[Resolved]  Vodafone — no proper network

my name is Athipathi Prakash, I own one Vodafone post paid connection; I have gone to the BTM First stage Vodafone Shop. And registered my compliant that I stats in BTM FIRST STAGE & my net work is not good and I am not getting the calls properly.

My office is located in JPnagar.even for the past one weak I did not receive any single call when I am in JPnagar. But once I get out of JPnagar I will get all the missed call messages. Per day I am receiving 30 – 26 missed calls. I have registered the compliant for 4 times.3 times by using 111 and once I directly went to Vodafone shop in BTM 2nd stage and registered the compliant, but just few mints back I called to 111 and asked wat is the compliant that is registered in my account he replies me there is no complaints registered in ur number sir u please say me now I will reg a new compliant for u.

This is the way how they respond to the customers. I really felt bad because of this. And due to this I have missed many of my customers and for the one week I can’t able to generate revenue for my company. Vodafone post paid connection really has a very bad customer service. They have honey in the speech while selling the connections .and sends the TNT in Bills.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:35:46
Complaint comments  3 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

I do agree, first of all, the customer service reps are not trained, how to use systems quickly to assist the customer, u spend around 15-30 mins in making them understand what u need and what they should do for you.

After that when u call second time to know the status of your complaint, they are blank as i[censored] never called to register a complaint. Sometimes I feel, they use a bahi khata instead of computers.

Also, the reps enter contradictory information in the interaction records of company as compared to what they say to customers.

Once the new year starts, I will look for another service provider.

The new Vodafone Caption, "We make customers follow, wherever we want, until they realise they have not reached anywhere with their complaints."
dear sir:
I am today (8.30 eve 09/03/2008 )going to vodfone store in armenian st chennai 1 he is telling tody is bill machine is problem so my due date is bar i am not responsible sir then i am not giving any extra chrges and fine .

Yourfaithfully

E.Balaraman

my name is Boominathan I own one Vodafone Pri paid connection; I have gone to the Scetor 35 in chandigarh Vodafone Shop.
And registered my compliant that I stats in chandigarh & my net work is not good and I am not getting the calls properly. This is the way how they respond to the customers. I really felt bad because of this.
. My mobile number in using 5&6 year already complaint customer care.

Vodafone India Phone