Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Jul 5, 2022

File a complaint to Vodafone India

Having problems with Vodafone India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vodafone India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vodafone India

Vodafone India Phone Numbers

+91 98 2009 8200

View more phone numbers

Vodafone India reviews & complaints page 1328

Iam in roaming coverage with Vodafone prepaid sim and iam getting these marketting calls from Vodafone like try these schemes and these benifits and other unwanted calls ...
For this iam losing currency balance as the incoming call charges will be 2Rs and iam getting around 5 to 6 calls in a day.....
so iam spending around 200 to 300 Rs in a month for these unwanted calls...
So please help me out !!!!!
Aug 13, 2020
Sir, [protected] Mobile no. is Problem To me. [protected] mob. no.is Call to my Home Number... I Have Complaint To This Number is Police Station. Please request to me... i Have To [protected] This No. identy, Thanks

I have purchased Vodafone Mobile -225 from Laxmi Nagar Delhi on 12.1.2008 for Rs. 1599/- and submitted all the relevant documents for activation of the mobile no. [protected]. It was activated on the very next day. But very shocking to know that it was deactivated after one day. When contacted the customer care, I was informed that due to non submission of documents, the number is deactivated. Once again I deposited the required documents and got it verified at VODAFONE's Nirman Vihar Delhi outlet on 25.1.2008.
    I am very sorry to state here that after repeated requests and daily confirmation from customer care, I am being told that due to non submission of documents the number is not activated. I don't understand how many times I will have to submit the documents. Actually what they want. The mobile number is stil dead.
    In view of above, I would request the "Vodafone" to cancel my above Mobile Number. I will be happy if the company is capable to refund my money which I incurred to purchased the above instrument alongwith connection i.e. Rs. 1599/- or I should throw away the Mobile Set alongwith SIM Card.
    Aug 13, 2020

This is to bring to your notice the poor support or response that i have got from VODAFONE .
      i am really fedup and disappointed with the services provided by them and to my utter dissappointment even the CUSTOMER SERVICE HEAD AND COUNTRY HEAD ARE NOT responding to my quieries raised to thie level and there is absolutely NO RESPONSE .

I have decided now to approach your channel with hope that you will help me get my dispute sorted and will take action against VODAFONE for the MENTAL HARRASSMENT that I have gone through because of them .

To describe the entire incident I am quoting the two emails that I have sent to VODAFONE CUSTOMER SERVICE HEAD AND COUNTRY HEAD but I ws not given a resolutin till date

"Dear Mr.Sawhney,

This is reference to my few conversation with VODAFONE customer care, I would wish to bring to your notice that every time I have called up VODAPHONE its been a PATHETIC experience always and I always end up asking for a Supervisor by the need of the call but unfortunately I always have been debarred from talking to the supervisor saying that no supervisors are available in the evening.....

Now to bring to your notice the recent conversation with VODAFONE.

I lost my cell on[protected] at around

2.39 I had spoken with Mr. Deepak Kumar Gupta Reference number[protected]asking for the services to be disconnected but till late night around 12.45 there was no disconnect message displayed and I was told that there is no command for that sent till 12.45 am

Then I had spoken with

Mohd.Ali--3.30pm--ref#[protected]who asked to call after half an hour to check the disconnected services message played.

Roshanara---7.15--ref#[protected]who was really irritating while talking and was more interested in telling me what I should be doing then listening to what I want to say ...when I asked her if I can get the number switched over to Airtel she says that service is not available and that I need to check with Pre- paid services or else I can buy a new pre paid number. For sure I know that I can buy a new number if its really urgent but that's not the way to talk to a customer...and when I asked for a supervisor I was told that no supervisor is available at this point and can arrange for a call back in next 1-1/2 hrs which never happened ....

