Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

1.9
Last updated May 24, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Vodafone India

Having problems with Vodafone India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vodafone India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vodafone India

Vodafone India Phone Numbers

+91 98 2009 8200

View more phone numbers

Vodafone India reviews & complaints page 1318

i recharged with 533/- rupees as i got a message to my mobile regardin the recharge the for ugadi recharge with 533/- and get 533/- talktime with one year validity. so i went to the persn near my house and i asked about the offer he said he does know. so i told him to call the coustomer care centre, and he did it. so the coustomer care executive said that there is the offer who only get that particular message and that will be activated fully by 24 hours. for that time when i recharged he gave me 349.37 and one month validity. and today wen i called the coustomer care they were saying that there was no such offer for 533/- and 533/- talktime but instead there is a offer for 599/- rupees a 533/- talktime with one year validity. If there is no such offer why has my account recharged with 349.37/- and a one month validity

I am having the vodafone connection (earlier know hutch) since last 3-4 years and when i got connection one of their service like to identify service area / place on handset.

Now from the last 6-8 months this type of service stopped and company utilized this space for their product advertisement. Actually this space is customers (holder of vodafone no.) and without his permission how they used this space.

My...

I have purchased a new add-onconnection number # [protected] from Vodafone Store, Ansal Plaza during one of my casual visit. Even after 10 days of purchase, despite six desperate calls to Vodafone, the account is yet to be activated. Vodafone is shrugging-0ff it's responsibility and unable to provide even contact number of Vodafone Store, Anasal Plaza. Beware of buying goods from Vodafone Store as Vodafone doesn't even maintain address & telephone number.

It was a shock for me.

Balaji VEnketeshwar

Vodafone — non activation of telephone connection

My brother had taken a much advertised vodafone magic box connection fron gurgaon from a vodafone exclusive mini store. We told the dealer No of times that connection should only be given in case papers are in order. Dealer checked all documents and gave him a connection.he submitted copy of PAN card,driving licence,address proof same as mine,details of BSNL connection held,permanent address details and photograph.
    We should have been more careful.
    The connection was activated for a day or so and later on services were de barred for want of documents.
    In between they asked for photocopy of driving licence which was provided.
    Till 1400 hrs on 30 jan 08 connection has not beenactivated as their head office has not received the papers.
    It is surprising that for their inefficiency they are putting customers to inconvenience. as they have already realised the money.
    WE customers can only write on such fora and suffer these MNCs.
    I wish there was a mechanism to take immediate action against these companies or policy of instant refund.
    I was told by customer care that there is no refund policy and I should not expect any refund in case I wish to cancel my connection for such an inordinate delay on their part

ANY SOLUTION

Vodafone/Magic box 225 — Replacement of Mobile Set

The handset has developed a blot on its screen.After endless visits to Vodafone Store the set has not been replaced. The staff is not taking ample initiative to complaints.

Vodafone — Caller Tune activated automatically

KAUSHAL KISHORE

THIS IS REGARDING CALLER TUNE ACTIVATED AUTOMATICALLY IN MY MOBILE NO. [protected].

MANY TIMES WE RECEIVED PROMOTIONAL CALL FOR ACTIVATE CALLER TUNE. IN THE MEAN WHILE CALLER TUNE ACTIVATED IN MY MOBILE. AND CHARGE FOR ACTIVATION AND MONTHLY RENTAL + ADVANCE RENTAL (RS. 15/- + 30/- + 30/- = 75/-) HAS BEEN CHARGED TO MY BILL. MANY TIMES I CALL TO CUSTOMER CARE AND MAILED TO CUSTOMER...
      SO THIS IS HAPPENING WITH ALL THE VODAFONE CUSTOMERS.. MAY BE VODAFONE FINDS THIS A BETTER WAY OF MAKING MONEY BUT THIS INTELLIGENT VODAFONE COMPANY DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THAT IT WILL BE IN A GREAT LOSS BY DISAPPOINTING THE CUSTOMERS LIKE THAT..

I RECEIVED AN AUTOMATED CALL FROM VODAFONE 10 DAYS BACK..WHEREIN THEY ACTIVATED RADIO MUSIC STATION BY DEDUCTING RS. 50 FROM MY BALANCE..SINCE THAT DAY I AM SPEAKING TO VODAFONE REPRESENTATIVES...

i am a student, about 25 days before i converted my prepaid vodafone connection to post paid because vodafone employee convinced me according to my monthly expenditure, but all about that plan was not correct as they told me orally .
      1.the informaton on the written form of post paid was not complete .they told me std cost will be half but there was no option regarding to the std price on the form and when i told about this to customer care his responce was not transparent as according to plan they postponed it for one month..and the std. price is not changed still now in my no.
      2. no information regarding to the tax was given by the peoples when they initially told me about the plan and in this way they made me post paid customer deceitfully .
      3.vodafone sent their agents 3 times to me each time and hence they told me the complete information by parts and two times they received my signatures but third time i denied since this was an attempt l to make their betrayel legal
      4.now they are infroming me through messages and phone calls to deposit the bill before date to avoid interruption .
      regarding to this behaviour or the way of convincing I have also some vodafone customers as witnesses who are also informed for this plan but they didnt take this..

