Tata Walky
4.3

Tata Walky Complaints & Reviews

I have 4 TATA Walky WI-BRIDGE RM2G102 GSM Wireless Phones. I need batteries and charger for every phones. I have not find...

D/a
am advocate sareena ftom trivandrum having 4 connections from ur side.[protected], 6051666, 6051777, 6051888).the 555 number s in dead codition for more than one month.one of my personal registered a complaint regarding this and one technician called me nd verify all the details and promise me to the very next day.but till date no response from yr side.
So on 17/06/2016 @ 2.38pm I contacted ur tata docomo store in sasthamangalam, trivandrum in [protected] nd one Mr.Rahul attended my call nd he use very filthy language to me.is this the training u r given to ur executives.

Who is n charge of training to such persons.so sad to hear from ur side.
I have recommended my collegues to have the same connection but now am n a dilemma whether to support or not.n future I will not support this and am planning to cancel the connection and opt for another connection.

U pls have an alert about this otherwise u will lose customers like this bcause o[censored]r executives behaviour.
I can understad ur feeling when one of the customer cancel 4 connections at a time.its only bcause of Mr.Rahul's response.
I wil surely file a complaint against rahul.

Thanks and regards,
Customer Care,
Dear Customer,

As per the conversation had with our team, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you and we assure you that your problem is being addressed. In this regards, we would like to inform you that upon verifying our records we have found that your number is under temporary suspension from 13-JUN-2016 06:41:36 hrs on wards due to non payment. Hence, we request you to kindly clear the outstanding amount which will help us to assist you better to resolving the handset issue. Further, regarding the inadmissible behavior experienced by you while interacting with our representative, would apologize for the unprofessional behavioral experienced by you and would like to inform you that we have taken your feedback and take appropriate action to avoid future repeat of such experience.

Tata Docomo

Tata walky bill not update
    Tata walky no.[protected]
    Pay Amount Rs.1066
    Dated 18/01/2016 time 8.26 am
    SBI Debit card no.****4232
    conntact no . [protected]

Thanks and regards,
    Customer Care,
    Tata Docomo.

Sir, my Tata delta walky number is [protected], i have used last 3 years, now battery failure, i am approch Tirunelveli brand store, store icharge replied this model is not available, but i told i want change any one instrument, becz number is used my personal purpose, no one can help me, what can i do?pls help me, my alternate mobile number is [protected]

Dear Customer,

We tried to reach you on your number in order to understand your concern. However, the same was unable to contact. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. In this regards, we request you to mail us at [protected]@tatadocomo.com along with the feasible timings to contact you in order to resolve your concern in a better way.

Tata Docomo

I am TATA Walky customer with the number [protected]. I have been using handset model Delta which has not been working. I had taken the same to the service center @Ranchi and was informed that it has to be replaced and was promised the same within two days.

But to my dismay, it has been more than a month but I have not received the replacement yet. I am tired of visiting your service centre and calling them up.

After being tired of your service center, I mailed my problem at [protected]@tatadocomo.com & appellate.[protected]@tatadocomo.com but even after 20 days, my complaint remains unresolved.

One and a half month of nagging behind your service center is a mental harassment for the customers.

I would request you to resolve the issue and improve the service quality.

[protected]@gmail.com

Dear Tata Docomo,

I did receive a call from your side today and was promised a solution within two days. Thanks for replying.

Dear Mr. Ankit,

As discussed over the call, we would like to inform you that our team is working on your concern. We have accorded it top priority and are expressly working towards resolving it at the earliest. We shall revert to you in next 2 working days.

Further, we request you to kindly send a mail to [protected]@tatadocomo.com for any assistance.

Customer care,
        Dear Tata Docomo,

I am forced to write back again on this forum. As promised, I was visited by your representative within two days. I was charged Rs.450 for the complete set replacement but they handed me only the refurbished handset and promised me to deliver the base of the set within two days.

Its already been more than 20 days but I have not received the base of the handset. Moreover the refurbished set has started showing signs of problem. I had already called your representative 3-4 times for informing them about the handset problem and for the delivery of the base. One of them doesnt pick my number and the other promises to do but is never done.

I am sure that they will not work without your intervention.

Request you to please take necessary action.

Ankit

I am unable to get the unicair lithium ion battery 3.7v capacity for my TATA WALKY landline phone . The Company showroom...

I am using Tata Indicom walky (Model No. LG345) from last 10 Years. And was getting proper service in the beginning but from last few months I am not getting proper service in Jalgaon city though my payments are regular. Now my instrument is not working properly even there is an issue to access internet service.

When I called service station people they charged me Rs. 100.00 as visiting charges on dated 15th of May 2013 but till date no one even bother to visit my place for service.

