Uninor — Disturbing unknown number

drratneshkr

Someone is disturbing me and my wife by calling and messaging from Uninor no. [protected]. We are expecting your help.

Thanks in anticipation.

Dr Ratnesh Kumar
[protected]@gmail.com

Comments

SOMEBODY CALLING ME AGAIN AND AGAIN FRM THIS NUMBER [protected], THIS BELONGS TO UNINOR SERVICE, KINDLY LODGE COMPLAINT FOR THIS NUMBER, I THNK THEY CAN DO ALL STUFF BY GETTING SIM CARD BY BOGUS I.D.KINDLY BLOCK THIS SIM CARD IMMIDIATELY
some one is calling n sending abusive messages from a uninor no. i.e. [protected]...plz register complains against this no.
i need your hekp as soon as possible...plz do this favour for me...

thnx,
[protected]@yahoo.com
Since 14 Feb 2011, Somebody calling and abusive messages again and again from uninor number [protected] (more frequently) and [protected] disturbing my family. Kindly register complain for these two numbers and do need full action to block these SIM can immediately. This is possibility that this guy has more than two uninor SIM. Currently, above two number is in use to disturber my whole family. Please give me the ID proof of the number owner. I will be thankfull to u very much. Please let me know your action on my email [protected]@rediffmail.com.
Respected sir/ madam,
I am a user o[censored]ninor tele service. A local (kolkata number [protected] and [protected]) are disturbing me with a lot o[censored]nnessesary and disturbing phone calls and sms in a day. i would like to request you to kindly take a action against the caller.

Regards, Anish Kumar Ghosh
howrah. mob. [protected]

UNINOR — getting irritating and disturbing calls

Respected Sir,
I want to complaint against a number ([protected])which is calling me usually many time in a day, the number is unknown for me. when i pick the call, he say's his name is sumit and he stays at "uttarpara" and uses to make irritation by some unusual talking. I am requesting you to take a quick action against the number for your consumers support.
Thank you very much for your attention............. Regards, A.Ghosh.
Someone is disturbing me by calling from [protected]. My number is [protected].
dear sir,

someone is disturbing me by calling & message from [protected]..

please help me sir..

thanx...
one uninor mobile no. how to use 2 member ( one number but using two member )

from 17/01/2012, someone is disturbing me by calling me from this no. [protected]... Kindly register complain for these numbers and do need full action to block these SIM can immediately. This is possibility that this guy has more than two uninor SIM. Currently, disturbed my whole family. Please i requesting to take some action... I will be thankfull to u very much.

my e-mail id is [protected]@gmail.com

please sir urgent help me..please..

The Service o[censored]ninor is pathatic. My balance has deducted without activation of any services My no is [protected]. I got feed up by using Uninor Sercices.
My balance has been deducted by Rs.182 without using internet. My no. is [protected]. I request you to refill my account and stop the internet.

UNINOR — someone disturbing by sending msgs n phn calls

Someone is disturbing me by calling and sending abusive messages from Uninor no.[protected]. I am expecting your help.

Thanks in anticipation.

kanak singh
kanak.[protected]@gmail.com
sir somebody is disturbing me form one moth please help me block his number [protected] and another number is [protected] please block his number he is uninor number
Sir, somebody is disturbing by calling me & my husband from few months from the numbers [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]. Itz so disturbing day by day.Very slang languages daily.Kindly register complaint for these numbers and do need full action to block these SIM cards immediately.Kindly help us.We are feeling insecure...I will be thankful to you very much.

Somebody is disturbing me from UNINOR number [protected] (U.P West, Uttarakhand network). I am getting irriattaing SMSes and calls. Kindly lodge complain against this number and take take a strict action to teach lesson to such people. otherwise we will be forced to react in same way.

Best Regards,
I am getting pesky and derogatory remarks from this Uninor number [protected] from past few days, pls help to resolve the issue.

incoming & outgonig call list

incoming & outgonig call list

Getting MSG and call from unknown uninor number

Hi, My wife is getting sms and call from this [protected] uninor number.Please take neccesary action

+91 91 2509 1121 (From Uninor Number)
    1-10-39 to 44, 3rd Floor, Gumidelli Commercial Complex, Begumpet, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500016
    Uninor - Disturbing unknown number