1.as through vodafone agents or through customer care the bahaviour was not clear and transparent hence the confusion they created, harassed me mentally.
      2.my freedom to make calls was also harassed due to this non transparent and deceitfull behaviour.
      3. as i am a student so i can not bear this much, so i request you to
      provide me proper redressal against this and also to continue my previous prepaid number and facilities as it was before the implication of the post paid plan.

Vodafone Postpaid Service — Caller tune and subsequent charges for cancellation

[protected] was my mobile number.

I had opted for post paid service. Caller tune was activated without my knowledge / acknowledgemt on this phone. Upon calling my number from another mobile, I was surprised, since I had never applied for this service.

This service is at 30 rs/ month charge.

Upon contacting call center, the executive also acknowledged the matter and he regreted for the "UNOPTED SERVICE". As per executive, "to come out from the caller tune service" , I should sent an SMS -"CANCT" to service provider. This SMS was charged at 3 rs/ sms.

It may be noted that this is not "unintentional".

The caller tune service was activated with "HIDDEN benefits of SERVICE PROVIDER".

Such things are happened to many mobile numbers.
      what abt my complain. i didnot get any responce from the consumer forum . plz tell me what is my complain no. and how i can forward my issue legally.
      thanks
      I wanted details about vodafone postpaid services, I called many a times over telephone to vodafone customer care to get details about all plans, they delayed all the time by keeping me holding in the line, sometimes they promised me that they will call me later but they never stick to their words. If possible kindly sent me all details about vodafone postpaid service in my mail address.
      Dear Sir, Request provide me details of my uncleared bill amount for my mobile no.[protected]
      Hi all,
      I have rpplied for Vodafone Postpaid connection 75 hrs before and requested the nearest Vodafone Center many times but still i am waiting for activating the connection.So very poor service and response of VODAFONE.

regards,
      Lokesh

i had purchased blackberry 8310 for using internet service in kenya, in nov. 2007. at the time of purchase i was confirmed that vodafome gprs services are avl. in kenya but after my visit to kenya i came to know that there is no service in kenya, then i was told to wait for 1 month, but vodafone failed to provide service, after lot of arguments with vodafone gallery in sion they agreed to take the set back, when i went to return the hand set along with accessories i was told to bring back the cartoonbox also, which i had not preserved because i had not purchased the set with intention of returning. finally vodafone sion gallery agreed to take that set back, and i was told to wait for return of rs. 25000 which i had paid for purchase, and as on today i have visited vodafone gallery several times but i have not recd. my payment back. also they have charged me rs. 3000 for using their helpline no. for activation of gprs services, hence i have no option but to ash for my pavment back and ask for compensation of rs. 1 lack for the mental harrasement by vodafone sion and cheating by vodafone for selling a service which do not exist.
        Aug 13, 2020

vodafone blackberry 8310 — cheating and misleading by vodafone

i had purchased 1 vodafone blackberry 8310 from vodafone gallery sion in nov. 2007 for using gprs services in kenya as i wanted to travel to kenya for buisness purpose. at the time of purcase i was confirmed that vodafone have a gprs services in kenya. but when i went there i was shocked to know that vodafone do not have any tie up in kenya, i contacted vodafone helpline no. and i was told that we do not have any tie up and you contact vodafone gallery in sion as they have mislead u. i paid 25000 for blackbery set and rs. 9500 as international roaming deposit, after my retun i was reassured by vodafone sion to wait for 1 more month as vodafone will start services in kenya, buteven after 2 months vodafone was not able to provide any gprs services. when i asked for return of phone after lot of arguments vodafone sion agreed to take it back but as on today i have not received my money back nor i am getting any assurance that when i will get it back, and i have been charged rs, 4000 untill now for calling to their help line no. and the phone charges for keeping phone with me without using any gprs services. this is cheating and unethcal to charge customer without giving service. last 4 moths i have been mentaly harassed by vodafone gallery in sion mumbai as even after spending hours in their gallery they are neither returning money nor giving any commitment
        you have to sue vodafone for this. if you have all the details documented, you should be filing a complaint in consumer court.
        yes i agree wit u..ive bot a blackbery vodafon bt using a bpl card wit it..n im tryin to cal up bclkbry, vodane n bpl jus for a simple thing i wana tranfer ma contacts(ph, not sim) hw do i do it..bt none of them r tryn to help me jus passin the buck..stupids!

