Tata Indicom — puk code

Sagar, Sagar District, Madhya Pradesh, India
 sweetest sudeep
my sim card is blocked by my own mistak, so need puk code of my tata indicom number [protected] to unblock it.

Comments

Dear Mr. Sudeep,

Greetings from Tata Docomo!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that, the PUK code of your Tata Docomo connection bearing number [protected] is 18297847.

For any further assistance please mail us at [email protected] or you can call us on[protected].

Thanks and Regards,
Customer care
Tata Docomo.
dear sir,i am rubal i m using [protected] tata prepaid no.. my sim was sudenly blocked ...so i plzzz send me puk code no..plz
dear sir,
[protected] is my mobile no. Sir my phone asking plz enter puk code and i hv no code.. Plz give me plz my mobile number's puke code.. Thanks
I am using Tata Indicom connection bearing no:[protected] and it is asking for the PUK code, kindly help me in providing the PUK code....

My phone is asking for the PUK number. My number is [protected]. Please help me asap as it is quiet urgent to retrieve the PUK code so that i can restart my number.
Waiting for the reply
sir/mam

Please let me know the PUK CODE of the following mobile number [protected].
Its really urgent.my email id is [email protected]
Waiting for your immediate reply.

Priyanka

I am not able to use my tata indicom phone. Its asking to enter PUK code no my tata indicom number is [protected]. Please help me with the correct puk code... my email id is [email protected]

Afzal

When I swith on my mobile its asking PUK code can you please help me with PUK code. my mobile no is [protected]. my mail id is [email protected]
Sir my tata indicom sim whose number is [protected] is blocked by myself entering wrong password. now it is asking for puk code. so please send puk code to my brother's cell [protected] or you can mail to [email protected] . please reply as soon s possible

From
Goutham .
I am using Tata Indicom connection bearing no:[protected] and it is asking for the PUK code, please provide the PUK code...
dear,
sir
my sim card is blocked by my own mistake, so need PUK code of my Tata Indicom number [protected] to unblock it... Pllz help...

Thanksfully...

lost of few digit of pin no

i m recharge my ph. no :-[protected] by 10 Rs.coupn serial no:[protected]. its few digit is lost . sme digit are[protected]
plz send the pin no to my ph. no
Sir pls tell me [protected] sim Puk code
mi sim card is puk coed [protected]

D 26, TTC Industrial Area, Sanpada, Turbhe, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400703
    Tata Indicom - puk code