call my dad.Because of work, I stay in a diffrent place.
                    My dad is getting calls from this number [protected]. I have been trying this number, but it is continuously coming busy.
                    Please stop this harassment to my dad
                    I have been using SBI credit card for the last six months and have been paying full payment regularly. I used to get SMS in my mobile giving the total outstanding amount and I used to honour the same. My due date was 12th of every month.

This month, I did not receive any outstanding message from SBI, neither the bill nor the SMS... and I also forgot about the same because of Pongal holidays. I received a call from SBI collection agency, day before yesterday and they requested me to pay only the minimum due... As a policy, since I pay the full amount I told them and they in turn told me that they will send someone to collect the same. During the conversation, I asked for the full amount due so that I can prepare the cheque and the lady told me its Rs.14, 000/-

The man came to my place the next day to collect the same and since I wanted to clarify the amount, I asked him the cheque amount and he called his people and told me that the amount due was Rs.18, 000/- When I told him since there is a discrepancy in the amount, I shall check on the net statement and pay him the amount. The man left, but I got a call saying that I have to pay Rs.14, 000/- I told him that his person has already left. The person on the line called Karthik shouted at me saying that they will charge me Rs.750/- as interest charges if I don't pay him immediately. I just told him that between evening 7.00pm and morning 10.00 am there is not going to be much of difference as in any case, they would be depositing the same the next day only. But is was shocking for me to hear the way he spoke over the phone to collect the same.

I told him I shall deposit the same in the drop box and did the same.
                    To my surprise, just about 30 minutes back, I received a call from SBI assistance...(thats what they told me...) I asked him, is it the collection agency and he said no, but collected the details... I as a fool told him the details, but now feel that I was being cheated by him...

FOR TWO DAYS DELAY, THAT TOO DURING HOLIDAYS... THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO WAIT...AND FOR NO REASON GETTING ABUSED FROM SOMEONE UNKNOWN, THAT TOO WHEN I AM A PROMPT PAYMENT CUSTOMER. I FEEL VERY MUCH CHEATED AND WISH NO ONE ELSE IS BEING CHEATED LIKE ME... HENCE THIS COMPLAINT...

PLEASE DO NOT BE LIKE ME... PEOPLE JUST LIKE THAT TALK TO YOU ANYTHING AND THEY TAKE YOU FOR GRANTED AND SHOUT AT YOU AS IF YOU OWE THEM SOMETHING... BE CAREFUL...

A VERY UNHAPPY AND DISAPPOINTED CUSTOMER...
                    Respected sir,

My self Jagdish singh, My Govt. Salery account in your SBI branch at Rohtak (Haryana)
                    My Acc. No. Is [protected].
                    My Application no.is PBD / ATM / 55
                    Dated 29/11/2008
                    Place of application--Rohtak (Haryana)
                    ATM ID-SIAN 50009502
                    TXN NO.1863
                    My ATM Card no.[protected]

I went to SBI ATM on dated 25 .11.2008 at Panipat near Gurudwara (G.T.Road) Haryana.
                    i put ATM card for take some of money, but i am awak that there is no any sufficient balance,
                    FYI that privious day my balance was more than 10000 Rs.
                    I really awak that my account debit with sum of Rs. 14500 Rs. in same day Evening 18:10 pm.dated 25/11/2008.and i LOST OF 14500 RS...

i put FIR in Police station as per same and submitted application in SBI branch.and branch sure to me that with in 3 month you got a positive result.

i really travel in many diffrent Branch SBI but there no any result..many more time i visit in Branch but still there no any action...

But branch Head Panipat SBI, , he told me that till evening[protected]:30 pm to 7;00 pm, an Engineer came for saved Photo graph same dated data but he told me that due to Virus problem in system ( SBI, ATM, Machine)
                    AND SAID THAT all previous data has been crupt, and continue 29th jan..so sorry

there no any result and no any chance to help you.

I took mini statemnt but 20, 000 was debited from my acc.
                    Its not yet deposited to my acc. its been 10 days.
                    My acc No is [protected].

So it is requested to you that please help me same above mention matter.i will very thankful for your its this kind act.

