Wap1. Indiatimes. Com — Unsubscribe www.wap1.indiatimes.com

Koraput, Odisha, India
 1niharranjan

I am a bsnl user and my mobile no. is [protected]. I have already subscribe for sending the message from www.wap1.indiatimes.com. But now I want to unsubscribe the service as soon as possible.
Please unsubscribe the above service as soon as possible.

Comments

wap1.indiatimes — unsubscribe wap1.indiatimes

Dear sir ,
I am a BSNL subscriber. my number is [protected] . please help me to deactivate the sms service from this site before its next deactivation date.
thanks
Please stop the sending message from wap1.indiatimes.com & unsubscribe the above service as soon as possible from mtnl/trumph mobile no.[protected].
I am a bsnl user and my mobile no. is [protected]. I have submitte my complaints for times for not sending the message from www.wap1.indiatimes.com. It is renewed every month although I am not using this service.
Please unsubscribe theaboveservice as soon as possible.
Please unsubscribe the www.wap1.indiatimes.com.service as soon as possible from [protected]
Please unsubscribe theaboveservice as soon as possible
Unsubscribe from WAP PHOT VIDEO PACK
PIEASSE SIR [protected]
I am bsnl user and my rh no is [protected] i want to dactivate my wap service on my number which was activated by mistake.
I am a bsnl user and my mobile no. is [protected]. I have already submitted my complaints two times for not sending the message from www.wap1.indiatimes.com. It is renewed every month although I am not using this service.
Please unsubscribe theaboveservice as soon as possible.

Date : 4th Dec. 2010
From: Dr. M S Rana
I am a BSNL user and my mobile no. is [protected]. I have already submitted my complaints two times for not sending the message from 58888. It is renewed every month although I am not using this service.
Please unsubscribe the above service as soon as possible.
Pls unsubscribe wapmodel 30 to my BSNL GPRS . my number is +[protected], Deactivate it immediately on the same date u see this.
I am a bsnl user and my mobile no is [protected].I want to dactivate my wap service on my number.
Please unsubscribe the above service as soon as possible.
I am a bsnl user and my mobile no is [protected]. .I want to dactivate my wap service on my number.
Please unsubscribe the above service as soon as possible.
I am bsnl user and my mobile no [protected] I want to dactivate my wap service on my number. Please unsubscribe the above service as soon as possible. please dactivate-

Plot No 391, Ecstasy IT Park, Udyog Vihar Phase -3, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    Wap1. Indiatimes. Com - Unsubscribe www.wap1.indiatimes.com