Yogesh--12.25---ref#[protected]was really not interested in listening to me.....This was the guy who actually told me that there was no command sent for the disconnection of services message to be played when I dial my cell number and that he id sending that command now...at the same time while I was quiet irritated with the calls that I have been through the entire day he was not at all sensitive and I could hear him laughing while I was talking to him and make him understand the urgency of getting the services disconnected ..it was only after my threat of going to consumer court and once I asked for your and Mr. Rahul khanna's email id that he told me that there was no such command placed and that he is taking the request now ..but again there was no answer to the fact that why was this not done SINCE afternoon when I called first ...and when I asked him to connect the call to the supervisor he told me that there is no supervisor in the evening on the floor ,on the contrary I was informed by another executive MR Ravinder that Mr. Saurabh Mittal who is a supervisor was there on the floor till 1 am ...also he hung up on me saying " as I am not getting any positive response from your side I have to hung up" The only request I had was to speak with supervisor to understand why there was no activity done on my account that was supposed to be .....This is really insensitive to the customer

Abhishek--12.30am---Ref#[protected]he put me on hold till eternity and never returned as I had asked for a supervisor {he was talking in Hindi so might be at the Hindi speaking helpdesk}

Ravinder--12.45--ref#[protected]he is the last guy I had spoken with ....he put me on hold without taking my permission in spite of my asking him not to put me on hold and check the information like your email id he still put me on hold and this happened twice on the call he was quiet adamant while talking and not a good listener at all

Apart form this I was told that I will get a call from the disconnection department as I don't want to continue with the services and for sure am not interested in paying the full month fee charge {my billing starts from 15 of every month}

on 18/12/2007 in the afternoon I got a call from some guy who was talking in very bad English couldn't speak even one sentence correct and told me that my dec15 statement outstanding is 1600approx and when I questioned him why do I have to pay for the full month as I have asked for the services to be disconnected on 16 he said I need to go to Hutch shop for the same and give an application and hung up on me.

This is not all

there are many more previous bad experiences, when I started my services with Vodafone I asked for the 399/-special plan to be activated on my number ,however at there own whims your executives got some wearied plan activated where I was billed for some approx 1.90pm per local call l...on receiving the statement when I disputed I was asked to go to Hutch shop where I was told that things have been rectified and the credit will reflect in my next statement ,however nothing was changed except the plan in the next statement and when I went to hutch shop again, to my surprise they had no record of the previous conversation which was really humiliating and I finally GAVEUP ..

for now for sure I am not going to pay any outstanding on my account as I feel that I have already paid a lot to Vodafone in the above instance which is not yet returned back to me and now I wish you to adjust it on that credit and not to bill me for any full month fee for the month starting dec15---

Also there was a standing instruction on my cell phone and two other cell phones for my brother {cell3 [protected]}and sister in law {cell#[protected]}on an American Express Credit card in the Name of Ms. MINI DIXIT and in spite of her asking to get the standing instructions cancelled and to switch it to a new card and a new SI form to be sent to her billing address there was no action done on the same and you kept on charging her previous card only for the hutch bill payment finally to stop the charges go through she had got her card blocked as stolen

But not this time I really need an answer for the delay that happened and need a compensation for the mental harassment that I have gone through because of your insensitive customer service representatives...

I need proper action to be taken against all these employees, as what all I have mentioned in this mail is still not enough to describe what all your reps do on calls.

and

"Dear Mr Sawhney,

This is in referance to the email i sent on 20/12/2007 with the subject line :-POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE
      I must CONGRATULATE your reps for the GUTS that they have ..that even after escalating a case to your level there is still no proper feedback and NO RESOLUTION to my query ....I really am not able to understand either you are just another supervisor on the floor and i have been miscommunicated that you arethe country head and MR Rahul Khanna CSD head ..or your reps have the guts to take a case escalated to your level this lightly .....

I did recvd a few calls from someone..and then finally i got a call from MR. Saurabh Mittal ..where i was not able to talk to him ... i called him back he says right now i am not near my system so i will call u back in 15 min. ,which ofcourse didnt happend for next 48 hrs ,when i called him back the amswer that i get i "Soory Mam' I just forgot to call you back ...i still said fine i continued my converstaion.As i work in late afternoon shifts so that was the time when i was heading towards my office and when i reached my office while talking to him I asked him to call me back the next day between 11am-2.30pm but that next day has not happened till date.Ans while i was talking to him I asked him to send me THREE STANDING INSTURCTION FORMS as well so that I can get the bills paid thru the new credit card and I was confiremed YES .but I have recvd just one form in the mail today .

MR.Sawhney trust me there is serious step that needs to be taken to ensure that your customers are not moving to the competition and the attitude your REPS HOLD IS GET LOST I DONT CARE ..its comes accross the EXACT way...

