Vodafone Postpaid — Harassed with the services

Mahendra Singh Bora
Hello, I am a vodafone user, I took this connection last year in April. I always paid my bill before the due date I never got late. This year in the month of July my connection was suspended (not barred due to non payment) without any prior notice. I sufferred a lot, I asked why they suspended my connection without giving any prior notice, they informed me that I had a request to suspend my connection. Though, I had asked the call center agent the procedure to convert the postpaid connection to prepaid. By mistake they suspended my connection. I had the proofs, I contacted Vodafone and they said it was ur bad luck and they are sorry for that.
It was not my luck they did it. They also lured with a different plan. I informed them that I will never pay this bill as you will have to give me the concession as I sufferred (with the deal of 2lacs) a lot.
Now wat they did is, they sent me a court notice for the same and I am getting recovery calls everyday which are really harrassing me a lot.

I want to file a case against the company what I have to do..
Please help me
Mahendra Singh Bora
email address: [protected]@hotmail.com
My hutch no was: [protected]

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Vodafone - Complaints [6382]

[Resolved] Vodafone - Number Enquiry [1049]

[Resolved] Vodafone - email address [324]

Comments

Hutch/Vodafone prepaid — suspended my connection

iam prepaid coustomer of hutch since from 9month.
on 16/oct/07 without any reasson my outgoing restricted by Your company. when i call to your customer care the executive not responding me setisfied answer. iam really to much frustrated from ur service. my No.is [protected]
The Service of Vadaphone is Stupid/Verst/Worthless
my name is Sadeg Ali Abdullah Al sogia
my phone number is: [protected]
and my E_mail is : [protected]@hotmail.com
We are also facing a similar problem.
First thing you can do is have the no disconnected and get rid of the sim.
Then you can take care of the legal battle.
As far as I know, vodophone is the only mobile service provider in India who doesn’t allow conversion from post-paid to pre-paid. Once you are in their trap of post paid, you either have to keep paying the rent Or just discontinue the service to escape their monkey fist.

Mine is a very old vodophone number [protected], and while the talks were on, they went to the extend of threatening me and taken steps for initiating legal proceedings against me. General Manager – Legal - YUNUS H AHAMED yunus.[protected]@vodafone.com & LOKESH.MAHALINGAPPA Senior Manager – Legal - lokesh.[protected]@vodafone.com have sent me legal notice after they told that they will convert my post paid to pre-paid. They are going back on their promise and harassing me.

Multiple times I have expressed written willingness to talk to them, and asked them their phone number, but they never bothered speak to me.

I will expose this very bad tactics of vodophone, for plundering money from the larger population in India and I will fight this out in all the legal forums in every possible way. It is a public need to have the facility to convert post paid to pre-paid especially in this bad economic conditions, and people still need to stay connected, when there is maximum number of job losses & to move on in their modest life.

I will see that Vodophone don't fool our people anymore. At a minimum rent of Rs.200/- per month, even if one make only one call, people in India are intelligent enough to multiply the amount with the number o[censored]nfortunate postpaid customers to calculate the amount Vodophone guys are looting so freely.

All other mobile service providers in our county has the facility to switch from post-paid to pre-paid and that too very easily within minutes. How can they insist a poor man to continue paying rent when he doesn’t have a job. An incoming number is the most needed one for a person who has lost job. Let them take the money form those who actually need the facility.

I have approached the consumer forum as the first step. Complaint Id: 11759.

I have approached the consumer forum as the first step. Complaint Id: 11759.

+91 22 7171 5000 (HQ)