Vodafone — Useless customer care,nodal and appeal team.
I am Om prakash Ahuja one of the customer of "Vodafone" having a mobile number-[protected] and [protected] is continously suffering from the worse services just because of Useless "Customer care and Nodal serices". only from last 8 or 10 months just a short tenure.
My purpose of writing is only to tell other people of vodafone how much Useless company managment you are having in delhi, no one is sincere here in working.
I have marked email to Nodal,Appeal and also to care but no revert from Any one and prblms are remain same>
MY remain or unsolved prblm are :
my prblm are as follows:
1) I am not aware of the charges of sending Email, Reciveing attachments,doing Fax and about making distribution list,abt notification alerts
abt the significance of Buisness hours,wt effect i found when i change my buissness hours and days,how can i revert email through voice ivr, how can i send voice mail and in which manner Mobile Terminator will recieve
2) Currently i am facing a prblm that i am not recieving notification alerts, also there is some technical prblm whn i dialed 131 and move for changing buisness hours through cell
3)My major and main prblm is Your Customer care, i have given you a lots of feedback in regard of customer care services,specially in respect of your some responsible person like Amita, Premlata parihar,sanjoy Team,Rm. vishal gautam, Parul Bakshi,Sonika gaussain and suresh bhati but wt i found no change same things and useless serivce are on way,
For i a valid concern i have to make a N number of call in customer care serivce and wt u people do with the call
1) Your front executive dont know abt the concern, they people dont have a complete knowlege regading product service as in regard of lack of knowlodge they people start arguing with me and waste my time
2) Most of the time they people dropped my call and even forget to pur intraction in account as a result i have to reveal the whole story to some one else
3) When call is transfer to some senior person like Anu shree,Gargi,Sanjay khan,Saurav mittal,Niti,Shubham and lots of person are present there, instead of answering me in reagad of my query they people alway revert :Sir give us next 24 hrs i will give u a call back and after 24 hrs there is no such person is available so again wastage of time and energy,and as a result i have to made a lots of call
4) Your concern team is dont have a such a good knowlege and even your All the vodafone store which i have visited in Past found to be uselees and dumb in regard of knowledge,The people dont have infro regardng the serivces and even your concer team persone bhawna made a call in past and without being loooking inot the matter wt prblm customer is facing and wasted my time and told to me for your concern i need a time i will give you a call by the next afternoon, i dont know whn afternoon of vodafone is going to be over
5) Right now tell me wt should i do in the hour of emergency,customer care is not available to me and nodal and appeal authority are also seem to be useless, wt i observe the company process is just doing a wastage of time and money.
I am not aware of the services which is running on my number [protected], and even in past i made a visit on the Hutch shope situated at sout ex. there i have a words with Mr Augustin and he told me that in the month of october or after six month you will get M2M pack free for the next six month,but there is no such records as per your customer and even the request is fwd to concern team.
You people are providing lots of frustration to customer and no one is looking in to the matter and every time you people barred my customer and whn ever i asked your company for appology no person come out and do appology.
Wt exp i am having in front of me that vodafone and hutch the multinational companies are working in india for only profit and even the indian employe are also doing the same,just becz either they dont have self respect in front of the company or wants to be shameless and to help company for exploitation.
YOur frustrated customer
Om prakash ahuja
|10 Comments Updated:||Share0Tweet0|