[Resolved]  Tata Communication / Internet — Freezing of My Account [protected]@bom8.vsnl.net.in with out any prior intimation

My access to VSNL ID [protected]@bom8.vsnl.net.in was abruptly stopped without intimation via mail or phone call that the annual recharge needs to be carried before 17th of Dec 2009, and after making several calls and emails to Tata Communications in this regards they except for sweet talks and generalised reply failed to either send me a new renewal pack or were able to do anything, There was a balance of Rs. 800 i with Tata Communications and there was no need to discontinue the services if they would have sent an reminder mail I would have got it recharged but they failed to do so.

Thses guys sitting in Tata Communications do not understand the importance of email ID its like an post man tearing off a letter of the addressee, I have been having this account since almost 10 to 11 yrs now and whne VSNL was there its services were very prompt and efficient but with Tata Communications its not the case they are bunch of lazy personnels, no wonder most of the Tata Buses are catching fire because of their Ignorance and Attitude problem it good Delhi Government should Impose more panelty on them only then may be they will imporve, if not then what will happen to a common Man as user for Tata products

Comments

VSNL internet Telephone — Does not connect

even after keying in correct login and Password . Error message comes up for last two days
i didn't get this month telephone bill, can you send me the bill copy by e-mail. not only this month, i am thank full to you if you send me every month telephone bill to my e-mail no.