It was not just Mr Saruabh in the meanwhile i called up the help line again and had a BAD experience again

I spoke with MR bhupinder referance #[protected] and asked for three standing instuction forms to be sent as well as to chekc if there was a previous request for the same ..as i go a call from vodafone for my bill not paid ..he did confirmed taht there was a request in oct and three was were sent thru courier which i havent recvd till date, when i asked him to confirm the delivery status for the same i was asked to call bak after 48 hrs to check on the same ..i dont understand why do i have to followuop for everything that YOUR PEOPLE GOOFUP ..he also confrimed this to me with the smae ref# that i will nbe recvng 3 SI forms which has not yet happened and i did asked him to call me back instead with the courier delivery details and i was yold that he cant followup on this is another department is involved ..

DO YOU ACTUALLY WANT ME TO KNOCK THE DOORS OF CONSUMER COURT i can do that dont take is lightly as i have all these mails with me with this deatiled message i am sending and I CAN SUE VODAFONE for MENTAL HARRASSEMENT and POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR SURE .....

I want just two things to happen

1---3 STANDING INSTURCTION FORMS TO BE SENT
      and

2----Settle my bill that was overcharged to me when i got the services activated

This probably is the last mail that i am sending .If i may ask for your intervention in the entire case and help a customer to get his simple query resolved ..."

And till date i have not recvd any revert from .

And today again I got an SMS from VODAFONE that they have again tried billing my crdt card which has got declined I am not able to understand what can make these people understand that they have to cancel the Standidng Insturction from Amex.

I really need your assistance in getting this sorted out .

PLEASE HELP ....

THANKS & REGADS
      MINI GHOSE
      CTC_---[protected]/[protected]

Email---dixit.[protected]@gmail.com
      Dear,
      I have a Vodafonr prepaid Mobile Number ( [protected] ) . with out any request you activate gurbani in my number, and deduct Rs. 49.

It is very bad, and I m feel very bad about your service,

kindly credit the same balance in my number,

ok

Amit Rajput

Vodafone — 9966959705 Please tell me this number details

[protected] Please tell me this number details....

i am going to file the case throw CONSUMER COURT.
        I am collecting consumer court details very soon sure i will file case..My ambition is voda phone will get punishment.
        My father is collecting all details,he knows very well avout filing case.
        Aug 13, 2020
        Eleven corporate connections under group 5678 issued to Bodycote Metallurgical Services Pvt. Ltd Plot No. 64-65, Phase VI, Sector 37, Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon - 122 001 since June 2007 has been totally neglected in spite of repeated reminders given on e-mail. Poor connectivity, excess billing and various other matters had been discussed in detail with your staffs and customer service many times.

Under the above foregoing we may have to seek the services of another service provider if our complainyts are not attended by 6th.

This would be our last and final communication on this issue failing which we will be forced to surrender all our connections.

Thanks & Best regards,

GURGAON - 122 011 (HARYANA) INDIA

CELL nO. + 91 [protected]

satheendran.[protected]@bodycote.com
        [protected]@gmail.com
        I am a costomer of Voda Phone. My Mobile No. is[protected]. 05 months before your representative contact me for convert my mob. from pre paid to post paid. she said that if you de satisty, any time you will change from post paid to pre paid. When I contact for post paid to pre paid. Your official said that after 6 month it is posible.

One Cheque amount Rs. 550/- dishonoured by my mistake. When it come to my notice, I tel to costoer care that please represent the cheque. I also ready to issue another cheque. But I received a legal notice.

now I am less useing my Voda Phone connection and I had purchase a another No. of another company.
        Hi friends ,
        My humble request is please read this following completely, and pleases forward to all,

Please be careful about VODAPHONE Service,

When they offered 3months validity recharging they will provide you only 1 month validity, as they promising for 3 months validity but they are not sticking to their promise

First they send message like bellow

“The validity of your Vodafone Prepaid has ended! Recharge with Rs299 & get 3 months validity, Rs25 Talk time, local Vodafone [protected]@30p & local [protected]@50p”.

Then when you use this above plan for your cell then they will GIVE you 25rs of Talk time and validity giving instead of 3 months they will give you only 1 month,
        And if you querying to customer care like this problems they will not respond correctly, and then if you try to contact to MANAGER they will NEGLECT you instead of solve your problems.