Jagdish Singh
                    M-[protected]
                    I am ur bank credit card holder card no is[protected] I have received a ststment of Rs:-23130.04. i was mail to u last year many times and you give me reply That matter was closed but after one year i had received same. for your information i am get a policy on phone EMI is 800/- per month and I paid by cheque but next month i closed that policy on phone but your statment of that amount is coming reguralury. That policy was closed why the letter and statment is coming. i was not used credit card in any purchasing. this is harrasment from yor side.Please see that matter and do the needfull

DEAR SIRS,
                      i HAVE BEEN ALLOTTED THE USER ID AND PASSWORD FOR INTERNET BANKING ON 14/01/2008. AFTER A WEEK, WHEN I TRIED TO LOG IN ON WWW.ONLINESBI.COM AS MENTIONED IN CONFIDENTIAL ENVELOPE, THE LOG IN ID WAS DECLARED AS INVALID USER ID.THE BANKING OFFICER HAS EVEN ENABLED FROM HIS COMPUTER AND ACCORDING TO HIM, NEEDS VALIDATION FROM MUMBAI OFFICE .

IN VIEW OF ABOVE I REQUEST THE AUTHORITIES CONCERNED TO KINDLY DO NEEDFUL AT THEIR END.

THANKING YOU.

FAITHFULLY YOURS'

SATISH KUMAR TIWARI

SAVINGS A/C NO. [protected]

SBI TANDA BRANCH ,
                      DITT-AMBEDKARNAGAR U.P.

MOBILE NO [protected]
                      Aug 13, 2020
                      I forgot my password, I need new password to activate my internet banking Activity. Please Help me ASAP
                      My Account No :[protected]
                      Branch Address: Bodinayakanur.-625513
                      Theni district
                      TamilNadu
                      respected sir
                      i have applied for internet banking i want to get email id & password but now i cant reach branch for receing email id and password because i am in oman (out of india) thatswhy i write a application to my accont branch to give a power of attorney to my brother and fax my application on fax no.[protected] which is in pune dattawadi sbi branch that fax report come ok but when my brother reach that branch they r saying we are not get any fax and i also mail to the branch on email id [email protected] my humble request is to co operate me help to touch with my account

datttawadi branch pune customer
                      heerabai s swami
                      this is akash from delhi i have my saving account in SBI sultan puri delhi, so i applied before 2 months for the itnernet banking but till now i m not getting my username and passowrd, two or three times i visit my bank the give me nos [protected], 4545, [protected], [protected] but i m not getting any response so plz do something ASAP otherwise tell me the procedure how can i get my username and password

akash deep
                      MY account no is [protected]
                      branch address sultan puri delhi
                      Even I am having the same prolem in logging in using the internet I.D and pass word issued by the bank how do I resolve the problem
                      Brinda
                      Brinda

State Bank of India — wrong balance and lien amount shown

I see Rs. -8908.16 in my balance and Rs. 11000/= in as lien amount. Whereas i should have Rs. 62/= as balance and Rs. 2000/= as lien. Now this is what SBI can best do????...

Aug 13, 2020
                        Hi i am a software developer in oracle corporation bangalore.A few days ago one SBI representative came to our office for opening SBI credit cards and SBI saving account.I applied for SBI credit card and also gave him 6 passport size photos, driving license copy, 2months salary slips, pan card copy, address proof along with 500 Rs for opening an check book account.He was asking for 1000rs i paid him 500rs at spot he gave me one deposit slip to fill against depost of 1000rs.He said that next day he will come and collect remaining 500rs from me and will give me recipt for deposit and after 8 days u ll get ur atm and checkbook.But till today when more than 5 days have passed he hasn`t come to collect remaining 500Rs and to give me deposit reciept.His name is vinod and cell no. is [protected].Acc to him he works for SBI MG road branch Bangalore.I have attempted many times to call him but each time he either doesn`t pick up my call or switches off his cell phone.My name is dheeraj kumar, DOB: June 26, 1983, Resident of mallheshpalya bangalore, 560075.Cell no. is [protected].Could you please enquire against this scam done by one of your repersentative with me.You know it shakes customer`s trust.