When I again called them they are asking me to get the instrument (my WALKY) at their Nasik service station, which is totally inconvenient to travel from Jalgaon to Nasik for the issue. Even if I may manage to take that instrument at their Nasik service station for repairing but what about the internet connection, do they expect me to carry my CPU to their Nasik branch?

For your convenience please refer my complaint numbers bellow

Date Request No.

14th May 2013 [protected].
          26th May 2013 [protected]
          7th June 2013 [protected]
          Dear Customer,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you.

Thanks and Regards
          Tata DOCOMO.

I had purchased Tata Walky fixed wireless prepaid phone no. 65076267 from Tata Telesevices Limited on 27/01/2006. Almost 6 year has been past. During this long period, now my instrument is out of order. In this connection I have approached many times in Tataindicom showrooms to change my instrument. But the showroom men say that company has been closed prepaid scheme, you can convert your number into postpaid otherwise no other option is left. But my Walky no. is too old, so neither I want to convert my Walky umber. into postpaid nor disconnect it. The company received payment of Rs.1000/= (one thousand) towards security deposit. Please help me.

TATA Indicom — out of order instrument

the instument of tata no[protected] is out of order frm many days......no complaints r been recorded due to their internal problems
            my tataindicom usb modem does not working properly.
            SR NO is SUSBB60832, And ESN is 09E27BC
            plz help me...

Tata DOCOMO.
            I have purchased tata walky 5 years ago model no.Lsp-350t but its data cable is not working and i am searching for the last 6 month but no informatin, even calling tata docomo they dont have any answer.Can some body help me where to get.
            I had purchased Tata Walky fixed wireless prepaid phone no. 6512636 from Tata Telesevices Limited on 27/01/2011. Almost 6 year has been past. During this long period, now my instrument is out of order. In this connection I have approached many times in Tataindicom showrooms to change my instrument. But the showroom men say that company has been closed prepaid scheme, you can convert your number into postpaid otherwise no other option is left. But my Walky no. is too old, so neither I want to convert my Walky umber. into postpaid nor disconnect it. . Please help me.

It is very disgusting and unprofessional on the part of Tata telecommunications that after almost 100 of requests & reminders my walky no. [protected] a/c #[protected] is not being disconnected.

Every month a bill is being generated though I am not using it since 4th December, 2012. I have already lodged a complaint in consumer court regarding this. Last week itself an executive Ms. Radhika from collection department (Hi-tekgroup), have send me a mail regarding full and final payment of Rs.800 and assured that a stamped closure certificate shall be mailed to me after that payment. Almost 10calls had meed made thru her in a single day. I had sent her the payment transaction id also yet closure letter is not mailed to me. Moreover, I have again received a bill of Rs.100 for this month also. It's really too much unprofessional attitude of collection agency "hi-tekgroup" also.

It seems that Tata indicom is only keen on collecting money from the customers. Their issues and problems are never sorted out. I have been given one toll free customer care no.[protected] which never works. it seems that like the no. 420 the customer care is also 420. I have never received any reply of my complaints but calls from collection department comes twice in a day daily.

Now I am going to take a legal step against this matter if this I don't get the closure letter within 24 hrs. after sending this mail.
              Aug 13, 2020

home walky — i don't receive my bill

sir
              maine 2 mahine pahale tataindicom walky (postpaid) lagvaya tha. iska bil mare gar per nahi atata. our is mahine to inhone caller tone bhi apne app laaga di jiske mujhe majboran 40 rs. extra dane padegain.

please take some action now.
              sunil kumar
              ph no.[protected]
              [protected]@yahoo.co.in
              Hi sunil kumar,

We have sent your complaint to our team very soon they will resolve it...

Tata Indicom Walky — request for cancelling tata line

respected sir,
              I tayaaba .k.bharde here by like to request u &inform u that my landline no is 65529397. due to some technical problem in modem.so ihave request to u plse cancelling my line connection permantely. i have gone your galllery they told me &gave me website. so i[censored] plse cancelling my line
              i will be oblige &thankful i[censored] accept my requst as above.

thanking you,
              yours trully,
              (tayaaba.k.bharde)

Dear Customer,

We tried to speak to you personally on your number [protected] to understand your concerns regarding the cancellation issue. However, we are unable to contact you, since your call was not reachable.

Hence, we would like to inform you that your walky is under TSP as per your cancellation request and there is an outstanding amount of Rs. 100/- in your account and there is no wrong billing and you have been charged correctly as per your usage and request you to clear the same ASAP.

Tata Docomo.

I am unable to make payments of my Tata Walky landline phone online. Everytime I visit the website, the webpage takes me to the make payment page but does not take me to the payment gateway when I click on the Pay button.

As a result of this, my payments get delayed and I am forced to find a Tata Indicom outlet to make the bill payment.

Tata Walky Recent Comments