The following scenario happen with one of my friend
        He use above plan by paying for that offer that will not be activated within specified time, after specified time when he contact to VODAPHONE store they will respond like this
        “Hello! Your service registration number is XXXXXXXXX. We shall respond to your query after 3 days”,
        but after 3 days he would not got that above offer, then he again contact VODAPHONE store then they will respond like this,
        “We are unable to activate your request”,
        After that when he asked for money back and cancels activation for that they will take 4 months.

These all happen with lot of my friends, they lost lots of money, time and peace of mind.
        This may happen with you also, so while before applying any offers of VODAPHONE please check 10 times.
        i am trying to call my friend but i first got a reply as ''currently unavailable'' and later it was totally in engagamode with no reply the mobile number which i tried was [protected]..what is d problem with that mobile
        i hav purchased a sim card from mobile store and they were asking for double the price .
        As sim was of 99/- and it is even printed back side that is of 99/- but mobile store people hav charged 200/- from me, they said that there is a strike in gurgoan so v r selling at a higher price.
        This is simpally black marketing at least we come to these mobile store outlets as we believe that we wont be cheated but in return these mobile store outlets r doing the same like normal shopkeepers.
        I believe there would be some action should be taken from this consideration.The place is in 31 sector gurgoan from where i hav purchased this sim. i believe that these kind of outlets doesent hols any kind of relevence...

Vodafone — Cheating and misleading

Worst service of Vodafone.

Due to there mistake (wrong CUG plan update in there record) My cell phone bill raised to more than 3500/- within 20 days ....

I am customer of Vodafone with mobile no. [protected], on 27.1.08 they have activated a caller tune on my mobile without my consent and knowledge moreover they have even deducted charges applicable thereafter,
          I called them after 2 minutes of activating this service they are refusing to even register my complaint, and refund my amount Further they have now estopped from attending my calls which I am making to their customer care.
          Aug 13, 2020
          i am a business customer at vodafone, acc no. = [protected].
          Acc. name - Arctic Steel Engineering
          Address - 47 huntstown Drive
          Clonsilla, Dublin 15
          I requested that number[protected] and modem number[protected] be removed from my account in writting at the vodafone store (lower Level) in the Blanchardstown shopping centre at least 5 weeks ago.
          on the 9th of april i recieved a bill, invoice no. [protected] with the two numbers still charged to my account.
          € 218.50 for no [protected] and € 29.98 for modem number [protected].
          can you please address this problem as soon as possible
          Alan Cooper
          Today I received three messages saying that your subscription to MCI has been activated, your request for MCI alerts have been registered and finally Your request for MCI alerts has been accepted. Then I suddenly saw that 30 Rs. had been deducted from my account. I even don't know the full form of MCI. I never requested for such type of alerts. This is really ridiculous. Such type of things really prompt us to put a legal case against such type of private companies. Please deactivate such type of alert from my cell phone and refund my money.

Dear Sir

My self purchased 2 SIm card from vodafone (old name Hutch) on post paid basis.I was receiving the bills on time.But i discontinued both the lines and paid all out stanting thru credit card in the month of october. i have the credit card statement in that they debited me INR 2344.00. After that I informed to custmer care service of Vodafone with proper currespondance. But Till today,every month they are sending me the bills for those lines which i was discontinued from Month of November. After getting so many call from Vodafone Agencies till today they are not updating their system. Now i received one letter from Advocate for legal action against non receipt of payment.
            for the month of Nov-07 to Jan-08.

Please advice me the suggestion to avoiding any legal formalities.

Kedar
            Aug 13, 2020
            i want see my complet bills report. my numbers is -[protected],[protected],[protected],[protected],[protected],
            bill not received
            date- last month
            biil cycle up to 28th june

I am staying in Delhi and using a Vodafone postpaid connection. I reached Jammu on 24 Jan 08 and my phone stopped working. After more than 15 calls to Vodafone customer care and emails no one was willing/able to define the problem. Every one gave different versions of problem and solutions which were not practical. Some interesting versions/solutions are as below:

a) One of the executive old me that may be my SIM is defective and it needs to be changed. When i asked how to do that, i was told that Vodafone will/can send the SIM to my billing address, then i can come to Delhi to collect the SIM and go back to Jammu and try if it works.
              b) Another one told me that my National Roaming is not activated. When i asked him that i have reached Jammu how can i do that, he told me that i can ask some one in Delhi to deposit the money and then SMS some code from my phone to 111. I asked him that even if i ask some to deposit the money how can i SMS if my phone is not working. He had no answers. He told me to wait and Voda fone will call back and tell what to do. But i received no call.
              c) After this almost more than 5 executives and 3 supervisers told me that there is no problem with my national roaming but there seems to be some other problem and they will call me back with definition of problem and solution but i received no calls.
              d) All the executives gave me different time periods by which my problem will be found/solved and this time period ranged from 2 hrs. to 72 hrs. When i tried to explain them that since i am on roaming that means i am out of my region and i will not be there for life so i need your help urgently, again i got the same promise that they will call me again with in 10 mins. but there was no call.
              Ultimately i gave up and didnot make any attempt to contact Vodafone on 26th and 27th Jan.
              e) Then i received first call from Vodafone only on 28 Jan 08 and the person on other side told me that he was from some Networking department and the problem is that my National Roaming is not activated. I told him that the customer care executives have repeatedly told me that my National Roaming is activated he replied that this is not his domain and he cannot help me.

I am really disappointed by the response i got from Vodafone. There was no effort to solve my problem. When i bought the SIM no body told me that there is something called as National Roaming. And nobody will deny that the sales force never provides full information when they are selling the new connection. Their only concern is to complete the sale and increase their numers.

My name is Mrs.Paravathi, My phone no is # +91 [protected]
              As I had brought my SIM from Local retailer on[protected].

As my SIM is disconnected on[protected] & iam unable to get incomming and outgoing calls ,and it is badly required to get connection today itself .

But i had submited all my Identity's and Proofs on the purchase day its self..

SIM NO:[protected]
              Month of Mfg :Oct-07

So plz take immideate action on this sir....Which i had provided all the details in time...

Thanks & regards
              Mrs.Paravathi

Pls note that I m a Vodafone Mbl No:[protected]. My frd dial *123#308 few minute come one msg. my 50/- less in mobile,
              how to deactivate my mobile.
              hello

sir

My Vodafone Mbl No:[protected]. My frd dial *123#308 few minute come one msg and less 50/- in mobile,
              but i dnot now whom servcies activate my mobile
              and to plzzzzzzzzzz
              How to deactivate this servcies my mobile
              I wants to go from post paid to pree paid please do the needful
              B.Chauhan
              Bull sheet service !!! I have used most of all the mobiles services i.e BPL, TATA, Reliance etc., but this is the worst service I have come across. I have heard from the ex employee of HUTCH that the call centers are purpose fully droppiong the lines as there remunerations are based on the numbers of call received or some connectivity charges.

If this goes on one day I will have to give up all my 5 mobiles.

dear sir i am using vodafone serv for the past 1 year
                recently they are advertising that
                all local colls will be charged rs1/
                you can clearly see a man standing near public phone
                it means that all call charges are rs1/ per phone
                but while asking on help line they say that this offer is not valid to life time costumers this is not correct i hearby request you to kind look into it and give your comment in this regard

thanking you
                yoursfaithfully
                shyam
                Aug 13, 2020

Its been more than one month from sending the VL to the number.But no setting for Vodafone live came to my no.Whenever a talk to CSE they keep on saying i will send it in a few minutes.
                  Even the service registration no. for my query has out dated by month.
                  WHY VODAFONE LIVE NOT ACTIVATE IN HTC WINDOW MOBILE
                  my name is sivasankarvegi my mobile no [protected], i want to internet settings, gprs settings
                  my mobile nodle no : LG1600
                  I M SHAGANDEEP DHOSIWAL MY NUMBER IS [protected] MAIN 10BAAR CUSTOMER CARE BATHINDA JA KAR AYA HOON PAR KOI SUNTA HI NAHI ITNI BEKAR SERVICE HAI.MERI KOI NAHI SUNTA.MAINE CUSTOMER CARE CHD BHI BAAT KI MAGAR UNHONE MERI CUSTOMER CARE HI BAND KAR DI ABHI BHI MERI PROB SOLVE NAHI HUE HAI.KISI KO KARNA NAHI AATA .SBHI BEKAR BITHA RAKHE HAI SERVICE PAR.MERI PROB YEH HAI KI MAIN MOBILE PAR VODAFONE LIVE NAHI USE KAR PA RAHA HOON BUSS YEH DOOR KAR DO NAHI TO MAIN NUMBER BAND KAR DETA HOON MAY BE AAP IS PAR DHAYAN DOGE THANKS
                  I am using your service since many years my no. is [protected]. In the earlier year i was charged vodafone live which i have not used and i was informed that it had default settings with the handset Iphone , at that time i have stop the service my sending an sms. In December 2010 i had replaced my sim card since than i have been charged again Rs.291 in Jan,11 Bill and Rs.591 Feb,11.