Vodafone — plz block the my postpaid sim card

hai,

my mobile is missing in the morning at bus, so i want to blocking of my postpaid sim card ..my mobile no is [protected]..plz kindly requesting u and give the reply as soon as possible.

Thanking you,

VamshiKrishna.K...

mr. Rohan Bhatia visit our factory on 27/12/07 and discusion and finalise for corporate plan. we buy new 16 new sim card.+ old prepaid 4+ and 5 prepaid connection transfer to new corporate offer.4 prepaid connection already transfer. 5 post paid connection still not transfer in corporate offer. we lost every month more than 2, 000 Rs. Rohan Bhatia many time confirm that already transfer corporate offer. still not not transfer.We need all refund which we pay more. this month we think to stop payment! Please advice.
          Shrenik Bagadia
          Iam working in CM ltd, Mumbai...
          I want to know if there is any offer for corporate employees.

regards
          Rafi

Vodafone — Wrong charging for Caller Tune services

I find every month I am being charged Rs 30/- towards subscription for using Caller Tune Services whereas I am not aware of this nor am intrested to utilise such services.
            I am an Old Lady Teacher & have nothing to do with Caller Tunes.I just wish to use your Mobile phone Services( [protected] ) without caller tune.
            KINDLY STOP PROVIDING / Discontinue CALLER TUNE SERVICE to me & thereby Stop Charging...

Respected Sir,
            My name is Tom John Ambrose. I Took one Vodafone connection on 01-April-2008. Afternoon from AK Assosiates (Vodafone Mini Store) Shop No:5 Shantinagar, Thiruvananthapuram.695001. Sir My Connection :[protected].Get Activated on the same day After the Activation my i Recharged my connection on 100 Ruppes for the validity of one month.After that i had recharged my Sim (Kutty Recharge of 20 Ruppes) Thenafter a (Kutty Recharge of 10 Ruppes)Then last also (Kutty Recharge of 20 Ruppes).A Total Amount of 150 Rupees.After that i called at a maximum below of 10 Rupees. Now my balance showing 0.00 From the vodafone network. So The first day onwards i am very shoked with this Vodafone connection.If i use this connection i dont know how much money i will loose this is my First day experience with the Vodafone.Stopping this complaint letter with lot of thanks...
            By Tom John

I am harshal M K from chennai my vodafone number is [protected], i have put one bonus card to reduce my std rate. I put card at 7.12Pm on 31/03/08 i got the activation meesage from 140 with transaction ID CH[protected].
              Beliving that it will be got activated i made calles after 2 hr to my family and all, and loose my money as it did not got activated, when i call customer care they also dont know when it will get activate.
              Now all i can say is this is the worst, bad and poor mobile network i ever have.

Please dont cheat the customer like this..

regards
              Harshal M K
              The vodafone rate cutter Rs.14 is totally useless...Its seems like a cheating plan for the unaware customers...Booklet says 140 SMS free for 15 days...But it is not updated everyday, ione time updation for the whole 15days...

As per the calculation... 10 paise per SMS eventhough...

So, Kindly be flexible with the customers and dont encourage these kind of plans...

By,
              Ganesh...

Sir/Madam,

I have arrived United States in the month of October '07. My Dad has submitted de-activation of my number [protected] after clearing all my outstanding bills in the Month of November '07 as i was not using this number any more. I have sent an email as well after clearing the the amount of de-activation of my number in the Month of November '07.In spite of all this i have been receiving bills till date even after several compliants given.

Being in US it is not possible for me to contact in person and get this resolved.My dad has been following up but no one from Vodafone (Begumpet- Hyderbad) are taking corrective actions on this.

As a pro active action, all my outstanding bills till 8th November 2007 have been cleared and also submitted a request through mail and in person (My Dad), but no action has been taken and bills have been sent till date.

Please help me to lodge a complaint agaist vodafone on this regard.I'm not responsible for payment of these bills as there is no mistake my my end. I do have my mails as proof to submit.

Sandhya.

i have 2 connections of Vodafone(Rajasthan)
                  i have send sms 26 times for activation of (DND)" Do NOT Disturb " Service.
                  every time they reply " Please try after some time."

May you look into the matter.

Thanks!
                  I am trying to find out how may decades does it take after sending "Start DND" to 1909 before I stop getting irritating calls from you.

