[Resolved]  TATA Indicom walky talky — no signal/replacement for better instrument

PHONE NO[protected]
MODEL-TATA WALKY TALKY
INSTALLED ON JANUARY 13, 2010.

1. WHAT MADE ME TO CHOOSE THE WALKY ?

ANS: MY RESIDENCE ADDRESS IS AT PLOT NO.53, PHASE-2, MADHURANAGAR, NIZAMPET, HYDERABAD IS A NEWLY ESTABLISHED COLONY. I DO HAVE TWO CELLPHONES ([protected], [protected]). THESE TWO CELL NUMBERS, DO NOT PICK-UP SIGNALS WHILE I WAS INSIDE THE HOUSE. I HAVE TO COME OUT, SOMETIMES TO ROAD TO ATTEND INCOMING AND OUTGOING CALLS. BSNL OR FOR THAT MATTER ANY SERVICE PROVIDER IS NOT LAID THE CABLES FOR WIRED CONNECTIONS, I THOUGHT I WILL TAKE WALKY SO THAT I CAN SIT INSIDE THE HOUSE AND CAN ATTEND ALL THE CALLS. SO THAT THERE IS NO PROBLEM FOR PRIVACY. HAPPILY ON THE OCCASION OF SANKRANTHI I BOUGHT THE WALKY AND KEPT INSIDE MY RESIDENCE.

2.WHAT EXACTLY THE PROBLEM ?

ANS: BUYING OF WALKY TALKY HAS NOT RESOLVED THE PROBLEM AND STILL I HAVE TO COME OUT AND TALK OVER WALKY AS USUAL. MY INVESTMENT MADE ON JANUARY 13, 2010 HAD GONE WASTE.

IN ADDITION I HAVE SEVERAL PROBLEMS WITH WALKY TALKY
A) ACUTE SIGNAL PROBLEM B) TO CATCH SIGNAL, THE BATTERY DISCHARGE IS FAST C) WHILE TALKING THE INSTRUMENT IS GETTING HEATED THEREBY THE SAME RADIATION IS EFFECTING EARS AND D) HEAD-ACHE IS COMING FROM 14TH JANUARY 2010 ONWARDS.

3. WHAT TO DO IN SUCH A HELPLESS CONDITION ?

ANS: AS USUAL WE HAVE TO COMPLAIN TO YOUR CUSTOMER CARE WHICH GENERALLY NEVER CARES. BUT I DO NOT HAVE ANY OPTION. THEY CARE ONLY TO RECEIVE COMPLAINTS AND THEY NEVER CARE AFTER THAT. ANYHOW ON 25TH JANUARY YOUR TECHNICIAN HAS VISITED. WALKY TALKY WILL GIVE THIS MUCH SIGNAL ONLY (MR ABHILASH-[protected]) AND HE MADE A RECOMMENDATION TO REPLACE WITH A TABLE TOP PHONE WALKY INSTEAD OF WALKY TALKY. SUBSEQUENTLY I HAD MADE SEVERAL COMPLAINTS AND MY COMPLAINTS ARE LIVE AND ARE NOT ABLE TO RESOLVE. AS I INSTALLED RECENTLY I NEED A REPLACEMENT WITH TABLE TOP WITH FREE OF COST. THE WALKY TALKY IS NOT FUNCTIONING TO THE DESIRED LEVEL.

4. WHY THE NODAL OFFICER'S INTERVENTION ARISEN.

ANS: THE COMPLAINT MADE ME DRAGGING DAYS TOGETHER AND NOT ABLE TO RESOLVE BY THE CUSTOMER CARE DEPARTMENT AND AS A CONSUMER I AM MAKING APPEAL TO REPLACE WITH TABLE TOP WALKY SO THAT I CAN GET THE REQUIRED SERVICE FROM THE SAID SERVICE PROVIDER. I APPEAL AGAIN THIS SHOULD BE RESOLVED IMMEDIATELY AND TABLE TOP REPLACEMENT IS TO BE DONE.

Comments

tata indicom (Walky Talky) — for replacement of faulty walky talky

we have requested several times to the customer care executives on different occassions to get our walky talky set replaced as the set in question is out of service for the last 20+ days. We have even sent our office boys to your different out lets only to be told that it will be done by the company at appropriate time. We request you to please look into the matter and get our set replaced as our business is suffering due to non working of the services provided by the company.

Hoping to be favoured soon.

For C P Systems (Pvt) Ltd.

Ravinder singh Narwal
Office Supdtt.
contact [protected][protected]
I have a connection of walky talky, which is no. 6419113,
it can not work due to no connectivity by tower problems.
so, these above no. 6419113 close it.
now, this area vill-kastala sharsher nagar, meerut continue working of this time.
so I continue above no : 6419113, Pls inform me that this no. can continue & what is processor that.

Raju Malik
dear sir
please open my no 65067039
change my walky talky set.
i hav walky talky set with telephone no.[protected]. this telephone is dead since 8-7-2011.. please rectify the fault as soon as possible..
my address- flat no.1007, popular enclave, sec-48C, Chandigarh..
please intimate me on my contact no.- [protected] about the status of the complaint.

With regards
Kartar Singh Syal
sir i have not mind my tata walky talky number... how i can check number of my tata walky talky
Dear team,

I am using 2 walky numbers[protected] and[protected]. Not getting network on any of the numbers. Please contact me at [protected]. Area: Pocket 4 Sector 11 Dwarka New Delhi.

Please contact asap.

Bhupesh
Dear Team

my Tata Walky has showing cross sing (x) in place of phone network, whereas network is fine, there is some text message we have to send to resolve this problem pl. Suggest.