As i have already text earlier of disconnecting the service and it started again on its own. I have already register a complaint, complaint no. is [protected]. I didn't get any response also visited vodafone stores they cant help it, they gave me the email address and a no. i called up didn't get appropriate response after holding it for 21.36 min.

Vodafone — Bill details

My mobile number is [protected].I have called so many times for the issue of bill.There has been extra amount added.I want details.But whenever I call them.Analyst says that the systems are on technical updation .And when I say them I want to talk to supervisor they say they will give me a call back.But I never get a call back I have called up the help desk for past 4 days .But the same resolution.If we have to ask about some plans...

My mob. No. [protected]

Name Deepak kumar Vishwakarma
                    Applied for Post paid connection
                    My Prepaid Simcard disabled without giving me the postpaid sim

I have informed the executives but then also they did this mistake
                    Customer care executives have no solution for this
                    Before giving any connection the please you, but after giving them a cheque they dont know you, what type of executive they have hired

what should i do...
                    Dec 16, 2016
                    Feb 02, 2013
                    Vodafone India Customer Care's response
                    Hello Ankit,

Thank you for writing to us. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your current and alternate contact number here http://bit.ly/YqsgKd so that we can assist you further.

Vodafone Customer Care, Karnataka.
                    your vodafone executive wrong commetment ,my mob no [protected] i am change my connection, my mob no is prepaid but vodafone executive for change my connection but not start my postpaid connection ,vodafone executive not recive my call, vodafone executive number is [protected],please call me and short out my proublem my anuther cell no [protected]

please short out my proublem

please call me argently my self sugam jain

please call me argently my self sugam jain
                    my mobile number is [protected]. i had requested for converting my no. from pre-paid to post-paid on 22.02.2008. i hav given all my required docs. to your dsa name"abstract solutions(p) ltd." address- A-14, okhala industrial area, phase-1, new delhi-110020. they hav taken the sim amount of rs. 250/- but uptil now neither my number has transfered nor i hav got any response from their side. now whn i call their number they dont even pick the phone. please rply me ASAP n my given number.

Vodofonw — Wrong Person is working in good Company Please throw him Out.

Umesh Dodamani is working in Vodofone Bangalore his number is :[protected].
                    I want his company Address Please help me to finding his company address Because he left his home 1 year back only,
                    his is not taking care of his family (two childrens (one girl 6 years old and one boy 4 years old) and wife home maker).

We are register a Dover Harashment Case and Divi Act case from Mahila Mandal.
                    he is not ready to attend court also so police is taken arrest warranty on his and his Mother and Elder Brother his is working as a School Teacher near Dharwad

Umesh Dodamani is working in Vodofone Bangalore his number is :[protected].

We are register a Dover Harashment Case and Divi Act case from Mahila Mandal.

Dear friends,

A Wrong Person is working in Good Company Please throw him Out...

Umesh Dodamani is working in Vodofone Bangalore his number is :[protected].

We are register a Dover Harashment Case and Divi Act case from Mahila Mandal In Bijapur Police Station and They are Arrested Umesh, his Mother, Sister and Brother but they came out on bail.