Dheeraj Kumar
                        Software developer
                        Oracle corporation
                        Hosur road, Dairy circle
                        Kormangala Opp: Christ college
                        B`lore

SBI Bank Credit Card — CREDIT CARD REJECTED ALWAYS

before 1.5 year ago, some insurance policy person withraw some amount from my SBI credit card, i do't knew about that.i got after my bill status later 6-7 month.So i informed to customer care and i told that i can't pay single rupees also bcoz i was not used singlr rupees also for my personal used, but still bank provinding interest on my illegal amount and forcing to me to make a payment.I sued only 17820 rupees, so i made payment in 2006 only.How i can make unnecessary amount to bank.
                        please lock my account and reject my unneccessary amount in myn acount.After that i am not using my card also.

my contact number is [protected]
                        bhinmsingh

please give reply soon i am waiting here.

SBI Credit Card — (WORST EXPERIENCE EVER) CREDIT CARD ALWAYS REJECTED WITHOUT TELLING REASON

I have applied for SBI credit cards two times in a year, they have taken all the important documents, after some days i recieved verification call on my cell and also on my landline numbers etc. After that i got sms that your request has been proceeded, AFter that i recieved another sms that your Card is rejected due to some reasons. I called their customer care and ask for reason but they are not ready to give any reason of rejection. Then again after 7 months i applied and again same procedure happened. They always says that now this time it will be approved and everytime they rejected, Atleast they can provide me the reasons so that next time i will take care of that. Same complaint i have registered some months back and after this complaint, i got call from them saying that there was some problem in processing. please give us your verification details again and this time it will surely come. but still the same thing is happening, it been 3 months again and still there is not response
                        I am SBI credit card holder. My credit card is valid in India and Nepal. I want to transform my card in to international credit card. I am not getting any information regarding the transformation. Plz help me with the Information. Thank you
                        hi

I am SBI credit card holder.

due to some reason i did not paid some amount of credit card.

but your credit card recovery department employee are abusing me & my family .calling at my home & using welgour language daily.

i m so apset by this.

so i doing case of mental haresment towards your company & i loss my some money by mentely distrub.

thx

dilip mehta
                        Yes, even i am facing teh same problem.

You Recover representative name Stanly - at Sambharam Chambers, MG rOad office is using abusive language and even after telling him that we are ready for settlement.

We had asked him to get statement and he got the audacity to tell us that he will not give us.

He is calling my parents home and thretning and even sending people to office to threthen.

Also, using abusive languge with my collegue and asking her to inform me the same.

The people that he sent got teh audacity to tell me that they use such language to people who come for writoff.

this is very embarring and that too from a Nationalise Bank like SBI.

If this continues we will complain to the media..

state bank of india ., hosur — credit card not received

sir

i am working in private sector bank and i have applied for credit card in state bank of india Hosur

i have applied for card on feb' 2009, but till date i have not recived any information about the credit card

i have paid Rupee (750/-) towards processing charges to the executive Mr.Selvam.but there is no response from the executive.

when we call your executive he never picks our calls and he is not doing is marketing correctly.

plz lets me know what is the status of my credit card if you cannot provide plz return back my amount

(Rs.750/- Rupees Seven Hundred and Fifty)

my application number S[protected]
                        MY ADDRESS

R.THIRUMARAN
                        C/O TAMILNAD MERCANTILE BANK LTD.
                        OLD BANGALORE ROAD
                        HOSUR 635109
                        TAMILNADU
                        Dear sir
                        This for your kind information that yesterday 07/08/09 about 02:00 pm I have received a call from[protected] &[protected], Caller name Mrs Shruti.
                        She surprised me that someone has used my SBI credit card [protected].
                        Steel has happened at Shyam Show Center about Rs. 5700/.
                        I am surprised because credit card is with me in my pocket till now, then how can it possible.
                        Please block my card immediately and do needful in my favor.
                        Krishan Punia
                        #[protected]
                        Its true the credit card application is always rejection without any information and reason unless and until we get back to them to know the reason.
                        I am an NRI and I had applied for SBI credit card two times. Once during the year 2010 when the SBI Richards town Branch office was located on Mosque Road and 2 years later in its new location that is in January 2012 I applied again for the SBI credit card. In both cases there was a no response. I do not know the reason although I had submitted all documents that were requested by the concerned staff at the SBI Richards town branch counter. Such as 6 passport size photos, driving license copy, NRI Bank statement, pan card copy, address proof along with a signed cancelled blank cheque as requested by him. He promised I would be receiving a Platinum card. Approached the staff to know the facts who by then got transferred and on contacting the new staff he assured he will take care to see that he will do his best to revive the application. Everything turned silent with no response and no reasons what so ever. My wife approached the staff many a times the reply was you will surely receive in a couple of days. There should be some reason for the rejection.
                        Well my name is Ramanujam and my land line is[protected], DOB 17/06/1048, 48 C K garden, Wheeler Rd Extn Cross, St Thomas Town Post, Bangalore 560084.

