Vodafone / Prepaid — Too bad network coverage

Really, Vodafone is having too bad network coverage and custmor care. I am staying in BTM Layout-1, 18TH MAIN. 7TH CROSS. I am new to bangalore, I needed a number, so I purchased vodafone pre-paid. But its network is too bad. Then I complaint abt it to customer care, they give me a service request number[protected]. They promised to resolve this problem within 15 days, but more than 35 days are gone, No solution till now. I thinking to switch to airtel. In life I will never suggest to anyone to buy a vodafone sim.

Comments

Vodafone - Prepaid — Activation of Caller Tune without request and deducting the balance!

please, issue my mobile bill details
Mobile No. is [protected]
Respected sir/madam,

With the respect, i beg to say that i m an employee of your company ( Intelnet Global Pvt. Ltd., # 94-95, Udyog Vihar, Phase-IV, Gurgaon). I am working in your company since[protected] and yet till date[protected], i have not rceived my salary.Please pay attrntion it, i will be very thankful to you.

Rajiv Goyal
Emp. Code-41607
Process- Prepaid
Respected sir/madam,

Rajiv Goyal
Emp. Code-41607
Process- Prepaid

Vodafone / Prepaid — Activation of Caller Tune without request and deducting the balance!

I received a message to the effect that I had missed a call and I sent a message to vodafone to send me the details of the missed calls and pat came the reply with the number I missed. Also came a bombshell that my sms to list the missed call costed me Rs.3-00. What is surprising and annoying is the fact that I miss a call on account of there being no tower or no network which speaks volume about their deficiency in service. I had to pay a penalty of Rs.3-00 owing to the short comings of the operator. It is hightime the users of vodafone realize the un-ethical standards displayed by vodafone.

+91 22 7171 5000 (HQ)