sudhi.[protected]@yahoo.co.in
                    My Name is Jashpal Parmar. I purchased a post paid connection, no. [protected] on 3rd September 2011. My no was activated on 7th Sep 2011 but the same day due to technical problem, the connection was again lost. I was not able to make outgoing calls nor able to receive incoming calls saying . I have been to customer care thrice and they reply saying same thing that they are following up through mail with IT. The customer care is vodafone centre opposite Grafite India. Kindly resolve my problem.
                    Their employees dont know how to speak also, one of their executive came to our office for postpaid connection so I also applied for one, I gave all my necessary documents and in return he gave me a sim card without mobile number stating that we will give u a call soon and will give you a mob number and would activate the sim. After a week also I didn't got any call, I reached vodafone call center where they suggested me to walk down to vodafone store, some how I took time and went there, it was the kormangala Bangalore store this concerned person Rohan attended me and he couldn't help me out he just said that the sim is useless u can take it back gave me an email id stating that just inform them on this id they will TRY to track your docs, other than that I cant do anything.. IS this the way they treat their customers I am really upset and I dont think so I would buy vodafone anytime in my life... Really a sad part but seriously i am pissed off because of this incident
                    dear Vodafone
                    refer my emails sent to Vodafone care on 15 July no reply has been received from you in two working days as promised
                    i have been mistreated and mislead about Vodafone postpaid connection despite purchasing the sim from vodafone store itself
                    the person in-charge took 5 days at first to activate my new sim then the plan which i chose was not activated and a different plan was activated for me saying that as i am from army i am only entitled to this plan my internet package for 3g was also not activated resulting in me geting billed enormously and then eventually barring of my services . i have now discontinued using Vodafone and my advice to all is now that pls don't use Vodafone as its own employs don't knw about the company services at least in ambala

Vodafone — Cross connection

My vodafone number is [protected] is a postpaid connection.I am facing serious problem regarding my dialling.Whenever i call someone,divert on a text emerges on my phone screen.when my dialled number is picked line 1 wrote on the phone screen. Another and major problem is that whentever i do regular call to certain number it gets cross connected. I am fed of this now and if you wiil not look into this immediately i am going to drop your services...

hi,
                      i have recgarged my prepaid vodafone(hutch) of maharashtra region with a topup of Rs.66 to make all india Re.1. but after it i was being deducted usual std charges. i repeatedly complained to the customer care executive and they assured me everytime that it will be okafter 24 hours. when asked about the extra charges being charged they said it will be refunded. i have even has a complaint number regarding to it.
                      so can i get back the extra amount being charged by vodafone illegally from me?
                      please any one reply me.
                      Aug 13, 2020
                      I have postpaid service customer of Vodafone Ltd.Of late I notice that the customer care of Vodafone does not take care of customer complaint.
                      The customer care only repeats same statement time and again.
                      I had availed roaming facility during my visit to Kolkata recently and had used the same for sms to my friends during Diwali. I was charged the sms charges (exorbitantly)for the same.I paid the same on receiving the bill for the same however the same charges are levied again on my next bill also.
                      On request to customer care the reply is that I have to settle the same as this was carried forward from preceding month when the same was settled in fact.
                      After repeated request still the customer care has not resolved the issue and is harrasing me as a customer.
                      I am feeling it is better to switch to another service provider.
                      I also seek suggestion as to what can be done to address this kind of treatment meted out by a reputed company.
                      This mail may alert others so that they may not fall victim and face humiliation as me.

I had purchased SIM card of your P2P offer on 30/12/2007, and i have been told that Monthly 50 talktime monthly and vodafone to vodafone 50 paise will be be credited every month , however it was not activated .would like to have refund of the same.

MY phone no is [protected]
                        Thanks & Regards
                        praveen
                        [protected] EXT 1594
                        Aug 13, 2020

I am using Vodafone prepaid connection having mobile number [protected]. On 4th of october i have recharged my account through vodafone online recharge voucher of Rs 61. On the website it was showing it is a top up voucher and account will get refilled with 53 Rs. But i have received only 61 paise balance. And when i called up vodafone customer care and spoke to Vipin he told that 61 Rs voucher is converted in to bonus coupen and roming schemes are activated on the number. But when I told them the actual condition I have been told that you will receive the balance in account withing 48 Hours. But as of now i have not received my actual balance.

Best Regards
                        Viraj
                        File an official complain for the same in the local consumer court.
                        Im facing similar condition. and yes im moving to court tomorrow.

Vodafone — Postpaid Bill and Service Harrasment

This is with reference to my vodafone cell no, for which the vodafone(hutch) has charged me like anything as they wanted. When i called up hutch/vodafone care multiple times in last 1 month, they were unable to provide me proper information about my plans and call rates. And I had been asked to visit to vodafone mini store there also people didn't responded me properly and behaved like an irresponsible executives as if we are baggers.br...

Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 07:25:18 +0000 (GMT)
                          From: Raj Pradhan <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
                          Subject: Additional no. in my family group New Number:[protected]
                          To: [protected]@Vodafone.com

My number is [protected]. I have applied for additional number in my family group for which I have already paid the necessary charges more than 8-10 days before. I have received the sim card for this new no. [protected] in last week on 17th Jan. Varification is also completed.

