Vodafone Number — Please give me this person name and address

sadanand anaji kadam
Hello I am sadanand [protected] this moble user is smsing my mom in very sexiest language so please give me the name and address

Complaint comments  100 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Vodafone Number — request to change post to pre paid

dear sir / mam,
i want to change my no i.e. [protected] post to pre paid but ur executive not to change it .actually sir i am transfer to punjab so that i want to change it
regard
varun saini
25/384
1st floor
new motinagar
new delhi-15
m. no.[protected]
pls send me details of this number
fdgfdh
give me this persons name and address [protected]
Hello I am Balu [protected] this moble user is smsing my mom in very sexiest language so please give me the name and address
pls send me name & address of this number [protected]
hello 'm veena [protected] 'm getting clls from tis number so can u plz help me how to bar the calls from the above number.
Hello I am vijay .[protected] this mobile user is smsing to my sister in very sexiest language, stupid.. so please give me the name and address, otherwise am going to inform the police.
Hello i am shailendra dhruve please send me the detail address of this vodaphone no. [protected] request you do ASAP. I have note down the name of the person, i only need the address of this person.
please give me name and adress [protected]
pls send me details of this number [protected]
i want name and addrese of this no -[protected]
pls give me name and adrees this no[protected]
Hello i am Avanish Mishra please send me the detail address of this vodaphone no. [protected] request you do ASAP. need the Name & address of this person.

hello i am amar plssend me the detail address of this vodaphone no.[protected] request you do ASAP.need the name&addresss of this person
i want addres of this no-[protected]
hai iam sunil from this vodafone number ([protected]) iam getting wrong calls and bad coments to my mother please give me the adress of this number and area.
the person possessing this number [protected] is messaging me without letting me know his name or any detail.i have lost the peace of my mind, so kindly give me the name of the person & address.
Please give me the person name and address

Vodafone Number — Deactivation of number

The mobile phone is lost.So i request u to block the number : [protected]

19684
    +91 98 2009 8200 (24x7 Support)
    Vodafone Number - Please give me this person name and address