Respected Sir,
                          I am a doctor and I hold the doctors credit card started by your bank.I have been holding this card for a year or so,& not once have I used or swiped this card from the day I have taken this card.
                          Why am I being sent a sms dated 13/02/2008 stating me to pay a amount of Rs2930.00 and they have also sms me saying statement of same being dispatched on 10th feb08.
                          Do you send statement to doctors even if they do not use the credit card?
                          I have given this complaint to your customer care and the complaint number is 16022.I have also reported the matter to your Sbi corp relnship manager in Pune sbi branch.Ihope my request will be dealt with as soon and I expect no more troublesome and discomforting calls from your side unless I happen to use the card.
                          Aug 13, 2020
                          what is the reality of doctors card? R we lso charged with time?

SBI IRCTC card no.[protected]
                            My name is Anuroop Gopalakrishna Bhakthan.

In december 2006 somebody called me from another chennai number and he asked my permission to take a royal sundaram policy. Which i clearly refused.
                            on 12th december i received a Voice Consent Confirmation For medisafe insurance (DC/SBI/S079 : 45996), from Royal Sundaram. The name of Person to be insured was Mr. G Scariah ( I don't know who the person is).

I contacted Mr. Sunil, ASM, Kerala regarding the same and he said he will take care of the issue. 2-3 days later i got a call from chennai number asking for confirmation regarding cancellation of the policy. And i Thought the issue was solved there itself.

There was a petro transaction in my statement for Rs512 which i paid, even though i have not received a statement.(Receipt No.7578812), Kindly note that there was no reversal of tax for the same.

On 8th September 2007, by 5.30 I received a call from Chennai([protected]). The person introduced himself as Mr.Santhosh, calling from SBI cards Legal department and used very abusive language, stating that i'm a default customer.

I went to the local office and met Asst manager collection.As per the statement given by him I have to pay Rs.7001, of which Rs.1827 is for the policy which has been cancelled and the rest were finance charges and latepayment charges. He said he will get back to me regarding the same, but till date no response has been received even if i gave him a call over the phone.

Stating me as a default customer and giving abusive calls causes problems in my personal and official life. Also while i have a good credit history with another companiesGold credit card it is embarracing showing me as a default customer wrongly.

I'm not able to approach Banking ombudsman also, since SBI cards is an NBFC and doesn't come under Banking Ombudsman.

Calls are going on but the result is zero. Mindly help me to resolve the same.
                            Aug 13, 2020
                            I am really happy That SBI cards people have responded and solved the above mentioned problem.

No i have no dealing with them, Thank you SBI cards team, though your act was very much delayed..

