[Resolved]  Wap1. Indiatimes. Com — Unsubscription of wap1

I am a bsnl user and my mobile no is [protected].I have subscribed for sending the message from
www.wap1.indiatimes.com. But now Iwant to Unsubscribe the service as soon as possible.
Thanking you.

Comments

I am a airtel prepaid connection holder my mob no:[protected] I have given a request to disconnect to this serveise once. But yesturday I got a messasge they renewed this serviese recently I lost Rs20 per week. Now I want permenent disconnetion. please do the neefull.
Sir my mobile no.Is [protected] & i want to unsubscribe these service.
My mobile no is [protected] . Every month an amount of Rs 30.00 has been deducted my account for Bollywood Diva subscription which was not activated by myself. Please deactivate this service. I do not want it.
My mobile no is [protected] airtel prepaid no. i want to unsubscription from this wap1.indiatimes.com. please unsubscribe immediately, thank you.
dear sir
my mobile no is [protected] by mistake i myself activated bollywooddivas.i want to unsubscrive immediatly, please unsubscrive it and stop cutting my balance
I am a bsnl user.My number is [protected].By mistake I had activated wap subcription service but now I want deactivate now .I am recieving a message from 58888 www.wap1.indiatimes.com.
it is renewed every month althoughI don't use it.please dont renewed it again its my grand request to u...
my mobile no is [protected] .Sir i want to disconnect india times subscription on my bsnl mobile .please disconnect very soon.
I am a MTNL user.My number is [protected].By mistake I had activated wap subcription service but now I want deactivate now .I am recieving a message from 58888 www.wap1.indiatimes.com.
it is renewed every month, with Rs.30 per month. I had tried from cell phone to unsub but did not stop.
i am a bsnl user.My number is [protected].By mistake I had activated wap subcription service but now I want deactivate now .I am recieving a message from 58888 http://wap4.indiatimes.com.
please unsubcribe www.wap1indiatims.com service on my mobile no [protected]. i am not using this service
please my mobile number [protected] . stop sending the wap messages. unsubscribe the service i'm not interested so i request you do not send the messages further. UNSUBSCRIBE THE SERVICE FURTHER . I REQUEST PLEASE STOP THE SERVICE. UNSUBSCRIBE THE SERVICE.
sir my BSNL MOBILE NO IS [protected] i WANT UNSUBSCRIBE Wap1.indiatimes.com service on mobile
I am a bsnl user.My number is [protected] .By mistake I had activated wap subcription service but now I want deactivate now .I am recieving a message from[protected] www.wap1.indiatimes.com.

unsubscribe folloprx

I am bsnl prepaid customer.My mobile No. is [protected]. Kindly unsubscribe to stop the daily SMS from http://wap.indiatimes.com/folloprx/follobsnldea.aspx & also cancel this service in my mobile "wap.indiatimes.com

IndiaTimes.com Phone
    IndiaTimes.com Address
    Plot No 391, Ecstasy IT Park, Udyog Vihar Phase -3, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016