Surprisingly, even after repeated follow-up this number is not yet activeted. every time I called, I got just different commitments.

I have also not received any clarification on my complaint no.[protected] yet.

Well Really It's Surprising when you know what the problem is and you are are able to rectifiy it within few minutes but your so called administrator (!) takes so much days to fix a simple activation problem and not resolved still.

Can some one at Vodafone if at all bothered for client difficulties look into this matter on priority and confirm me back with proper justifying explaination for this delay. I want to know is their any responsible person from VODAFONE reading this.

You are also requested to clearly inform me final commited period by which you will able to activate this new number to enable me to take suitable decesion without any further delay.

Let me also put on record that I have applied for this number through your Mr.Jayesh Cell Phone No.[protected], who is not responding to my repeated calls made to him for nderstanding the status of activation of this new number.

I am fed up with your pathetic service and such extremely inefficient complaint resolution.

I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem and will wait until 25th January 2008, 10.00 AM, before seeking help from a consumer protection agency or the Better Business Bureau.

Please contact me at the below address or by phone at below provided mobile.

Rajesh Pradhan
                          Mobile No. [protected]
                          C-33, Shreeniwas society,
                          Near Vijaya Bank,
                          Manpada Road,
                          Dombivli (East) - 421 201.
                          Pl let me have bill details dated 7.3.2004
                          i am yet to get your bill dated 7.3.2008. cell no.is [protected]
                          absolutely right, they have the worst kind of customer service ever any service industry have.
                          they dont have a proper system or machinery to monitor and rectify the complaint, each time each person will address you and each of them doesnt know what is to be done, and will assure you they will make everything right, , , i belive these pepople should effectively sued using consumer forum or trai.or any other autorities.
                          sir i requested to close my ph no([protected]) on 19th nov 09 not yet closed.once again asking u to close the same

I moved out of Hyderabad on Nov 16, 2007. I sent a mailto Vodafone corporate customer care regarding the discontinuation of service from 17th Dec & inquiry about pending amount. In the automatic email response, they always write that the inquiry will be addressed within 2 days. However I didn't received any response. After sending 2 more mails on the same ID(on 27th Nov, 9th Dec), I got a response on 17th dec that a payment has to be made for pending bill. Now look at this, the amount they have calculated includes :
                            [protected]Pending bill till 17th Nov (When I first put a request for discontinuation)
                            ++++++++++++++++++++++++
                            [protected] Rental charges till 17th Dec (When I got first response from them after following it up 2-3 times).

They always claim about good customer service which is !!!. Their slogan, "Wherever you go , our network follows" should be chnage to "Whenever you are with us, you have to chase us ".

They are continuously sending thebills on my email ID. I guess Public sector compnies like MTNL & BSNL provides much better service than Vodafone.

Please don't take vodafone connections any more.. switch to BSNL of MTNL
                            Aug 13, 2020

When I went in for new Vodafone connection[protected] while canceling my other connection which was 600 mins tariff[protected], the executive from Ascon Marketing promised me to give the same tariff 600 mins free in place of 450 mins, thus by giving Rs.60/- discount every month from the day my new connection[protected] is activated.

After getting this I never got any discounts and when contacted the executive he suggest to hold 60/- and pay the rest of the money and there by outstanding money on every month has been pending.

I have logged calls with Vodafone several times and I have spoken all most all the executives and no one responds back, saying I will call you back in 10 minutes.

I have also logged call twice to send itemised to my email and yet to receive it and it is now more then three weeks i have received the bills on my email.

Can you please let me know to whom should I escalate this if this is not getting resolved.

Vodafone has activated caller tune by default and are charging RS.30/- per month with out prior approval from customer.

I feel i have been cheated by vodafone.
                              Aug 13, 2020

Hutch — activation of caller tunes

i have never send request or never call to hutch for activation of caller tunes but everytime they activate it and deduct neccessary balance from account.
                              i have called to customer care but very bad response.
                              Yes, It is 100% true. It had happend twice in Oct-2007. My mobile no is:[protected].
                              Vodafone people are playing cheep tricks for their business.

Some times, the call is not successful, Call charge will be deducted absolutely. They should feel ashame of their service providing.