I am Nihar Ranjan Samal, SBI CC No-[protected], recently a victim of the same SBI Credit Card and Royal Sundaram Tie problem. After knowing that they have paid for the Royal Sundaram Health Insurance premium I cancelled the royal sundaram policy(CS[protected]) as soon as possible by argument with Royal Sundaram .I was working in Patna then. Still they charged the 25% of the EMI (Rs764). Which I denied and also asked SBI CC to close my Credit Card Account. Account is closed but they sent a bill with outstanding amount Rs.764. i again denied and clarified that the policy with Royal Sundaram is cancelled. As they have paid for the policy without my authorization, so I am not going to pay it from my pocket. They should sort it out among themselves.Then after 11th Feb 2008 there was no further communication I received from them. then I was under the impression that the matter is closed.Then suddenly at mid-night on 25th may 2011(in New York) I received a call from my father-in-law(an old man, a heart patient) that there is a vigilance case in my name.I have to contact immediately at this no[protected] to Mr. A. K. Sinha, Director of Vigilance, New delhi. I called back on that number, from the other side the person posed as mr.A.K. Sinha told me that there is a vigilance case in my name. Initially I could not understand. Then he said it regarding the your outstanding bill to be paid with SBI CC. I siad him that I have colsed this matter in 2008.He told me you should have done it face to face visiting the SBI CC office. But now you have to pay the outstanding amount Rs.30740 by 12 PM IST otherwise your visa will be cancelled. I was paniced as I am a student now and my career will be spoiled. I immediately called one of my friend in India and requested him to borrow me the said amount and deposit the amount at the nearest SBI Credit Card office (Durgapur, West Bengal) in my credit card account no.([protected]). He did that. Then I called on the cell no.[protected].
                            One lady received the call saying Mr.A.K. Sinha is in a meeting and you will receive your NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE with in one hour in your e-mail id.I did not receive it within 1 hour. again called on that no. The person posed as A.K. Sinha received the call saying I will get the NOC after2 days. After 2 days when I called on that same no, it is switched off. If rings nobody answers.Since that day i have sent several mails to SBI CC regarding the statement(to see how it became Rs30740)and the NOC. After almost 2 weeks got a clever reply from SBI CC that I have no outstanding bill pending with them. I am not satisfied with this answer. I want my hard earned money to be refunded. Also want to teach them a lesson for posing as A.K. Sinha, Vigilance Director and harassing me, my family at mid-night.They called my institute NIT, Durgapur and tried to tarnish my image saying how intellectual people cheat Credit card company. Also my father-in-law (a hreat patient)is harassed in name of vigilance case against me as he is being contacted for this. Please help me in this regard.I am a student now. Rs30740 against Rs764 is really shocking. I can not concentrate on my work since 25th May 2011. To support this I have the scanned copy of receipt(no.15959082, agency Code-IBC 1858, Bucket-Recovery) dated[protected].I have the last statement Rs 764 (25% of the Health Insurance premium of Royal Sundaram Alliance Insurance after cancellation, who should pay this? is it the innocent customer who has never authorized SBI credit card for such a secret payment?There is no form or signed agreement for this, then how SBI CC made the payment ).After sending repeated mails to feedback.[protected]@ge.com., somebody named Haripriya, customer care executive replied asking me to call on customer care nos which is of no use.I tried calling on the SBI Card helpline at 39 02 02 02 or[protected]. But no body answers my call. Line is always busy. Please help me out. Kindly let me know if there is an option to upload supporting documents for the complaint. Please help me

Thanks & Regards,
                            Nihar Ranjan Samal

I have a SBI Creedit Card since May, 2006, and I have used in once in my life. For that one usage, I am still being charged. [censored] them. They are putting up the charges and charges and I have already paid them more, then i used originally. I am not going to pay a single panny now. Do not ever ever use this card....
                              Aug 13, 2020

1 . without my consent debiting Insurance charges, administration charges, Insurance PA premium -6 Lacs ! I dont what kind of insurance is this

2. Not a single bank charge for cheque pick up charges only Indian bank SBI charge for the same.

3. SBI charges for just seven days late payment near about Rs.400/- and never take request to drop the charges of delayed due to concrete reason.

4. Balance transfer amount not debited avery
                                month seperately after fixing six month
                                instalment with interet @ nominal rate 1%
                                commited at the time issuing balance transfer
                                cheque but charging near about 45% p.a.
                                5. on every thing they are charging Int. + Finance
                                charges .

SBI — Double Charge

On 26 Oct 08 I had made a Debit card purchase for Rs. 643.00. However, This amount has been debited twice from my account [protected]. I had givena written complaint on 26 Nov 2008, But till date no reply/action has been received.

SBI Bank — Credit card interest

I have a SBI credit card isuued on jan-feb 2007. At that time agent said there is no any fees or not any interest, Its totally free.But after some months they called me for interest on the card.I never used that card ever.But they contineously calling me on cell and at home also...
                                My name is RAKESH HARIRAM CHOURSIYA... i am using the credit card from last 1 year and i have paid all the amount which is uing by me but he is telling me that you have to pay the amount which is illeagle i already paid the whole amount which i used and still i didn, t getting any document from SBI like statement, no any call from bank about payment, courer person also not given me any paper from bank... and he is telling me that you have to pay late payment... plesse tel me i am so puzzeled from this bank...

