[Resolved]  www.rediffmail.com — password recovery

Dear Team,

I had a rediffmail account "[protected]@rediffmail.com" and have forgotten the password.
All my known hint answers are getting rejected and i am clueless now.

It would be of a great help if you could get me a new password for this at my alternative email id: m.[protected]@gmail.com

venkataramani.v's response Sep 17, 2014

Comments

I was working in a office, when i left from that office. The owner of that office changed my rediffmail account password before eight months. i m really upset. i hav so many files on my email id. I call him several times, but he always refused that i hav not changed ur password.

Kindly give me a new password so that i can operate my account my e-mail account whos password was changed: [protected]@rediffmail.com

Send me a new password for the above mentioned id my email account is: [protected]@gmail.com
i lost my password of this mail address
[protected]@rediffmail.com
Dear Team,

I had a rediffmail account "rajesh.[protected]@rediffmail.com" and have forgotten the password.
All my known hint answers are getting rejected and i am clueless now.

It would be of a great help if you could get me a new password for this at my alternative email id: [protected]@ymail.com

All my known hint answers are getting rejected and i am clueless now.

It would be of a great help if you could get me a new password for this at my alternative email id: [protected]@yahoo.com.Please reply soon.Its very URGENT for me.
i have not used my rediffmail account for a long time, but want to recover my old account for a official purpose..plz help me in recovering my old account ([protected]@rediffmail.com

I am not able to logging to my email id (i.e.) [protected]@rediffmail.com please kindly access my id with new password to alternative mail id (i.e.) [protected]@gmail.com if any queries please contact me at [protected] Mr. Srinivas Pothuganti.
Please do the needful as earliest.
I have rediffmail account [protected]@rediffmail.com and I have forgotten the password
All my known hint answers are getting rejected and i am clueless now.
so i want password for open my accoun
i was unable to find the pass word for [protected]@rediffmail.com.could u please find that...really thanks to u...
I am not able to logging to my email id ([protected]@rediffmail.com please kindly access my id with new password to alternative mail id (i.e.) navneetrinku_1232yahoo.com
Please do the needful as earliest.plz itz urgent

Kindly give me a new password so that i can operate my account my e-mail account whos password was changed: ravi.[protected]@rediffmail.com

Send me a new password for the above mentioned id my email account is: ravi.[protected]@yahoo.com
I was working in a office, when i left from that office. The owner of that office changed my rediff mail account password. i m really upset.

Kindly give me a new password so that i can operate my account my e-mail account whose password was changed: [protected]@rediffmail.com

Send me or set my password for the above mentioned id. my cell no is :[protected]

I have already lodged a complain earlier that I am not able to open my e-mail account [protected]@rediffmail.com. But nothing was done in this regard. I was using the said e-mail account for last 18 years and some urgent official mails are awaited. Please revive my old password if it has been changed and send me on my mobile phone [protected].
I have already lodged a complain earlier that I am not able to open my e-mail account [protected]@rediffmail.com. But nothing was done in this regard. I was using the said e-mail account for last 5to 6 years and some urgent mails are awaited. Please revive my old password if it has been changed and send me on my mobile phone [protected]
Dear Team,
I have a rediff id bably.[protected]@rediffmail.com, I have forgotten my password. It would be a great help if you provide me a new password. I have already lodged a complain earlier but nothing was done in this regard. Some urgent mails are awaited please send password on my mobile phone [protected].
Dear Team,
I have a rediffmail id [protected]@rediffmail.com, I have forgotten my password. It would be a great help if you provide me a new password.
please send password, my other id is [protected]@rediffmail.com

All my known hint answers are getting rejected and i am clueless now.

It would be of a great help if you could get me a new password for this at my alternative email id: ajit.[protected]@gmail.com

All my known hint answers are getting rejected and i am clueless now.

It would be of a great help if you could get me a new password for this [protected]@rediffmail.com i have forgotten ma alternate id also.. plz help me..

All my known hint answers are getting rejected and i am clueless now.

It would be of a great help if you could get me a new password for this at my alternative email id: [protected]@gmail.com

Dear Team

I am using rediffmail id since last so many years. But now from last 2 days i am unable to login into my rediffmail account.it is showing that username and password are incorrect. But i used the right username and password. What should i do now how can i login into my id ??? Kindly help. My alternate id [protected]@arvindbrands.com in Rediffmail [protected]@rediffmail.com

It would be of a great help if you could get me a new password for this at my alternative email [protected]@arvindbrands.com

Thanks pls help

Rediff.com India
    Rediff.com India Phone
    Rediff.com India Address
    1st Floor, Mahalaxmi Engineering Estate, L. J. 1st Cross Road, Mahim (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400016