Really appreciate those calls in the middle of night.
                  Dera Sir,
                  I requested Vodafone on 111 for the Donot disturb service about six months ago. After activation of the services on my no. [protected], I am still getting those unwanted messages & Phone calls from different small time establishments as well as big business houses at all odd times.Please let me know, what is the use of this service?
                  thanks.
                  Jk verma
                  WHO India.
                  you people are really very irritating. Just do what these people are saying. I have the same complaint.
                  same problem to me also. i also don't want any irritating calls and SMSes from vodafone itself. does this DND code works? can anyone plz tell me in which no. shall I send that DND code??
                  Useless calls too disturbing.We need to give these corporates a befitting reply

Vodafone — reactivation not don

I replaced simcard on Sunday noon (15/03/2009) due to rejection of card. It is regrated that 36 hours past the same is not activated whis has to activate within 2 hours. Would I request you that what problem is occured not activated new card no is [protected] and phone no is [protected].

regards,
                  tell me in which no. shall i send tht DND OR DO NOT DISTURB...REPLY
                  Dera Sir,
                  thanks.
                  Jk verma
                  WHO India.

Vodafone — notice:claim against harassment of customer

Dear sir

My name is Anupam Gupta.i m having a Vodafone number ([protected]) in prepaid plan. Few months back(dec 2007) I had a caller tune service unwillingly activated from your company and from the very first day I feel exploited my self. Last month they had deducted some amount as a service charge from my prepaid account balance without any intimation and today is 27/03/0/08 they are deducting Re1 daily from 26/03/08 without...

Recd a letter from fMr debjit.[protected]@vodafone.com stating that I have not paid the bill when it was paid in full 4 days back.

Payment has been made vide cheq # 571481 dtd 24/3/2008 (ABN Amro Bank) collected by K Hassan, I have the receipt dtd 24/3/2008 (# 7692).

Such lousy service to corporate a/c holders.My relationship # 1.10326409
                    Sir-
                    I am a costumer of Vodafone but am puzzled yours wrong billing. I & my friend have taken prepaid corporate connection
                    On Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited, Mohali latter proof. According to your executive during connection, we have to pay 1.30/min
                    STD call but we have been charged 2.65/min for the cell no.-[protected].

So pl. provide me the correct bill so that I can pay your balanced bill.

Thanks & Regards-
                    Shailendra Singh
                    Executive (Q.A.Outsource)
                    Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited, Mohali
                    Mohali

My Name is Sanmathi Prsad & my no is [protected]. I have made the payment to vodaphone on 7th feb, 2008 by credit card through voda phone IVR. Where in i have not the payment confirmation. so have made the payment oonce again on 8th. when i checked with bank, i was been told by them that the amount was been credited to vodafone on 7th itself. Sicne i have made the payment twice, i had contacted customer care for the reimnrusment, i was promised by them that the amount will be credit to my account after the submission of my back statment in any voda fone. but, now they says payment has not been updated in there records. i hav all the compliant numners & prrof of the bank statment.
                      Aug 13, 2020
                      hiiii
                      my name is sanjay
                      mera no.foroud ke case me band kra diya gya h, maine 4 jan 2010 ko nagar (bharatpur)se ek 1000 ka recharge kraya tha jo mob. ki shop wale ne kr diya, uske baad mere paas 15 jan. 2010 ko vodafone walo ke yaha se ek call wo no. tha [protected] or unhone pucha tha ki is no. pr jo rechage hua h wo credit card se hua h, pr mere ko kya pta ki shopkeepr ne kisse kiya h, or meri sim 15 jan. 2010 se uski outgoing band kr di gai h... isme meri kya galti h agr usne credit card se kiya h or wo froud h toh isliye meri sim jaldi suru kre
                      hiiii
                      my name is sanjay or my no. is [protected] vodafone
                      email address-g.[protected]@yahoo.com

Vodafone Customer Care Call Center — Misbehaviour by employee

I called the customer care phone no. 111, to get some information about my world calling card . I spoke to an executive Mr.Aniket Yadav, but he was not able to solve my querries.
                        Then i received a msg from the company asking me that whether i was satisfied with the executive or not. I replied with "No".
                        Mr. Aniket Yadav called me back and hurled abuses at me and threatened me that he would send musslemen to get back...

Vodafone Prepaid — get puk code

get puk code of mobile no.[protected]...
                        I was using a zero rental plan for Vodafone -GPRS. I needed GPRS settings for a new handset for which I called Vodafone Customer Care(111) and they fraudulently asked me to send a message to activate a Vodafone Package instead of the correct message for the GPRS settings. I realised the fraud in my last bill and stopped the service but they have charged me again for the whole month since I had discontinued the service during the beginning...