NAME :- RAKESH HARIRAM CHOURSIYA.
                                CREDIT CARD NO. :- [protected]
                                VALID UPTO :- 12/13
                                MOBILE NO.[protected].
                                AGE :- 31

State Bank of India — password blocked

Our ATM Cum Debit password was locked, i was several times try by some ATMs. All ATMs show to advice slip " SORRY UNABLE TO PROCESS" & "PINCODE WAS LOCKED, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR BRANCH". I want to money urgently draw in SBI ATM. pl show our pincode also. Our SBI ATM Card No.[protected]
                                  a/c no [protected]...

10th February, 2008

Shri Manish Dewan
                                  VP Customer Service
                                  SBI Cards & Payments Services Pvt. Ltd.
                                  DLF Infinity Towers, Tower C
                                  12th Floor, Block 2,
                                  Building 3, DLF Cyber City
                                  Gurgaon 122002 (Harayana) India

SUB : Card No. [protected] OR [protected]

Firstly I am very happy to be a Card Member of SBI. I thank you very much for the same.

Since the first Bill I am regular Payer of SBI Card Payment. The Bill for Rs.98.93 for Insurance Premium was paid by me on 21.01.2008 vide chq.No.142880 on CARD NO. [protected] which was unsigned by me through oversight for which I am very sorry. I have checked my IDBI A/c. and found that the above cheque was not at all presented by your office due to UNSIGNED CHEQUE. So there was no question of cheque return charges. So today when I got your SMS for RS.489.80 I was shocked. I tried to convince your Executive on Phone but failed. I am writing this letter unwillingly as I really want to continue SBI Card Holder as a reputed organization but if and only if your authority waive this PENALTY CHARGES, unless please cancel my SBI Card immediately. I hope you will consider my case sympathetically and inform me accordingly per return mail. I have already paid RS.98.93 on 8th February, 2008 with a fresh cheque on ACCOUNT NO. [protected] AS PER YOUR LETTER DT. 25.01.2008.

Dilip V, Kale
                                  Aug 13, 2020
                                  I am N V L N ANAND having a credit card of sbi Card no is [protected] has got the monthly credit card bill in the e-mail but it is not opening in the mail pl z send the monthly credit card bill by post or courier, it will be easy for me to pay the billed amount in the nearest SBI branch.In the Mail it is asking for password.instead of typing password also it was not opening.Pl z kindly accept my Request .
                                  Yours faith fully
                                  N V L N ANAND

SBI Credit card - Very stupid Customer care. They wont send statement even i[censored] complaint many times and thay will call after due date. The way thay ask such a way that no one like to response them. More over that they will give wrong information No sir we are sending now By email u can chesk it. Like that
                                    Finally no statement. Intrest rates are very high compare to any other creditcards
                                    SO my advice is please go for any other credit cards exept SBI CREDIT CARD. Its my sincear Adivce... Dont look for small offers. Today u may feel good one day ur time will come that time .....I am sorry...No one can Help U...God cant bless U

Credit Card — no compalint

it is not a complaint. i do not want to use my card No. [protected]- k. chinni krishna - due to my problems only i am cancelling the card. please cancel the card. i have deposited the outstanding of Rs. 17000/- against chq. no. 007530 dt 04.02.08. - please cancel my card. if any doubt or clarifications, send email to my email id. please do not call to house or phone.

thnak u

k.chinni krishna
                                    dear sir,
                                    more than 12 months i wanted to get satatement of my account. but till this date not received .
                                    my card no;[protected];
                                    you send it by either email or my address

SBI Credit Card — No statement

I have not received the statement for the last two months and there is no SMS also from SBI with regard to due payment
                                    i have not reciving my credit card statement of july 2009.
                                    I have chang my home address but there is not forthere action so please up-date my new address as below
                                    a7 weston park soci.,
                                    opp. gangeshwar mahadev mandir,
                                    anand mahel road,
                                    surat 395009
                                    gujrat
                                    i have not received e statement till now to my e mail address. kindly send it